Author Topic: France - Terror attack in Paris - updates  (Read 72750 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: Terror attack in Paris
« Reply #625 on: November 14, 2015, 05:15:24 PM »
MATT DRUDGE SLAMS OBAMA FOR IMPORTING MUSLIMS INTO THE UNITED STATES

As jihadis murdered more than 100 innocents in Paris, Matt Drudge used his twitter account to focus attention on President Barack Obama’s policy of encouraging Islamic migration into the United States.

Since 2009, Obama has admitted more than 250,000 Muslims each year, via family reunification sought by new Muslim citizens and government invites to Muslims fleeing wars in the chaotic Islamic heartland of the Middle East. In 2013, for example, Obama’s government admitted 280,276 people from Muslim-majority countries where the notion of jihad against non-Muslims is a conventional belief.
But many migrants have brought their belief in jihad into the United States.

Since 2011, more than 100 Muslim immigrants have been charged with jihad-related crimes in the United States, as domestic surveillance has expand to keep pace with jihadist plots. Even the Southern Poverty Law Center, a progressive advocacy group, admits that many Muslim migrants have gotten involved in terrorism.

The Washington Post has acknowledged this large-scale import of terrorism:

U.S. authorities have charged 66 men and women around the country with alleged Islamic State activities. Men outnumber women in those cases by about 5 to 1. The average age of the individuals — some have been charged, others have been convicted — is 25. One is a minor. The FBI says that, in a handful of cases, it has disrupted plots targeting U.S. military or law enforcement personnel.

The Washington Post’s list includes some domestic converts, but the overwhelming majority of names on its list originate from Muslim countries.

Since Obama’s inauguration in 2009, he has established a policy insisting that Islam does not encourage terrorism, despite the widespread acknowledgement by many Muslims that jihad is part of orthodox Islam.

Obama has also repeatedly promised to aid Muslims worldwide. In his 2009 speech in Cairo, for example, he told his huge TV audience — including invited members of the Muslim Brotherhood — that:

I consider it part of my responsibility as President of the United States to fight against negative stereotypes of Islam wherever they appear. (Applause.) But that same principle must apply to Muslim perceptions of America…

So let there be no doubt: Islam is a part of America. And I believe that America holds within her the truth that regardless of race, religion, or station in life, all of us share common aspirations — to live in peace and security; to get an education and to work with dignity; to love our families, our communities, and our God. These things we share. This is the hope of all humanity.

Since then, he also helped the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, Libya, and even in the Hamas-run territory of Gaza. In September 2012, he used a speech at the United Nation’s General Assembly to insist that “the future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam.”

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #626 on: November 14, 2015, 05:15:39 PM »

You'll probably understand this, too.

This era's great companies, the ones that have changed all our lives: Google, Apple, Amazon, Home Depot, Tesla, Uber, Facebook, Microsoft, Netflix, Under Armor, Whole Foods and many more, were all founded by white men.

What has Islam given us?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #627 on: November 14, 2015, 05:17:18 PM »

You'll probably understand this, too.

This era's great companies, the ones that have changed all our lives: Google, Apple, Amazon, Home Depot, Tesla, Uber, Facebook, Microsoft, Netflix, Under Armor, Whole Foods and many more, were all founded by white men.

What has Islam given us?

Pedophilia, bad beards, 7-11 clerks, and the smell of strong body odor.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #628 on: November 14, 2015, 05:22:28 PM »

LOL... Especially the last part, brutal stank from them oh man...
?

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #629 on: November 14, 2015, 05:22:51 PM »
Algebra, the number 0 and oil.  ;D

Don't forget sophistication   ::)

I don't believe they actually invented algebra. Did they invent sugar too from from the word sukkar?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #630 on: November 14, 2015, 05:24:34 PM »
Thought I had mistakenly clicked on a pellius appreciation thread.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #631 on: November 14, 2015, 05:28:11 PM »
France is bombing IS the same as the USA... does that make USA pussies? I don't think you, or some others, seem to get the issue of geographical location. USA had fuck all deaths on its own soil in WW2. Pearl Harbour and that was about it. You are 3,000 miles from anywhere hostile except Russia, which could shoot ICBMs from anywhere anyway. We are on a continent with changing and numerous borders. We border Africa and Asia. We can't build a fucking wall the whole way around. We can't have gunmen on every beach to stop boats coming in (just ask Hitler).

Now, what we are not doing is saying fuck off loud enough. We need to boat ANYONE who comes here by boat/illegally back immediately, as I said, to disincentivise them coming here. Merkel's pronouncement was pure ideological fantasy and idiocy and France, who have an army (unlike Germany), are now suffering as a result. France has told Islam to fuck off and fit in or just fuck off.

Stop mouthing off your simplistic idiotic views. There is no war in Mexico yet you have 1 million coming in every year across a far smaller and heavily policed border. Suggest how you would stop people coming to "Europe" from Africa, Asia and non-EU European countries. I'm sure you have a great answer.

How about a moat with alligators?

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #632 on: November 14, 2015, 05:34:14 PM »

They'd die in the cold weather   :-[

If Tesla coils from Command and Conquer were real and could read your religion and intentions we would have a winner.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #633 on: November 14, 2015, 05:38:50 PM »
They'd die in the cold weather   :-[

If Tesla coils from Command and Conquer were real and could read your religion and intentions we would have a winner.

Maybe just rub pig blood on the front doorknob.

Do folks walk around scared or cautious there? Meaning, do Moozies punk innocents and such, acting like bullies of filt?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #634 on: November 14, 2015, 05:40:45 PM »

They have lizard people DNA in them. Alligators won't work. Sharks maybe :-\

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #635 on: November 14, 2015, 05:46:18 PM »
Algebra, the number 0 and oil.  ;D

The statute of limitations has run out on the first two, and the last one was just luck, and it took white guys to figure out how to use that oil productively. ;)

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #636 on: November 14, 2015, 05:48:13 PM »
MATT DRUDGE SLAMS OBAMA FOR IMPORTING MUSLIMS INTO THE UNITED STATES

what did drudge have to say about this fellow jew

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #637 on: November 14, 2015, 05:48:25 PM »
This is how i felt last night when Europeans were represented as a gaping vagina welcoming the pus riddled dick of Islam. No. Most of us oppose it, we are not represented though and, like in the USA, there is a hyper-liberal form of censorship awaiting anyone who questions how genuine the "refugees" are or is it a good idea to take in so many Muslims, whose culture is so radically different and are poor to integrate. I have been to Bradford in UK.... it is hell on earth. Islamic heaven of scrounging benefits, milking a fair country dry and spawning terrorists nonetheless.

The gun control issue was a side argument but i have stated here before i think it is fine for Americans to own guns, just do not say this attack was preventable by guns. Anyway, total side argument.

If you want an idea what Bradford is like, picture women walking 4 steps behind men, pedophile rings where white teenage runaways are plied with alcohol and raped and when a Muslim won the lottery (£20m),and it is against Islam to gamble, the local mosque asked for some of his winnings.

So no, most of us do not want that and all of us who know what it would be like do not.

Who ever controls the media controls the propaganda machine. 95% of all Americans want them out of the country. But the evil bastards who control the propaganda machine are trying to tell the Americans that we're split on the issue. Which we're not. So why are they doing this? To create some Utopia? I don't think so. It's as if someone/s is helping them gain traction on purpose. What's the end game?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #638 on: November 14, 2015, 05:50:29 PM »

Still carrying the water for your Democratic Slave Masters I see.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #639 on: November 14, 2015, 05:55:13 PM »
Kevin Sorbo, aka Hercules, said it first.
Bodybuilding related:  https://www.facebook.com/KevinSorbo/posts/893459177360816

exactly where I got it... man is ahead of his time!!

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #640 on: November 14, 2015, 05:59:57 PM »
They have lizard people DNA in them. Alligators won't work. Sharks maybe :-\

Even better, they'll eat infant Muzz.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #641 on: November 14, 2015, 06:00:27 PM »
Who ever controls the media controls the propaganda machine. 95% of all Americans want them out of the country. But the evil bastards who control the propaganda machine are trying to tell the Americans that we're split on the issue. Which we're not. So why are they doing this? To create some Utopia? I don't think so. It's as if someone/s is helping them gain traction on purpose. What's the end game?

The bright spot is that these old school media and education outlets are bad at the new school Internet model. The influence of Hollywood and the NY Times is waning every year, and, with recent advances in online learning, most of the education infrastructure, especially Liberal Arts, has been rendered obsolete.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #642 on: November 14, 2015, 06:01:34 PM »

You think Jews are a bigger menace to Europe than Muslims?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #643 on: November 14, 2015, 06:11:06 PM »
Thought I had mistakenly clicked on a pellius appreciation thread.

<Slow golf clap....>

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #644 on: November 14, 2015, 06:11:56 PM »
Maybe just rub pig blood on the front doorknob.

Do folks walk around scared or cautious there? Meaning, do Moozies punk innocents and such, acting like bullies of filt?

I am in Ireland so I cannot speak for Parisians. No fear here. I will be honest, even when "the troubles" were happening in my youth (IRA bombing campaign, loyalists murdering Catholics and UK govt collusion with army everywhere) it was "there" - even if 150 miles away, it wasn't here, it wasn't a danger to us.

There was a bomb near me a while ago (early this year) but it was a homemade pipe bomb and targeted at a drug dealer. There is no widespread fear here or in most European countries - there is, however, a large unrepresented, opposition to calls to accommodate migrants, before any of these terrorist attacks happened. There are a few problems - government go by polls, and noone will tell a pollster "I care about me first so fuck them" - the opposition follow suit (stupidly) and stay quiet... also there is a conflict between European history (ie the Jews pre WW2 and refugees post WW2 and Berlin wall) and what is happening now... even though they are quite distinct and separable events.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #645 on: November 14, 2015, 06:17:44 PM »
Don't forget sophistication   ::)

I don't believe they actually invented algebra. Did they invent sugar too from from the word sukkar?

Sophistication?

What part of sticking your dick in a goat's ass is sophisticated?

These goatfuckers are barely removed from Neanderthals

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #646 on: November 14, 2015, 06:22:10 PM »
Sophistication?

What part of sticking your dick in a goat's ass is sophisticated?

These goatfuckers are barely removed from Neanderthals

Pretty sure he was ironically referring to their use of gold, gold and gold to make something "luxurious". That and saying it is worth X million dollars like a tasteless fool. That is not sophistication or class, that is blingy, classless, showy shit.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #647 on: November 14, 2015, 06:28:45 PM »
You think Jews are a bigger menace to Europe than Muslims?
no, but they are a presence in the far left to push multiculturalism in europe and  everywhere outside of israel

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #648 on: November 14, 2015, 06:32:40 PM »
Pretty sure he was ironically referring to their use of gold, gold and gold to make something "luxurious". That and saying it is worth X million dollars like a tasteless fool. That is not sophistication or class, that is blingy, classless, showy shit.

True.

But lets go back to the claim that arabic/muslims invented algebra, because  in renaissance europe, al-Khwarizmi was considered the original inventor of algebra, although his work is based on older indian or greek sources.

The alexandrian greek mathematician diophantus (3rd century ad), sometimes called “the father of algebra”, wrote a series of books, called arithmetica, dealing with solving algebraic equations.

Mohammedan civilization in its great days was admirable in the arts and in many technical ways, but it showed no capacity for independent speculation in theoretical matters.

Copy paste end :D

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #649 on: November 14, 2015, 06:40:33 PM »
I am in Ireland so I cannot speak for Parisians. No fear here. I will be honest, even when "the troubles" were happening in my youth (IRA bombing campaign, loyalists murdering Catholics and UK govt collusion with army everywhere) it was "there" - even if 150 miles away, it wasn't here, it wasn't a danger to us.

There was a bomb near me a while ago (early this year) but it was a homemade pipe bomb and targeted at a drug dealer. There is no widespread fear here or in most European countries - there is, however, a large unrepresented, opposition to calls to accommodate migrants, before any of these terrorist attacks happened. There are a few problems - government go by polls, and noone will tell a pollster "I care about me first so fuck them" - the opposition follow suit (stupidly) and stay quiet... also there is a conflict between European history (ie the Jews pre WW2 and refugees post WW2 and Berlin wall) and what is happening now... even though they are quite distinct and separable events.

Not sure I'm understanding "conflict between European history." Jews vs. Muslims, you mean, or some sort of revisionism?