Author Topic: France - Terror attack in Paris - updates  (Read 72705 times)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
Re: France - Terror attack in Paris - updates
« Reply #750 on: November 16, 2015, 11:55:08 AM »

US tents of peace  ::)

They should at least be trying to hide the obvious. These people aren't stupid, but they lack that something that unables them to live in modern society. Hell it's hard for some westeners to adapt to modern society, I can only wonder how hard it is for people who are mentally still living in the 1066 a.d turkey to live in modern society.

Ouch, one-two punch. Making it tough, friend.

to hell with your correct spelling, you racist biggot, I should be able to type as incorrectly as I want. If you disagree, you're racist. So sayeht koran. You should hand me 500 euros to my paypal account as an apology. If thuu are not willingeth, I shall cut your childrens heads off, make your wife my concubine, because my law says I can type incorrectly, after all, I'm a jihadist. Respect me

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #751 on: November 16, 2015, 12:14:22 PM »
Worldwide there are: 1.8 billion followers of Islam - 1.2 billion Roman Catholics - 350 million Buddhists  - 801 million Protestants - 41 million Baptists - 14.8 million Mormons - 14 million Jews
uh......

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #752 on: November 16, 2015, 12:17:04 PM »
Worldwide there are: 1.8 billion followers of Islam - 1.2 billion Roman Catholics - 350 million Buddhists  - 801 million Protestants - 41 million Baptists - 14.8 million Mormons - 14 million Jews

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #753 on: November 16, 2015, 12:29:56 PM »
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2015/11/16/obama-calls-idea-of-screening-syrian-refugees-based-on-religion-shameful-defends-white-house-strategy/

Obama calls idea of screening Syrian refugees based on religion ‘shameful,’

Speaking to reporters in Antalya, Turkey, on Monday, President Obama said his approach to countering the so-called Islamic State "is the strategy that ultimately is going to work" but that the terrorist network still can exact serious damage worldwide.

"But understand that one of the challenges we have in this situation is that if you have a handful of people who don't mind dying, they can kill a lot of people," Obama said in a news conference after the conclusion of the Group of 20 summit there. "That’s one of the challenges of terrorism. It's not their sophistication or the particular weaponry that they possess, but it is the ideology they carry with them and their willingness to die."

Obama also pointedly addressed the issue of whether the United States and other countries should continue to accept refugees, given the fact that one of the participants in the Paris plot may have come in with Syrian migrants. He said the United States would continue to accept more refugees from Syria and elsewhere, though "only after subjecting them to rigorous screening and security checks."

"Slamming the door in their faces would be a betrayal of our values," he said. "Our nations can welcome refugees who are desperately seeking safety and ensure our own security. We can and must do both."

Without directly naming GOP presidential candidates, the president blasted political leaders for suggesting the United States should accept only Christians fleeing Syria. He alluded to the fact that some of these same politicians -- namely Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Tex.), whose father fled Cuba decades ago - -had benefited from America's willingness to accept refugees.

"And when I hear folks say that, well, maybe we should just admit the Christians but not the Muslims, when I hear political leaders suggesting that there would be a religious test for which person who's fleeing from a war-torn country is admitted, when some of those folks themselves come from families who benefited from protection when they were fleeing political persecution, that's shameful," he said, his voice rising. "That's not American. That’s not who we are. We don’t have religious tests to our compassion."

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #754 on: November 16, 2015, 01:13:49 PM »
Many of you are blaming the ISIS terrorist attacks on all Muslims. This is as ridiculous as blaming the extreme right hate agenda on all Baptists or believing all Germans are fascists/Nazis, etc. There are 1.8 billion followers of Islam in the world, 8 million in the U.S. most Muslims are peace loving, thank goodness.   

Extremism has nothing to do with religion but those with a certain political ideology using religion to help them fulfill their agenda.  Not hard to recruit people born in a shit hole using their religion against them.  People born into religion don't do so by choice and once you know how to exploit them its not hard to manipulate them.  Add in the fact that many of these ISIS guys from IRAQ are from families and homes destroyed by the USA during the Iraq invasion it makes it easy to promote hate of America to them have them do what you want.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #755 on: November 16, 2015, 01:16:35 PM »
Didn't say I can idetify them. There should be extremely strict identity search on refugees and immigrants before they are let in the country. Or possibly not let inTthe country if any kind of weird shit is found.

The ones that you CAN identify should be accepted by law to be shot on sight.

It should be highly illegal to support sharia ideologies. Japan has a perfect immigration policy. This type of immigration policy should be in europe. Noones calling japan racist. Nor should. THese are extreme times and extreme times require extreme measures.

Actually Japanese ARE called racist.  They don't even allow or recognize any other language than Japanese in their country.  They try real hard to keep their bloodline pure.  They don't just single out muslims but do so with everyone.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #756 on: November 16, 2015, 01:27:30 PM »
Actually Japanese ARE called racist.  They don't even allow or recognize any other language than Japanese in their country.  They try real hard to keep their bloodline pure.  They don't just single out muslims but do so with everyone.

They are called racist by insignificant people who have no human value at the very best. And the word "racist" doesn't mean shit to me. If someone called me racist it's usually because they are unable to think properly. So who cares. It's just jibberish.

They are called racist by the same people who allow refugees and immigrants who are brainwashed to hate western ideologies run wild and create muslim only ghettos in europe. So what? These people have no human value, so if they call me racist, I say good luck with the jihadists in your neighborhood, lets see how far your tolerance will favor you.

This "we have to be consistent" bullshit doesn't work. Japan has many political enemies in asia. If they would try to be consistent with unwanted human scum like europe is, japan would suffer the same fate europe is suffering now. The extreme measure is rough. But so is the world situation. The allahu snackbars will survive that.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #757 on: November 16, 2015, 01:33:25 PM »
They are called racist by insignificant people who have no human value at the very best. And the word "racist" doesn't mean shit to me. If someone called me racist it's usually because they are unable to think properly. So who cares. It's just jibberish.

They are called racist by the same people who allow refugees and immigrants who are brainwashed to hate western ideologies run wild and create muslim only ghettos in europe. So what? These people have no human value, so if they call me racist, I say good luck with the jihadists in your neighborhood, lets see how far your tolerance will favor you.

This "we have to be consistent" bullshit doesn't work. Japan has many political enemies in asia. If they would try to be consistent with unwanted human scum like europe is, japan would suffer the same fate europe is suffering now. The extreme measure is rough. But so is the world situation. The allahu snackbars will survive that.

If America didn't allow immigration the nation would essentially be one state like Oklahomo with a group of Indians.  I agree there's a big problem though with other countries having to take in a deal with someone else's problem.

I think America shouldn't just close it's doors.  They should interview the refugees, give them intelligence tests and take in the smart ones.  You know there are a few thousand good ones that we can use here instead of just shitty Mexicans running across the fence.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #758 on: November 16, 2015, 01:41:45 PM »
Actually Japanese ARE called racist.  They don't even allow or recognize any other language than Japanese in their country.  They try real hard to keep their bloodline pure.  They don't just single out muslims but do so with everyone.

They SHOULD (and have every right to) protect their culture, country and bloodlines. However they see fit to do so.

I am a Caucasian male who is atheist (raised Roamn Catholic). If I desired to relocate to Japan, I would first learn the language, before anything, then, if I was given the OK to enter the nation, I'd NOT impose anything NOT Japanese culture onto ANYONE. I would be happy to have been given the opportunity to reside there.

And if after a time I came to the decision I couldn't acclimate to the Japanese ways, I'd leave on great terms.   

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #759 on: November 16, 2015, 01:53:24 PM »
They SHOULD (and have every right to) protect their culture, country and bloodlines. However they see fit to do so.

I am a Caucasian male who is atheist (raised Roamn Catholic). If I desired to relocate to Japan, I would first learn the language, before anything, then, if I was given the OK to enter the nation, I'd NOT impose anything NOT Japanese culture onto ANYONE. I would be happy to have been given the opportunity to reside there.

And if after a time I came to the decision I couldn't acclimate to the Japanese ways, I'd leave on great terms.    

I do with agree with you and hate how America allows immigrants to come and run the show.  With all the "china towns" , "little italys", little Odessa etc... It allows those to immigrate here but not assimilate.  I'm all for those coming here to seek a better life but it pisses me off when they come here yet act like the same fucks they did back in their old country.  or the ones that move here but keep on talking about how great their birth country is/was.  Move to America, live a better life but try to fit in and assimilate to our culture.  if you like your culture so much then don't fucking leave your country.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #760 on: November 16, 2015, 01:56:34 PM »

Good post. I'm white as well, I see no problem with this neither. I don't feel threatenned by their politics at all because they don't try to inflict it on me. Why do non whites and liberals have to feel so threatenned by it. My cusine went to japan as an exchange student, she said she had the best time of her life. Noone tried to convert her to islam, noone tried to rape her, noone called her a whore and noone tried to buy her as wife.

If America didn't allow immigration the nation would essentially be one state like Oklahomo with a group of Indians.  I agree there's a big problem though with other countries having to take in a deal with someone else's problem.

I think America shouldn't just close it's doors.  They should interview the refugees, give them intelligence tests and take in the smart ones.  You know there are a few thousand good ones that we can use here instead of just shitty Mexicans running across the fence.

I think america has a lot of social problems there as it is and it wouldn't gain nothing from taking the same refugees europe does. Well, maybe women and small children are ok, but that's it.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #761 on: November 16, 2015, 01:59:53 PM »
How the fuck is anyone supposed to stop the Paris attack ring leader when he can blend in so well in general society?  Put him in a suit and tie and he'd get lost in a crowd  ::)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #762 on: November 16, 2015, 02:02:00 PM »

Probably helps explain the logic/common sense/respectfulness which follows.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #763 on: November 16, 2015, 02:02:13 PM »
How the fuck is anyone supposed to stop the Paris attack ring leader when he can blend in so well in general society?

160 lbs skinny fat and he has gyno.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #764 on: November 16, 2015, 02:08:21 PM »

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: Terror attack in Paris
« Reply #765 on: November 16, 2015, 08:25:23 PM »
Nothing usurps religious nutters. "God wills it!"

Have you watched Kingdom of Heaven? Wonderful movie that captures the atrocities that people were willing to commit in the name of god.

Hasn't changed a bit.

This was on today, forgot how good it was. Still relevant, though one side seems to have evolved a bit.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #766 on: November 16, 2015, 08:42:53 PM »
interesting perspective

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #767 on: November 16, 2015, 08:49:52 PM »
Sepperating pees from the beans = Sepperating sharia minded muslims from neutral muslims

There's hair in the pizza = Liberalism and white guilt are allowing muslim refugees and immigrants to practise their ottoman ideologies. These things must be removed from european coutries completely.

Right now it's obvious that european leaders are unwilling to sepperate the shit from the good.

Why don't you go suck some cock for your bb comp prep money. Stay out of this thread.

a

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #768 on: November 16, 2015, 08:54:58 PM »
Wow. Devilsmile and muscularny coming off as a couple members of Seal Team Six in this thread.  How do you killers have time to post? Aren't you deployed to Afghanistan?

Give it a rest girls, your pink panties are showing. 
a

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #769 on: November 16, 2015, 09:03:38 PM »

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #770 on: November 16, 2015, 09:23:46 PM »
Wow. Devilsmile and muscularny coming off as a couple members of Seal Team Six in this thread.  How do you killers have time to post? Aren't you deployed to Afghanistan?

Give it a rest girls, your pink panties are showing. 

WOW what a childish stupid remark. Is this the best you can do today to defend Islam?

For others here that are looking to learn more about Islam from someone who was raised in that world watch this:

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: Terror attack in Paris
« Reply #771 on: November 17, 2015, 12:58:18 AM »
This was on today, forgot how good it was. Still relevant, though one side seems to have evolved a bit.
One of my all-time favorites. Has a great cast.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #772 on: November 17, 2015, 07:52:47 AM »
LOL @ Donald Trump. 

(CNN)—Donald Trump on Monday suggested he would "strongly consider" shutting down mosques in the U.S. as part of the response to the terror attacks in Paris.

"Well, I would hate to do it but it's something you're going to have to strongly consider," Trump said during an interview on MSNBC. "Some of the absolute hatred is coming from these areas...The hatred is incredible. It's embedded. The hatred is beyond belief. The hatred is greater than anybody understands."

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #773 on: November 17, 2015, 07:53:41 AM »
For others here who are looking to learn more about Islam, from someone who was raised in that world, watch this:

Bump for great video/teaching tool for some of us who are horrifically ignorant about Islam yet feel a need to spout off in defense of it.  

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #774 on: November 17, 2015, 07:55:37 AM »
Bump for great video/teaching tool for some of us who are horrifically ignorant about Islam yet feel a need to spout off in defense of it. 

Is it Islam or the country she was raised in that is the issue?  Is it the leadership of the country using religion to oppress their people?