Author Topic: France - Terror attack in Paris - updates  (Read 72671 times)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
Re: Terror attack in Paris
« Reply #600 on: November 14, 2015, 04:18:26 PM »
See how differend regular muslims are. They praise putin for russias military action in syria.

But of course they are not allowed in europe because they wouldn't kill 150 french citiziens in the name of allah.

If I wasa leader, I would only take these people as refugeess to europe, leave the sharia minded muslim pigs in syria so that russia could just roll over them with bloody roller chains.

But, liberalism is unable to comprehend common sense. People must take law into their own hands imo. WHat's the worst that can happen? ad2100 will call you racist at best, but he can be killed as well.

The Terrorists are already in Europe ...wake up

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #601 on: November 14, 2015, 04:23:58 PM »
Someone on my Facebook posts "I wish they wouldn't call them Muslim terrorist just terrorists" lol
I posted that same think pototank did. He responds with bush, Timothy Mcvay. So many liberals are fucking retards I swear.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #602 on: November 14, 2015, 04:24:53 PM »
Just throwing this out there...

Within the past week or so we have heard Russia, China, France and several United States presidential candidates talk about cracking down on ISIS.

Do you not think that if they were REALLY serious about doing so and committed for the long haul, that those 4 countries could not seriously put a hamper to or not completely destroy this scourge?

If they were serious, and "ruthless" in their reaction as Hollande promised, there would be 200 dead Muslim terror cell members in France today.

It's all lip service.

France should have been lining up and questioning every Arab male between the ages of 18-40 starting this morning. If you can't explain why you're in France, where you work, why you traveled outside the country within the last year, or why you're a 30 year old "student", then you get put on a train immediately and deported. Your family will be deported and join you back in the Middle East in a week.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #603 on: November 14, 2015, 04:28:54 PM »
Someone on my Facebook posts "I wish they wouldn't call them Muslim terrorist just terrorists" lol
I posted that same think pototank did. He responds with bush, Timothy Mcvay. So many liberals are fucking retards I swear.

I wish they would stop calling it ISIS and ISIL and start calling it the Islamic State.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #604 on: November 14, 2015, 04:30:17 PM »
If they were serious, and "ruthless" in their reaction as Hollande promised, there would be 200 dead Muslim terror cell members in France today.

It's all lip service.

France should have been lining up and questioning every Arab male between the ages of 18-40 starting this morning. If you can't explain why you're in France, where you work, why you traveled outside the country within the last year, or why you're a 30 year old "student", then you get put on a train immediately and deported. Your family will be deported and join you back in the Middle East in a week.
That's what SHOULD happen. Realistically Europe will do nothing and keep taking refugee Muslims. Too many do-gooders. I say destroy all mosques in europe. If they dont like that then fuck back to the desert

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #605 on: November 14, 2015, 04:39:34 PM »
You really don't read much. I too am not a fan of Islam.

PAY ATTENTION!!!

This is how i felt last night when Europeans were represented as a gaping vagina welcoming the pus riddled dick of Islam. No. Most of us oppose it, we are not represented though and, like in the USA, there is a hyper-liberal form of censorship awaiting anyone who questions how genuine the "refugees" are or is it a good idea to take in so many Muslims, whose culture is so radically different and are poor to integrate. I have been to Bradford in UK.... it is hell on earth. Islamic heaven of scrounging benefits, milking a fair country dry and spawning terrorists nonetheless.

The gun control issue was a side argument but i have stated here before i think it is fine for Americans to own guns, just do not say this attack was preventable by guns. Anyway, total side argument.

If you want an idea what Bradford is like, picture women walking 4 steps behind men, pedophile rings where white teenage runaways are plied with alcohol and raped and when a Muslim won the lottery (£20m),and it is against Islam to gamble, the local mosque asked for some of his winnings.

So no, most of us do not want that and all of us who know what it would be like do not.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #606 on: November 14, 2015, 04:41:51 PM »
That's what SHOULD happen. Realistically Europe will do nothing and keep taking refugee Muslims. Too many do-gooders. I say destroy all mosques in europe. If they dont like that then fuck back to the desert

There is a unique way to stop or really slow down the killing of innocent westerners by radical Islamists.

The western countries, Russia, and Israel meet with the Saudi Royal Family (House of Saud) and let them know that we know they help finance this crap. Tell them that from now on, every time a radical Islamist kills a westerner, we will kill a member of the House of Saud and that person's immediate family.

Watch how quickly this shit would get shut down.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #607 on: November 14, 2015, 04:43:12 PM »
to me the funniest part is the French President saying his response will be ruthless. From what Ive seen, does that mean he will only let in 800 thousand refugees instead of a million? What a pussy country. Granted, Canada isnt too fucking solid either at stopping immigration  :(

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #608 on: November 14, 2015, 04:48:37 PM »

What would the libtards do without Mcvay to point at as a blanket indictment of the white man?

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #609 on: November 14, 2015, 04:50:01 PM »
What would the libtards do without Mcvay to point at as a blanket indictment of the white man?

heyyyyyyyyyy I actually understood that statement

damnnnnnnn gotta follow more of these smart people threads  :P

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #610 on: November 14, 2015, 04:51:21 PM »

They'd point to that Rudolph fella or the unibomber. All 3 guys operated 20 years ago.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #611 on: November 14, 2015, 04:53:26 PM »
to me the funniest part is the French President saying his response will be ruthless. From what Ive seen, does that mean he will only let in 800 thousand refugees instead of a million? What a pussy country. Granted, Canada isnt too fucking solid either at stopping immigration  :(

France is bombing IS the same as the USA... does that make USA pussies? I don't think you, or some others, seem to get the issue of geographical location. USA had fuck all deaths on its own soil in WW2. Pearl Harbour and that was about it. You are 3,000 miles from anywhere hostile except Russia, which could shoot ICBMs from anywhere anyway. We are on a continent with changing and numerous borders. We border Africa and Asia. We can't build a fucking wall the whole way around. We can't have gunmen on every beach to stop boats coming in (just ask Hitler).

Now, what we are not doing is saying fuck off loud enough. We need to boat ANYONE who comes here by boat/illegally back immediately, as I said, to disincentivise them coming here. Merkel's pronouncement was pure ideological fantasy and idiocy and France, who have an army (unlike Germany), are now suffering as a result. France has told Islam to fuck off and fit in or just fuck off.

Stop mouthing off your simplistic idiotic views. There is no war in Mexico yet you have 1 million coming in every year across a far smaller and heavily policed border. Suggest how you would stop people coming to "Europe" from Africa, Asia and non-EU European countries. I'm sure you have a great answer.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #612 on: November 14, 2015, 04:53:41 PM »
You may be right about sleepwalking at least when it comes to France. The authorities have mostly ignored the attacks on Jews, of which there have been more than a couple in recent years.  For more information on this issue, http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2015/07/anti-semitism-france-hostage-hyper-cacher-kosher-market
::)

http://forward.com/news/breaking-news/323207/france-court-upholds-bds-is-discrimination-ruling/

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #613 on: November 14, 2015, 04:55:17 PM »
The Terrorists are already in Europe ...wake up

Me wake up? ME wake up...

this is why people shouldn't step in during a middle of a debate. Fuck off for even saying that.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #614 on: November 14, 2015, 04:57:39 PM »
Me wake up? ME wake up...

this is why people shouldn't step in during a middle of a debate. Fuck off for even saying that.

the source of the comment kind of says it all

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #615 on: November 14, 2015, 04:58:36 PM »

That's more an indictment of their stupidity than proof that what you say is right. The IRA were white terrorists. Farc are "narco-terrorists" - presumably because we don't have a colour for the skin of Columbians or a religion to attach... ETA are white terrorists. Do I sympathise with any or agree with their methods? No. I have gotten in arguments over this (it will happen in Ireland) but even if you are using terrorism as a weapon, at least target it against soldiers/military targets and do not target civilians.

It is a weapon the weak use to frighten the strong.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #616 on: November 14, 2015, 04:58:50 PM »
the source of the comment kind of says it all

LMAO I'm too slow today

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #617 on: November 14, 2015, 05:00:50 PM »
Haven't we already been doing the things you suggest for years now? We have already bombed bases, killed high ranking officials, and eradicated pockets of resistance, yet the terror attacks keep comin.

The killing of terrorists obviously needs to continue, but we need to do something more, because we obviously arent doing enough.

I think we really need to look at closing the borders to all future refugees, and seriously consider deportation, or at the very least, heavy surveillance of the Muslims already located in the west.

After that, who cares what they do to each other, in that middle eastern cesspool .  

I honestly don't know what we've been doing over there, perhaps you're right. We hear about valuable targets taken out from time to time, so guess we're still engaged to some degree.

Deportation and surveillance, though? Dude. We can't even say "illegal" or "alien" anymore. Can't keep out repeat deportees, either. (Google "Kate Steinle" for some sad, disgusting truth.) Rogue sanctuary cities, activist mayors/PDs refusing to cooperate with INS/ICE or enforce relevant statutes. This is what we've become.

Bottom line: Once people feel safe again, they'll forget Paris, like they did 9-11. America is back to the bad guy, and "There were no terrorists," they'll say, "they we're just scapegoats."

"Only because they had dark skin ..."

I got no business commenting here is my point.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #618 on: November 14, 2015, 05:03:12 PM »
I honestly don't know what we've been doing over there, perhaps you're right. We hear about valuable targets taken out from time to time, so guess we're still engaged to some degree.

Deportation, surveillance - dude, we can't even say "illegal" or "alien" anymore. Can't keep out repeat deportees, either. (Google "Kate Steinle" for some sad, disgusting truth.) Rogue sanctuary cities, activist mayors/PDs refusing to cooperate with INS/ICE or enforce relevant statutes.

Bottom line: Once people feel safe again, they'll forget Paris, like they did 9-11. America is back to the bad guy, and "There were no terrorists," they'll say, "they we're just scapegoats."

That's what they thrive on. Patience and complacency. Then they will strike again.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #619 on: November 14, 2015, 05:04:37 PM »

Deportation and surveillance, though? Dude. We can't even say "illegal" or "alien" anymore. Can't keep out repeat deportees, either. (Google "Kate Steinle" for some sad, disgusting truth.) Rogue sanctuary cities, activist mayors/PDs refusing to cooperate with INS/ICE or enforce relevant statutes.

Minor correction if I may add. It will be forgotten next week, but not like 9/11, but it will be forgotten none the less and it will be forbidden to talk about it in an open debate because it will be labelled racist. I'm not even exaggerating.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #620 on: November 14, 2015, 05:06:22 PM »
Minor correction if I may add. It will be forgotten next week, but not like 9/11, but it will be forgotten none the less and it will be forbidden to talk about it in an open debate because it will be labelled racist. I'm not even exaggerating.

I don't doubt it. It's exactly what they exploit, too.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #621 on: November 14, 2015, 05:08:03 PM »
That's what they thrive on. Patience and complacency. Then they will strike again.

Yes, sir. 100%.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #622 on: November 14, 2015, 05:11:35 PM »

Deportation and surveillance, though? Dude. We can't even say "illegal" or "alien" anymore. Can't keep out repeat deportees, either. (Google "Kate Steinle" for some sad, disgusting truth.) Rogue sanctuary cities, activist mayors/PDs refusing to cooperate with INS/ICE or enforce relevant statutes. This is what we've become.

Sanctuary cities are the results of an insane political ideology. In CA Democrats want the illegals brought in and made citizens to farm their votes. So liberals are willing to put any and everyone at risk to get their way.

But people in CA continue to vote those politicians into power until the Mexicans will control the vote entirely.

In Europe the end result will either be a religious "war"'or sharia law.....there is no other way. Peaceful democracy and Islam cannot coexist.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #623 on: November 14, 2015, 05:12:12 PM »
heyyyyyyyyyy I actually understood that statement

damnnnnnnn gotta follow more of these smart people threads  :P

You'll probably understand this, too.

This era's great companies, the ones that have changed all our lives: Google, Apple, Amazon, Home Depot, Tesla, Uber, Facebook, Microsoft, Netflix, Under Armor, Whole Foods and many more, were all founded by white men.

What has Islam given us?

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #624 on: November 14, 2015, 05:14:03 PM »

You'll probably understand this, too.

This era's great companies, the ones that have changed all our lives: Google, Apple, Amazon, Home Depot, Tesla, Uber, Facebook, Microsoft, Netflix, Under Armor, Whole Foods and many more, were all founded by white men.

What has Islam given us?

Algebra, the number 0 and oil.  ;D