Author Topic: France - Terror attack in Paris - updates  (Read 72663 times)

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: Terror attack in Paris
« Reply #575 on: November 14, 2015, 01:19:31 PM »
OMG, this stupid bitch has the name "pray for paris" as here hanlde on a dating site for fuck sakes, lol...
?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #576 on: November 14, 2015, 01:24:31 PM »
It is interesting how quickly a thread digresses or morphs into something which almost has nothing to do with the OP's subject. This is just an observation and not a complaint. I am as guilty as anyone here of digressing and posting off topic. This tread is a great example. Many of the posts here have very little if anything to do with yesterday's Isis attack in Paris. The rest of the world is still trying to understand what happened. The body count isn't even firm yet.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #577 on: November 14, 2015, 01:26:12 PM »
OMG, this stupid bitch has the name "pray for paris" as here hanlde on a dating site for fuck sakes, lol...

This post warrants a translation. Did you read it before you posted?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #578 on: November 14, 2015, 01:29:14 PM »
This post warrants a translation. Did you read it before you posted?

made a slight spelling mistake on "her" is that what you meant?
?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #579 on: November 14, 2015, 01:30:17 PM »
It is interesting how quickly a thread digresses or morphs into something which almost has nothing to do with the OP's subject. This is just an observation and not a complaint. I am as guilty as anyone here of digressing and posting off topic. This tread is a great example. Many of the posts here have very little if anything to do with yesterday's Isis attack in Paris. The rest of the world is still trying to understand what happened. The body count isn't even firm yet.

We know what happened. A group of Islamist freaks committed yet another terrorist attack on groups of innocent civilians. Did I miss something?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #580 on: November 14, 2015, 01:30:30 PM »
Bring back good old fashioned values....

indeed ISIS should all be executed, but it is difficult and time consuming since they are spread into so many territories and groups.

It is not like WW2 where you had huge armies fighting against each other at the same time.

Air strikes might be better?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #581 on: November 14, 2015, 01:35:54 PM »

We know what happened. A group of Islamist freaks committed yet another terrorist attack on groups of innocent civilians. Did I miss something?

You did. You missed the point of my post.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #582 on: November 14, 2015, 01:40:27 PM »
made a slight spelling mistake on "her" is that what you meant?
Did you also notice the slight mistake on the word handle? For those of us who may not have read the post to which you refer, a quote, link or some other identifier might help. It's the combination of all these things that has me confused.

I don't mean to be critical. I am just and old man trying to understand your post.  ;)

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #583 on: November 14, 2015, 01:42:25 PM »
Did you also notice the slight mistake on the word handle? For those of us who may not have read the post to which you refer, a quote, link or some other identifier might help. It's the combination of all these things that has me confused.

I don't mean to be critical. I am just and old man trying to understand your post.  ;)

yeah, I kinda had that "coming" to me, haha, more gay shit by my super gay unconscious mind, lol...
?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #584 on: November 14, 2015, 01:45:07 PM »
You did. You missed the point of my post.

Sorry, I'm used to you just regaling us with tales about how there were no Dumbbells when you were growing up and you had to curl water buckets to get a bicep pump.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #585 on: November 14, 2015, 01:48:26 PM »
Sorry, I'm used to you just regaling us with tales about how there were no Dumbbells when you were growing up and you had to curl water buckets to get a bicep pump.

Are you suggesting I go back to that style of posting?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #586 on: November 14, 2015, 01:57:07 PM »

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #587 on: November 14, 2015, 02:31:12 PM »
My grandmother was from Russia. Does that mean I could join the Russian Army? I wanna take part in eliminating these fucks.
?

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #588 on: November 14, 2015, 02:32:04 PM »

This is sickening cut off their welfare.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #589 on: November 14, 2015, 02:53:44 PM »
And do you think that would solve terrorist attacks abroad?

There is no middle ground. We are already killing them as we find them. What would leveling whole countries with bombs do?

These people won't respond to nukes by surrendering like the Japanese did. They will just wait it out, and continue with terrorism.

Its an evolutionary time in warfare, and we have not figured out the proper way (if any) of handling it. Red Dawn esque

Solve? What, like eradicate completely? Not a fair question.

If Syria is ISIS HQ, it'd certainly make sense to hit them hard at home; drone training camps at the very least. Take out the head, shake up operations, seems obvious. Why is this unreasonable?

And why no "middle ground," assuming I understand correctly. What else is there?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #590 on: November 14, 2015, 03:00:21 PM »

If Syria is ISIS HQ, it'd certainly make sense to hit them hard at home; drone training camps at the very least. Take out the head, shake up operations, seems obvious. Why is this unreasonable?

And why no "middle ground," assuming I understand correctly? What else is there?

Just throwing this out there...

Within the past week or so we have heard Russia, China, France and several United States presidential candidates talk about cracking down on ISIS.

Do you not think that if they were REALLY serious about doing so and committed for the long haul, that those 4 countries could not seriously put a hamper to or not completely destroy this scourge?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #591 on: November 14, 2015, 03:05:24 PM »

And why no "middle ground," assuming I understand correctly? What else is there?
Haven't we already been doing the things you suggest for years now? We have already bombed bases, killed high ranking officials, and eradicated pockets of resistance, yet the terror attacks keep comin.

The killing of terrorists obviously needs to continue, but we need to do something more, because we obviously arent doing enough.

I think we really need to look at closing the borders to all future refugees, and seriously consider deportation, or at the very least, heavy surveillance of the Muslims already located in the west.

After that, who cares what they do to each other, in that middle eastern cesspool .  

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #592 on: November 14, 2015, 03:06:51 PM »
So they identify this poor girl, Nohemi Gonzalez (23), first official American casualty. She's a fashion student (studying/vacationing in Paris) from Cal State Long Beach, my alma mater.

Then they say she's originally from El Monte, CA, my hometown.

Strange.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #593 on: November 14, 2015, 03:09:39 PM »
my first cousin lives in Paris--she hogged every single brain cell for 5 generations I think

is an astrobiologist with an interest in the microbiology and molecular biology of extremophiles exposed to the types of environmental conditions found on planetary bodies such as Mars and the icy moons of Jupiter and Saturn.

Muséum National d'Histoire..., Paris
Molecular Biology, Microbiology, Evolutionary Biology

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #594 on: November 14, 2015, 03:33:58 PM »
MIZZOU CAMPUS ACTIVISTS AND BLACK LIVES MATTER COMPLAIN ABOUT PARIS STEALING THE SPOTLIGHT

Campus activists in America showed their true faces during an international tragedy last night: they are the selfish, spoiled children we always knew they were.

Black Lives Matter and Mizzou protesters responded to the murder of scores of people in Paris at the hands of Islamic extremists by complaining about losing the spotlight and saying their “struggles” were being “erased.” Their struggles, remember, consist of a poop swastika of unknown provenance and unsubstantiated claims of racially-charged remarks somewhere near Missouri’s campus.

So debased has the language on American campuses become that these incidents, which many observers believe to be hoaxes, just like previous campus scandals celebrated by progressive media, are being referred to as “terrorism” and a “tragedy” by moronic 20-year-olds who have never been told, “No.”

Oh brother

DanM

• Getbig III
« Reply #595 on: November 14, 2015, 03:40:11 PM »
At the end of the day people want to be around others who they're similar to, nothing wrong with that. It's the most natural course and the safest. This multiculturalism is going to breed many more of these violent incidents without question.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #596 on: November 14, 2015, 03:40:16 PM »
The simple fact is, as long as non-Islamic nations continue to teach tolerance for the diseased teachings of Islam, we will be subject to a never-ending battalion of "radicalized" Muslims. That is, Muslims who have fully embraced their religion and its ideology.  

To fight Islamic terror, we must give no respect or tolerance to that which inspires it in the first place, Islam.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #597 on: November 14, 2015, 03:54:28 PM »
The lyrics of the French anthem should really resonate with the French people, now more than ever:

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #598 on: November 14, 2015, 03:59:23 PM »
Just as every Swiss citizen has a battle rifle ready for use, every Frenchman has a white flag ready to deploy.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #599 on: November 14, 2015, 04:01:15 PM »
See how differend regular muslims are. They praise putin for russias military action in syria.

But of course they are not allowed in europe because they wouldn't kill 150 french citiziens in the name of allah.

If I wasa leader, I would only take these people as refugeess to europe, leave the sharia minded muslim pigs in syria so that russia could just roll over them with bloody roller chains.

But, liberalism is unable to comprehend common sense. People must take law into their own hands imo. WHat's the worst that can happen? ad2100 will call you racist at best, but he can be killed as well.