Author Topic: France - Terror attack in Paris - updates  (Read 72763 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Terror attack in Paris
« Reply #725 on: November 16, 2015, 10:46:58 AM »
a bunch of backwoods hillbillies weren't going to take out the Redcoats either.  :D

Relevance?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Re: Terror attack in Paris
« Reply #726 on: November 16, 2015, 10:49:45 AM »
Relevance?

Just go back and read what my post was a response to; I'm not going to hold your hand Penismuscle.
a

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
Re: France - Terror attack in Paris - updates
« Reply #727 on: November 16, 2015, 10:52:19 AM »
You need to don the red head band, black tank top and take it to the streets bro. If they have a tan, shoot them. Fuck it.  White power bro.  Just be careful of the redheaded muslims.  When in doubt just kill them.

oh fuck off, don't be ridiculous now. We should only focus on butchering any and ALL sharia/isis/jihadist minded people. All of them. And ANY single one who supports them in any way, all of the people who don't think it's a big deal because christians had their crusades etc. should be shot dead as well, oh yes.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #728 on: November 16, 2015, 10:57:46 AM »
oh fuck off, don't be ridiculous now. We should only focus on butchering any and ALL sharia/isis/jihadist minded people. All of them. And ANY single one who supports them in any way, all of the people who don't think it's a big deal because christians had their crusades etc. should be shot dead as well, oh yes.

You can identify them how?  Do they wear a name tag with their affiliation on them?

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #729 on: November 16, 2015, 11:06:43 AM »
You can identify them how?  Do they wear a name tag with their affiliation on them?

Identify known mosques that are known to be totally intolerant to western ideals and start with those that attend those mosques in particular. Deport these individuals to the owning country, no questions asked. All so called moderates would need to produce proof that they have lived in the same country for greater than 5 years with zero criminal activity or affiliation to known terrorists. If they can't meet that standard, deportation. All practicing Muslims who have not found work after 18 months and collect state benefits, deported. All moderate Muslims who have well to do jobs and pay into the system and have zero terror affiliation can stay and others like this are welcomed in.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #730 on: November 16, 2015, 11:13:30 AM »
Comment are getting crazy, I read that those terrorists attacked the concert because it was Death Metal.
EoDM is just nice blues/garagerock.... :-X

Probably missed Evolution of Metal's sub-genre installment, which underscores the bigger issue: less beheading, more VH1.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #731 on: November 16, 2015, 11:15:02 AM »
You can identify them how?  Do they wear a name tag with their affiliation on them?

Didn't say I can idetify them. There should be extremely strict identity search on refugees and immigrants before they are let in the country. Or possibly not let inTthe country if any kind of weird shit is found.

The ones that you CAN identify should be accepted by law to be shot on sight.

It should be highly illegal to support sharia ideologies. Japan has a perfect immigration policy. This type of immigration policy should be in europe. Noones calling japan racist. Nor should. THese are extreme times and extreme times require extreme measures.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #732 on: November 16, 2015, 11:19:10 AM »
I may be wrong but I think Japan does this pretty much with everybody.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #733 on: November 16, 2015, 11:20:13 AM »
Many of you are blaming the ISIS terrorist attacks on all Muslims. This is as ridiculous as blaming the extreme right hate agenda on all Baptists or believing all Germans are fascists/Nazis, etc. There are 1.8 billion followers of Islam in the world, 8 million in the U.S. most Muslims are peace loving, thank goodness.  

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #734 on: November 16, 2015, 11:26:02 AM »
Many of you are blaming the ISIS terrorist attacks on all Muslims. This is as ridiculous as blaming the extreme right hate agenda on all Baptists or believing all Germans are fascists/Nazis, etc. There are 1.8 billion followers of Islam in the world, 8 million in the U.S. most Muslims are peace loving, thank goodness.  

If most Muslims would be peace loving there would be no or few terror attacks as the "peace loving" Muslims would be turning in the obvious radicals they would know about. Radicals like to talk, people know who they are way before they strike.

Let me remind you again the difference between a Moderate Muslim and a Radical Muslim. The Radical wants to cut your head off, the moderate wants the radical to do it.

We will not get anywhere by being politically correct, we must realize that by not running to the authorities and reporting their fellow terrorist brothers they cannot be considered peaceful.

I will also remind me that those muslims you so admire were dancing in the street after 911, in the streets of America including within 15 miles of the WTC.

Stop being a weakling, you know the truth, stop the bullshit.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #735 on: November 16, 2015, 11:29:03 AM »

Your reading comprehension has gone to the worse. I said sharia/isis/jihadist minded people. Read, it wasn't an optical illusion. That's what I said. I have repeated from early pages in this thread, that jihadist/sharia/isis and blablabla minded people should be made illeagal. HIghly illeagal to avoid these problems. Also, the white guilt and liberalism should also be wiped out from europe, because look where it's heading. Yes the good muslims who oppose jihad/isis/sharia can stay.

I always opposed fascism, but people are unwilling to segregate the beans from the pees, they are unable to take off the little hairs from the pizza before eating it. Now the pizza is filled with hair.... sorry but I want a new pizza, fuck this shit, lol

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #736 on: November 16, 2015, 11:33:04 AM »

Religion is irrelevant - it's the people that suck. People who complain about Islam mean, in many cases, the ethnic background.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #737 on: November 16, 2015, 11:34:41 AM »
Your reading comprehension has gone to the worse. I said sharia/isis/jihadist minded people. Read, it wasn't an optical illusion. That's what I said. I have repeated from early pages in this thread, that jihadist/sharia/isis and blablabla minded people should be made illeagal. HIghly illeagal to avoid these problems. Also, the white guilt and liberalism should also be wiped out from europe, because look where it's heading. Yes the good muslims who oppose jihad/isis/sharia can stay.

Best to skim past the useless blather. He just repeats what he reads on Prius bumperstickers.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #738 on: November 16, 2015, 11:35:17 AM »

No, we're blaming it on the diseased religion/ideology called Islam.

That some "Muslims" choose to not adhere to the ficticious sky-god Allah's you-must-believe-and-do-this-or-you're-ripe-for-a-beheading demands has nothing to do with Islam being a filthy, violent, intolerant, and absurd belief system.

Any goodwill extended in the Quran is in the first portion ... and contradicted in the latter parts of the shitty book. And as a rule, anything contradicted in the first half by something in the last ... the last notion is to be taken as rule. It's how Islamic imams and scholars deceive the non-followers. Towards non-Muslims, lying is seen as a good thing.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #739 on: November 16, 2015, 11:35:27 AM »
I may be wrong but I think Japan does this pretty much with everybody.

You are not wrong. However, Japan has been slowly changing their immigration laws to allow more immigrants to insure the countries economic health. The global market has much to do with this.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #740 on: November 16, 2015, 11:39:13 AM »
Published: February 17, 2009

A man who founded a Muslim American television station to help fight Muslim stereotypes is to appear on Wednesday in a suburban Buffalo court on charges that he decapitated his wife last week.

The man, Muzzammil Hassan, 44, went to a police station in Orchard Park, N.Y., on Thursday to report that his wife, Aasiya Zubair Hassan, was dead, Chief Andrew Benz said on Tuesday. Mr. Hassan told the police that her body could be found in the nearby office of the television station, Bridges TV. The police later arrested him on charges of second-degree murder, Chief Benz said.

On Feb. 6, Ms. Hassan, 37, filed for divorce and obtained an order of protection against Mr. Hassan, Chief Benz said.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/18/nyregion/18behead.html?_r=0

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #741 on: November 16, 2015, 11:39:28 AM »

I always opposed fascism, but people are unwilling to segregate the beans from the pees, they are unable to take off the little hairs from the pizza before eating it. Now the pizza is filled with hair.... sorry but I want a new pizza, fuck this shit, lol

What the fuck are you talking about?  Beans and pees? Optical illusions? Hairy pizza?

Son, stay off the drugs.
a

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #742 on: November 16, 2015, 11:42:31 AM »

US tents of peace  ::)

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #743 on: November 16, 2015, 11:44:12 AM »

You and people like you are the reason this will never be defeated. You and yours will only understand when the blade is at your throat. And even then you will plead not to judge the Muslim. Pathetic and sad really.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #744 on: November 16, 2015, 11:45:55 AM »
What the fuck are you talking about?  Beans and pees? Optical illusions? Hairy pizza?

Son, stay off the drugs.

Sepperating pees from the beans = Sepperating sharia minded muslims from neutral muslims

There's hair in the pizza = Liberalism and white guilt are allowing muslim refugees and immigrants to practise their ottoman ideologies. These things must be removed from european coutries completely.

Right now it's obvious that european leaders are unwilling to sepperate the shit from the good.

Why don't you go suck some cock for your bb comp prep money. Stay out of this thread.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #745 on: November 16, 2015, 11:47:31 AM »
No, we're blaming it on the diseased religion/ideology called Islam.

That some "Muslims" choose to not adhere to the ficticious sky-god Allah's you-must-believe-and-do-this-or-you're-ripe-for-a-beheading demands has nothing to do with Islam being a filthy, violent, intolerant, and absurd belief system.

Any goodwill extended in the Quran is in the first portion ... and contradicted in the latter parts of the shitty book. And as a rule, anything contradicted in the first half by something in the last ... the last notion is to be taken as rule. It's how Islamic imams and scholars deceive the non-followers. Towards non-Muslims, lying is seen as a good thing.

Worldwide there are: 1.8 billion followers of Islam - 1.2 billion Roman Catholics - 350 million Buddhists  - 801 million Protestants - 41 million Baptists - 14.8 million Mormons - 14 million Jews

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #746 on: November 16, 2015, 11:50:40 AM »
Sepperating pees from the beans = Sepperating sharia minded muslims from neutral muslims

There's hair in the pizza = Liberalism and white guilt are allowing muslim refugees and immigrants to practise their ottoman ideologies. These things must be removed from european coutries completely.

Right now it's obvious that european leaders are unwilling to sepperate the shit from the good.

Why don't you go suck some cock for your bb comp prep money. Stay out of this thread.

Ouch, one-two punch. Making it tough, friend.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #747 on: November 16, 2015, 11:51:21 AM »
Worldwide there are: 1.8 billion followers of Islam - 1.2 billion Roman Catholics - 350 million Buddhists  - 801 million Protestants - 41 million Baptists - 14.8 million Mormons - 14 million Jews

Uh, thank you for these stats?  ???

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #748 on: November 16, 2015, 11:52:07 AM »
somebody needs to be sepperated from their computer keyboard
"

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #749 on: November 16, 2015, 11:54:32 AM »