Author Topic: France - Terror attack in Paris - updates  (Read 72508 times)

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Re: France - Terror attack in Paris - updates
« Reply #800 on: November 17, 2015, 10:03:24 AM »
I will also remind me that those muslims you so admire were dancing in the street after 911, in the streets of America including within 15 miles of the WTC.

Then they had something in common with the dancing Israelis who were seen at Liberty Park, laughing their asses off as the towers burned.  Maybe they could have gotten together with the Muslims to rent a barn or something.

How do you suppose it is that they have that in common?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #801 on: November 17, 2015, 10:10:19 AM »
Then they had something in common with the dancing Israelis who were seen at Liberty Park, laughing their asses off as the towers burned.  Maybe they could have gotten together with the Muslims to rent a barn or something.

How do you suppose it is that they have that in common?

Is it different than the people that burn down their city after their sports team wins a championship?  People in general are fucking nuts.  I don't recall seeing a billion people in the streets celebrating.  It was a groups of a hundred retards celebrating 9/11 that the media focused on.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #802 on: November 17, 2015, 10:15:53 AM »
Is it different than the people that burn down their city after their sports team wins a championship?  People in general are fucking nuts.  I don't recall seeing a billion people in the streets celebrating.  It was a groups of a hundred retards celebrating 9/11 that the media focused on.

Yes, I'm sure that's one way to put it.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #803 on: November 17, 2015, 01:03:01 PM »
you're against western laws and values. suspects should be disappeared. consider a one way ticket to Iran. you'd like it there.

impressed by the fact that you have better military strategy than the pentagon.

would love to hear your detailed plans. please fill us in.

Im not against western laws and values they don't go far enough, I don't believe in letting people like radical preachers or isis sympathisers live amongst our populations, any hardworking non isis googling muslim is fine, but the approach of putting people on watch lists isn't working, I wouldn't quote the pentagons military strategy as a point of strength in any argument, just look to recent history,  I'm sure if you just thought for one moment you would also reconsider your offering of this in a some what way counter argument.Im not going to debate you further as I see people like you as part of the problem why we can't fix these problems.

the end.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #804 on: November 17, 2015, 01:03:58 PM »
What the west is overlooking is that these type of people were always there, but they were neutralised by Saddam Gaddafi and previously Assad, you cannot control these animals with laws democracy and human rights. You control them with no media coverage, and by simply making them disappear, its been happening forever, the west won't win a war fighting under the UN rules,  The middle east was never going to work well under western us style democracy, lets face it look at our cities and our own issues its not exactly working with our own minority populations. We won't win against ISIS preaching tolerance and understanding, anyone on any watch list should be deported or made to disappear. Eventually this approach will be taken up, I just wonder how many more have to die before the west realises you can't win this war or any non conventional war playing by the rules, ISIS have no rules play them at their own game, stop letting our laws and values effect our better judgment,

Agreed. Saddam knew exactly what he was doing and why it was required. We knew nothing about the region. Nothing.
a

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #805 on: November 17, 2015, 01:08:05 PM »
A lot of getbig heavy hitters in this thread coming out with the uber knowledge about history, politics, and religion.

Yet, Hulkotron remains silent on the this issue.  ??? ???

just like true adonis and ronda rousey, when confronted with impregnable competition they disappear

Don_Dada

• Getbig III
« Reply #806 on: November 17, 2015, 01:10:35 PM »
tonight a Soccer match in Germany was cancelled and the stadium was evacuated over a bomb threat

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #807 on: November 17, 2015, 01:13:23 PM »
tonight a Soccer match in Germany was cancelled and the stadium was evacuated over a bomb threat

This is precisely why this situation should be handled like in japan. No muslim immigrants, period. No islam, period.

At this point, the waves of refugees and immigrants are impossible to filter out. Lets just deport them by force. Can't be that hard.

OR.... or, keep staying consistent and believe in the dream that it's all going to be alright. HAH  ::)!

It's rough. But the situation is fubar. You have to act and face consequences or don't act and definitely face consequences.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #808 on: November 17, 2015, 01:24:46 PM »
Im not against western laws and values they don't go far enough, I don't believe in letting people like radical preachers or isis sympathisers live amongst our populations, any hardworking non isis googling muslim is fine, but the approach of putting people on watch lists isn't working, I wouldn't quote the pentagons military strategy as a point of strength in any argument, just look to recent history,  I'm sure if you just thought for one moment you would also reconsider your offering of this in a some what way counter argument.Im not going to debate you further as I see people like you as part of the problem why we can't fix these problems.

the end.

I see what you mean like laws as in allowing the police to disappear suspicious individuals who google the wrong keywords...  That should be allowed. Like I said, Iran is calling, or consider north korea, basically any of the axis of evil nations seem to suit your tastes. No changes to laws required over there. You won't have to worry about problematic people like me who enjoy freedom.

Well you raised the issue of strategy.

Your opinion is the pentagon strategy is weak so it's only natural for you to offer a better proposal. If not a proposal, even a specific critique of the existing strategy? If not a critique how about a description of the strategy? Do you know what the strategy is? If you don't know what it is, then are you even interested? If you're not interested then you're just talking shit about something you know nothing about. If you really care about these things you should have something to specific to say about it. It would be interesting to know what's actually wrong.

Just reiterating what I said before you're not required to provide this information but if you don't it just leaves the door open for speculation.

"

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #809 on: November 17, 2015, 01:28:42 PM »
Didn't say I can idetify them. There should be extremely strict identity search on refugees and immigrants before they are let in the country. Or possibly not let inTthe country if any kind of weird shit is found.

The ones that you CAN identify should be accepted by law to be shot on sight.

It should be highly illegal to support sharia ideologies. Japan has a perfect immigration policy. This type of immigration policy should be in europe. Noones calling japan racist. Nor should. THese are extreme times and extreme times require extreme measures.

Can I move from Holland to Japan please....?   :-\

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #810 on: November 17, 2015, 01:52:19 PM »
yes in Hannover was on tv . Only 38km from me.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #811 on: November 17, 2015, 04:31:06 PM »
In the wake of the terror attacks in Paris, some Muslims in Toronto have suddenly become the target of alleged, and sometimes violent, backlash. Cindy Pom reports.

sweet, I have no problem with this.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #812 on: November 17, 2015, 07:48:40 PM »
News flash...Bombs go off in France in biggest attack in their Country since WWII.

Up next on the news...

Charlie Sheen dying of AIDS!

This fucking propaganda machine is relentless.  Sheen decides to wait to tell the World he has HIV just a couple of days after one of the biggest bombings in History. lol

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #813 on: November 17, 2015, 08:02:04 PM »

nbc news just said angela merkel was scheduled to attend the game.

If so, that's pretty huge.  The sporting event in Paris was attended by the french leader, correct?  3 bombs went off outside?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #814 on: November 17, 2015, 11:27:21 PM »
News flash...Bombs go off in France in biggest attack in their Country since WWII.

Up next on the news...

This fucking propaganda machine is relentless.  Sheen decides to wait to tell the World he has HIV just a couple of days after one of the biggest bombings in History. lol

Sorry but suggesting there is a connection between these two events hosted by the "propaganda machine" is more than a little far fetched on your part. Furthermore, Charlie Sheen is not 'dying of AIDS" he's simply HIV positive. Considering his wealth and connections, he will be privy to the latest in anti-viral medications, not that it matters much. Fewer and fewer people in first world countries die from HIV related illness such as AIDS. They will die, as will Charlie, of something else before that happens.

Here is my guess. Charlie Sheen will die of a heart attack triggered by drug abuse.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #815 on: November 18, 2015, 10:29:09 AM »
I don't get why all the hate for people lighting candles and meeting to support each other?

Do you people actually think that the random 50 year old man or woman is going to take up arms and start to randomly slaughter muslims in the middle of the street?  ::) ::) Have any getbiggers done this?  ??? ??? No, most of us just come on getbig to bitch and moan about this. Other people light candles and meet to support each other. Getbig is acting as if the average citizen is just going to flip a switch and became a Navy Seal overnight and stop terrorism.

Besides bitch and moan on getbig about this, how many of you have taken any active steps to stop terrorism (other than come on getbig and complain about it  :D ).

When you put ordinary people in an extraordinary situation (war, terror, death), they do all they can do, which is usually praying, lighting candles, and offering mutual support to each other. Granted, I know getbiggers are filled with the ultimate badasses, who are navy seals and green berets, but we are talking about AVERAGE citizens here. Not getbiggers!!
X

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #816 on: November 18, 2015, 11:27:40 AM »

Up next on the news...

This fucking propaganda machine is relentless.  Sheen decides to wait to tell the World he has HIV just a couple of days after one of the biggest bombings in History. lol

Pretty smart if your Charlie. Are you suggesting we're gonna forget Paris to talk about AIDS?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #817 on: November 18, 2015, 11:37:47 AM »
Pretty smart if your Charlie. Are you suggesting we're gonna forget Paris to talk about AIDS?

Yep, its always the best time to pass laws no one likes when the world has their attention drawn somewhere else.  Just look up the CIA scandal that no one cared about when we learned that Clinton got his dick sucked by Monica.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #818 on: November 18, 2015, 11:42:18 AM »
Yep, its always the best time to pass laws no one likes when the world has their attention drawn somewhere else.  Just look up the CIA scandal that no one cared about when we learned that Clinton got his dick sucked by Monica.

Not sure we're agreeing here.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #819 on: November 18, 2015, 05:50:22 PM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #820 on: November 18, 2015, 06:03:19 PM »
I don't get why all the hate for people lighting candles and meeting to support each other?

Do you people actually think that the random 50 year old man or woman is going to take up arms and start to randomly slaughter muslims in the middle of the street?  ::) ::) Have any getbiggers done this?  ??? ??? No, most of us just come on getbig to bitch and moan about this. Other people light candles and meet to support each other. Getbig is acting as if the average citizen is just going to flip a switch and became a Navy Seal overnight and stop terrorism.

Besides bitch and moan on getbig about this, how many of you have taken any active steps to stop terrorism (other than come on getbig and complain about it  :D ).

When you put ordinary people in an extraordinary situation (war, terror, death), they do all they can do, which is usually praying, lighting candles, and offering mutual support to each other. Granted, I know getbiggers are filled with the ultimate badasses, who are navy seals and green berets, but we are talking about AVERAGE citizens here. Not getbiggers!!

Good points - all. One thing that came to mind is if an individual wanted to take steps to fight terrorism, what steps would those be? I'm not a prayer, so that wouldn't work for me. I might light a candle, but I wouldn't expect it to change anything. If I were in Paris and in anyway connected to the folks who have suffered a loss, I'd definitely spend time with them to try to provide them some comfort, but I also recognize how hard that would be to do.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #821 on: November 18, 2015, 06:05:23 PM »

I get what you are driving at, but there are limits to how far anyone can or would leap.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #822 on: November 19, 2015, 10:23:32 AM »
5,000 rounds fired by police during the raid on that filthy Muslim's hideout

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #823 on: November 19, 2015, 01:30:49 PM »
Good points - all. One thing that came to mind is if an individual wanted to take steps to fight terrorism, what steps would those be? I'm not a prayer, so that wouldn't work for me. I might light a candle, but I wouldn't expect it to change anything. If I were in Paris and in anyway connected to the folks who have suffered a loss, I'd definitely spend time with them to try to provide them some comfort, but I also recognize how hard that would be to do.

Haven't they suffered enough?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #824 on: November 19, 2015, 01:44:20 PM »

National Enquirer admitted to holding on to the story for years. Sheen came out the day before the Enquirer was going to run the story to get ahead of it. All i'm saying is the media picked a great time to run that story and could have ran years ago.