Author Topic: France - Terror attack in Paris - updates  (Read 72742 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: Terror attack in Paris
« Reply #650 on: November 14, 2015, 06:44:45 PM »
no, but they are a presence in the far left to push multiculturalism in europe and  everywhere outside of israel

Ok, must've read you wrong, then. Guess I assumed you were on board with the leftism and such.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #651 on: November 14, 2015, 06:44:57 PM »
True.

But lets go back to the claim that arabic/muslims invented algebra, because  in renaissance europe, al-Khwarizmi was considered the original inventor of algebra, although his work is based on older indian or greek sources.

The alexandrian greek mathematician diophantus (3rd century ad), sometimes called “the father of algebra”, wrote a series of books, called arithmetica, dealing with solving algebraic equations.

Mohammedan civilization in its great days was admirable in the arts and in many technical ways, but it showed no capacity for independent speculation in theoretical matters.

I'd have to read up more to know, but from what I have read Fibonacci introduced 0 from Arabs and that is a fairly important conceptual breakthrough.

This is all irrelevant though. Germans invented the rocket as we know it... we had no ideological (well the US and USSR) objections to stealing their scientists to benefit from their knowledge. As any ad for investments says, past performance is not an indication of future performance.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #652 on: November 14, 2015, 06:46:50 PM »
no, but they are a presence in the far left to push multiculturalism in europe and  everywhere outside of israel
You do realize Jews should not even be a topic given they make up 0.5% of the population in most European countries. They rarely commit any violent crimes there and bring plenty of business and ideas to their countries. If you hate this tiny group of peaceful people something is wrong with you.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #653 on: November 14, 2015, 06:47:27 PM »
Not sure I'm understanding "conflict between European history." Jews vs. Muslims, you mean, or some sort of revisionism?

I mean a guilt that Jews fleeing conflict and oppression were rejected (even well before WW2) by most European nations and returned to die/go to concentration camps. Also the liberation of East Germany from USSR meant West Germany had to accommodate poorer people of same ethnic origin and grow from there.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #654 on: November 14, 2015, 06:55:08 PM »
I'd have to read up more to know, but from what I have read Fibonacci introduced 0 from Arabs and that is a fairly important conceptual breakthrough.

This is all irrelevant though. Germans invented the rocket as we know it... we had no ideological (well the US and USSR) objections to stealing their scientists to benefit from their knowledge. As any ad for investments says, past performance is not an indication of future performance.

The westeners definitely kept evolving while the arabs insisted in staying in the ottoman era.

"we" already created a device that can create black holes.

but "we" don't have any unity. We are devided into thousads of differend groups and fight for our own little things. We don't have brotherhood, we don't have spiritual connection.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #655 on: November 14, 2015, 07:20:51 PM »
The westeners definitely kept evolving while the arabs insisted in staying in the ottoman era.

but "we" don't have any unity. We are devided into thousads of differend groups and fight for our own little things. We don't have brotherhood, we don't have spiritual connection.

We should make a black hole and send them all into it.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #656 on: November 14, 2015, 07:25:40 PM »
We should make a black hole and send them all into it.

for them to come back as some crazy dangerous alien form with super powers, then guess who's gonna blame who for all of this???
?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #657 on: November 14, 2015, 07:27:46 PM »
for them to come back as some crazy dangerous alien form with super powers, then guess who's gonna blame who for all of this???

The white man.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #658 on: November 14, 2015, 07:28:53 PM »
los estados unidos?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #659 on: November 14, 2015, 07:36:50 PM »
The white man.

at that point, we will all be screwed, so why not?

@chaos, no comprende mate! Will assume it describes how awesome I am...
?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #660 on: November 14, 2015, 07:53:23 PM »

It occurs to me you are either a video game or science fiction aficionado. Blame technology.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #661 on: November 14, 2015, 07:53:45 PM »

CERN?

Theoretically, right, at this point?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #662 on: November 14, 2015, 08:01:11 PM »
It occurs to my you are either a video game or science fiction aficionado. Blame technology.

neither really.
I'm too lazy to figure out video games now, the controllers have too many buttons... But I will blame technology anyway.
?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #663 on: November 14, 2015, 08:59:30 PM »
neither really.
I'm too lazy to figure out video games now, the controllers have too many buttons... But I will blame technology anyway.

Cool. Video games were never my thing either.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #664 on: November 14, 2015, 09:16:26 PM »
Cool. Video games were never my thing either.

Are you hitting on me?
?

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #665 on: November 14, 2015, 11:25:15 PM »
CERN?

Theoretically, right, at this point?

"Nature forms black holes when certain stars, much larger than our Sun, collapse on themselves at the end of their lives. They concentrate a very large amount of matter in a very small space. Speculations about microscopic black holes at the LHC refer to particles produced in the collisions of pairs of protons, each of which has an energy comparable to that of a mosquito in flight. Astronomical black holes are much heavier than anything that could be produced at the LHC.

According to the well-established properties of gravity, described by Einstein’s relativity, it is impossible for microscopic black holes to be produced at the LHC. There are, however, some speculative theories that predict the production of such particles at the LHC. All these theories predict that these particles would disintegrate immediately. Black holes, therefore, would have no time to start accreting matter and to cause macroscopic effects"

so yeah you're right, I was wrong.

Or was I.......... where is wiggs....

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #666 on: November 15, 2015, 04:38:58 AM »
Are you hitting on me?

Keep your flirting to pm's guys....

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #667 on: November 15, 2015, 05:32:08 AM »
It's pointless the people of Paris lighting ccandles and holding hands in a vigil. They should right now be burning out every Muslim in France.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #668 on: November 15, 2015, 05:46:04 AM »
It's pointless the people of Paris lighting ccandles and holding hands in a vigil. They should right now be burning out every Muslim in France.

Yup, but that's what the modern progressive West does. In a week, the Paris attacks will be forgotten...in Paris!

Hell, if ISIS nukes London, the rest of the world will have a Live Aid concert and fret about how "not all Muslims are terrorists"

There are things that the Muslim terrorists could do that would rouse the West, but they are clever enough to stay -- barely -- on this side of that line. They know that our progressive fifth-column will do the work for them.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #669 on: November 15, 2015, 06:00:33 AM »

"Nature forms black holes when certain stars, much larger than our Sun, collapse on themselves at the end of their lives. They concentrate a very large amount of matter in a very small space. Speculations about microscopic black holes at the LHC refer to particles produced in the collisions of pairs of protons, each of which has an energy comparable to that of a mosquito in flight. Astronomical black holes are much heavier than anything that could be produced at the LHC.

According to the well-established properties of gravity, described by Einstein’s relativity, it is impossible for microscopic black holes to be produced at the LHC. There are, however, some speculative theories that predict the production of such particles at the LHC. All these theories predict that these particles would disintegrate immediately. Black holes, therefore, would have no time to start accreting matter and to cause macroscopic effects"

so yeah you're right, I was wrong.

Or was I.......... where is wiggs....

Allow me...All holes were originally BLACK! 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #670 on: November 15, 2015, 09:03:58 AM »
x2
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #671 on: November 15, 2015, 09:08:12 AM »

The average citizen would piss their pants at the sight of a holding a gun or seeing a dead body. And you think droves of every day citizens are going to just start murdering random muslims? A perfect quote from the movie "The Bronx Tale."

"Let me tell ya something. I've seen more guys with guns wet the bed then anything. Its when the other guy has a gun and he pulls his out and then we see who the real tough guy is."

Of course this doesn't apply to people who are trained to handle a gun, etc. The average citizen who goes about their business, goes to work, watches the sport game, doesn't have the stomach for what you're suggesting. In the loss of what to truly do and how to handle the situation, they light candles. They pretty much don't know what else to do.
X

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #672 on: November 15, 2015, 09:09:57 AM »
The average citizen would piss their pants at the sight of a holding a gun or seeing a dead body. And you think droves of every day citizens are going to just start murdering random muslims? A perfect quote from the movie "The Bronx Tale."

"Let me tell ya something. I've seen more guys with guns wet the bed then anything. Its when the other guy has a gun and he pulls his out and then we see who the real tough guy is."

Of course this doesn't apply to people who are trained to handle a gun, etc. Most aren't.
Better to wet your bed than end up dead

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #673 on: November 15, 2015, 09:10:54 AM »
Better to wet your bed than end up dead

That's the thing: most will wet their bed, then end up dead.
X

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #674 on: November 15, 2015, 09:13:08 AM »
I'd love to see a nation respond to attacks like this in a new way.

leader of that nation come out with immediate concealed carry ability for all non-felons in the country.  If you're not an ex-con, you can carry.  Offer free training.  Sell that at cost to the public.  Print the gun laws in the daily paper and on the news so people learn when and how to shoot.

Start a gofundme to arm the frenchies!