Author Topic: France - Terror attack in Paris - updates  (Read 71867 times)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: France - Terror attack in Paris - updates
« Reply #850 on: November 20, 2015, 08:00:02 PM »
what on conor mcgregors green earth are you hissing about? just sit down
An intellectual cripple telling someone to settle down. Good one, retard.  

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #851 on: November 20, 2015, 08:03:13 PM »

I'm all about genius thoughts, you can see from page one. But I can copy and paste stats, as it is evident anyway since I copied the audio from the video. If I would have only posted the video, chances are even less people would have clicked it, monkey.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #852 on: November 20, 2015, 08:25:35 PM »

Since the 1990's 90% of all population growth in europe has been by islamic immigration.

In southern France, there are more mosks than churches. 30% of the people there who are 20 years old or younger are islamic. In other places of France like nice, marsilya and paris the number has grown up to 45%. By 2027 one out of five french men will be muslim. In just 39 years France will be an islamic republic.

In the last 30 years the muslim population of Great Britain grows from 82,000 to 2.5 million. A 30 fold increase. There are over 1000 mosks from which many of them former churches.

In the Netherlands 50% of all newborns are muslim and in only 15 years half of the population will be muslim.

In Russia there are over 23 million muslims, thats 1 out of 5 russians. 40% of the entire russian army will be islamic in just few short years.

Currently in Belgium 25% of the population and 50% of all newborns are muslim. The government of Belgium has stated 1/3 of all european children will be born to muslim families by 2025.

The german government has stated the fall in german population can't be stopped. The downward spiral is no longer reversible. Germany will be a muslim state by 2050.

You posted some false and dubious statistics. For example, the Muslim population of Belgium is about 6%, not 25%, and there's no evidence that Belgian Muslims are having ½ of all babies.

You don't need to oversell the reality of changing demographics of Europe: Europeans, by and large, aren't having enough kids to maintain or grow their populations, while their immigrant populations are.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #853 on: November 21, 2015, 04:35:15 AM »
You posted some false and dubious statistics. For example, the Muslim population of Belgium is about 6%, not 25%, and there's no evidence that Belgian Muslims are having ½ of all babies.

You don't need to oversell the reality of changing demographics of Europe: Europeans, by and large, aren't having enough kids to maintain or grow their populations, while their immigrant populations are.

Yeah you're right. I re checked. I was completely blind, like firing a minigun all over the jungle hoping to hit the predator. I guess I have become a real islam hater now days. Even so, I have to avoid reading into lies even if they are against islam. I'm ashamed. Sory, dr.chimps.

But whatever, my heart was in the right place though :D

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #854 on: November 21, 2015, 09:33:34 AM »

Jews admit to destroying white race.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #855 on: November 21, 2015, 06:36:28 PM »

A finnish genius telling a chimp to sit down and behave, more like it.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #856 on: November 21, 2015, 07:50:46 PM »

Since the 1990's 90% of all population growth in europe has been by islamic immigration.

In southern France, there are more mosks than churches. 30% of the people there who are 20 years old or younger are islamic. In other places of France like nice, marsilya and paris the number has grown up to 45%. By 2027 one out of five french men will be muslim. In just 39 years France will be an islamic republic.

In the last 30 years the muslim population of Great Britain grows from 82,000 to 2.5 million. A 30 fold increase. There are over 1000 mosks from which many of them former churches.

In the Netherlands 50% of all newborns are muslim and in only 15 years half of the population will be muslim.

In Russia there are over 23 million muslims, thats 1 out of 5 russians. 40% of the entire russian army will be islamic in just few short years.

Currently in Belgium 25% of the population and 50% of all newborns are muslim. The government of Belgium has stated 1/3 of all european children will be born to muslim families by 2025.

The german government has stated the fall in german population can't be stopped. The downward spiral is no longer reversible. Germany will be a muslim state by 2050.

Previously, I posted some statistics which did not seem to resonate with anyone as far as I could tell. Since there are more Muslims than any other religious group in the world, if they desired to take over, there isn't much anyone could do about it. They don't need to use violence to accomplish this. All they'd need do is keep their birth rate up. As a reminder, there are 180 million Muslims world wide.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #857 on: November 21, 2015, 08:10:02 PM »
Previously, I posted some statistics which did not seem to resonate with anyone as far as I could tell. Since there are more Muslims than any other religious group in the world, if they desired to take over, there isn't much anyone could do about it. They don't need to use violence to accomplish this. All they'd need do is keep their birth rate up. As a reminder, there are 180 million Muslims world wide.

http://www.thelocal.fr/20150615/empty-french-churches-should-be-turned-into-mosques

That's an article about building new mosques in france, right?

There's a guy in the comments giving examples of qurans hate speeches against none muslims etc. This woman "E. Dacey-Fondelius" answers him that "they don't qualify as hate speech, they are just hateful". When confronted, she just says "old testament has them too, and starts to bash christianity without giving any examples". DA FUCK!

Some of the most disturbing libtardism I've read next to ad2100, maybe even worse

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #858 on: November 21, 2015, 08:20:08 PM »
http://www.thelocal.fr/20150615/empty-french-churches-should-be-turned-into-mosques

That's an article about building new mosques in france, right?

In the end, it still all boils down to numbers. There has to be a fair number of Muslims wanting a mosque in the first place, otherwise there would be nothing to discuss.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #859 on: November 22, 2015, 04:57:43 AM »

[/quote]

Jews are Caucasian, and most are obviously white, a bit strange that some claim they're another race.......

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #860 on: November 22, 2015, 05:13:03 AM »

Jews are Caucasian, and most are obviously white, a bit strange that some claim they're another race.......

Maybe they feel they are above all others.

They may look caucasian but have bloodlines from gods etc and feel superior.

If they feel they are another race, so be it.

At least i know in my heart i am Nibiruan from Planet X.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #861 on: November 22, 2015, 05:17:17 AM »
In the end, it still all boils down to numbers. There has to be a fair number of Muslims wanting a mosque in the first place, otherwise there would be nothing to discuss.

Wasn't really talkig about that, but the comment section of the article. That one I mentioned, the libtard, is truy sick. I know that libtards are in denial but everytime I see one in the internet or wherever it makes me twist my head like; "are you for real"