Author Topic: OBAMA GETS ANOTHER ONE.....JIHADI JOHN DEAD!!!  (Read 1246 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
OBAMA GETS ANOTHER ONE.....JIHADI JOHN DEAD!!!
« on: November 13, 2015, 03:18:28 PM »
Well,,Obama has gotten another one.....The military has neutralized another terrorist, Jihadi John.....revenge for what he did in beheading our journalists....Props to our military for being able to pull off such a job

THANKS OBAMA!!!!!!!!!! 8)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: OBAMA GETS ANOTHER ONE.....JIHADI JOHN DEAD!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2015, 03:34:39 PM »
Yeah....Barry got him...with a gun or a sword...maybe it was an axe. Nope drone strike.....by drones that Bush bought....from intel programs that Bush created..to kill guys Barry created cause golfing, blowing dudes and giving away our tax dollars to minorities was far to important then to finish the job in Iraq.....yup thanks barry.
L

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2015, 03:42:33 PM »
Yeah....Barry got him...with a gun or a sword...maybe it was an axe. Nope drone strike.....by drones that Bush bought....from intel programs that Bush created..to kill guys Barry created cause golfing, blowing dudes and giving away our tax dollars to minorities was far to important then to finish the job in Iraq.....yup thanks barry.

wow..you've really lost it..get a psychiatrist dude!......of course Bush gets credit for starting the drone program BUT...Obama has taken the killing of terrorists by drone warfare to a new level..he has killed hundreds of terrorists and their leaders.....

giving money to minorities...hmmmm....wh ere did that come from???....your prejudice is amazing.....at least youre honest about it.....sorry that you aren't happy about the death of Jihadi John because you'd rather deny Obama a victory.....

KEEP BEING IGNORANT

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2015, 03:52:01 PM »
Dude..I wouldn't put Obama out if he was on fire. The racial divide in this country is worse under your piece of shit not better. He would rather worry about made up domestic issues then do his fucking job. When we kill tons of people with drones we don't get intel...we can't stop Isis with drones. Last month when the Delta guy was killed on the hostage rescue mission the first fucking thing your white house did was say that Obama did not order the mission...you people can't have it both ways.

I'm glad that guy is dead but Ol bathhouse barry had very little to do with it.
L

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2015, 04:01:02 PM »
Dude..I wouldn't put Obama out if he was on fire. The racial divide in this country is worse under your piece of shit not better. He would rather worry about made up domestic issues then do his fucking job. When we kill tons of people with drones we don't get intel...we can't stop Isis with drones. Last month when the Delta guy was killed on the hostage rescue mission the first fucking thing your white house did was say that Obama did not order the mission...you people can't have it both ways.

I'm glad that guy is dead but Ol bathhouse barry had very little to do with it.

you are absolutely amazing......and really odd you bring up race in this thread when it was not the topic of the thread.....but guys like you who have black people on their mind 24/7 can't help it....any time Obama is mentioned you immediately focus on his blackness and bring it into the thread in a negative way....

KEEP THE IGNORANCE GOING

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2015, 04:08:45 PM »
He worries more about domestic issues then what really matters...he caters to minorities and special interest groups from La raza to the Sierra club. I don't have to like it or you...free country. Your side injects race into everything. If he would do his job we'd all be better off.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2015, 09:39:32 PM »
Yeah....Barry got him...with a gun or a sword...maybe it was an axe. Nope drone strike

in that case, we cannot give BUSH credit for kicking ass in afghanistan or iraq, right?  Cause he wasn't actually on the ground?

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2015, 10:44:01 PM »
Well,,Obama has gotten another one.....The military has neutralized another terrorist, Jihadi John.....revenge for what he did in beheading our journalists....Props to our military for being able to pull off such a job

THANKS OBAMA!!!!!!!!!! 8)

if we are to concede that he is responsible for taking out this terrrorist, are we also to agree that he is responsible for our benghazi embassy being bombed, and the loss of american lives?  You can't claim one without the other.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2015, 04:57:52 AM »
Bathhouse Barry has fuck all to do with any perceived victories over ISIS.

Ideologically, he has more in common with them than he does the average American.

I'm glad that Fuckface John got smoked but your victory lap for President Obunghole is misplaced.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2015, 09:24:34 AM »
if we are to concede that he is responsible for taking out this terrrorist, are we also to agree that he is responsible for our benghazi embassy being bombed, and the loss of american lives?  You can't claim one without the other.

Embassies are attacked and bombed ALL THE TIME ALL OVER THE WORLD...British and French embassies are attacked all the time too.....the difference is that the people in those countries aren't so polarized that they try to pin the blame on their presidents...No one blamed President Clinton when two of our African embassies were bombed on his watch.....I WONDER WHAT THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HIM AND OBAMA IS???????????????????????????????

Even JIMMY CARTER wasn't blamed for the Iranians taking over our embassy....yes he was blamed for our reaction to it....BUT YOU NEVER HEARD ANYONE SAY IT WAS CARTER'S FAULT.......Embassies all over the world are vulnerable...ON PURPOSE.....no country wants a small foreign army stationed at an embassy on their soil....it goes against being a diplomatic mission...

I know that showing you an analogy like I did above will have no effect on your thinking.....you and headhunter are determined to be anti-Obama...there's no changing that....I broke my rule of not talking to you until you get 2000 posts to make an attempt to educate you since I hate to see ignorance go unchallenged.... ;)

DESTROYING YOU LIKE ALWAYS.................. ........................ ........................ .................

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2015, 09:28:00 AM »
He worries more about domestic issues then what really matters...he caters to minorities and special interest groups from La raza to the Sierra club. I don't have to like it or you...free country. Your side injects race into everything. If he would do his job we'd all be better off.

HA!..you are grasping at straws so bad its amazing....CATERING TO MINORITIES????????...most people who are reasonable will tell you Obama hasn't done much for minorities as a whole....and you mean to tell me that Repubs don't "CATER" to special interest groups like the evangelicals, and the White Citizens Council??????

WOW

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2015, 09:29:31 AM »
in that case, we cannot give BUSH credit for kicking ass in afghanistan or iraq, right?  Cause he wasn't actually on the ground?

well...BUSH did wear the uniform when he landed on that aircraft carrier and declared "mission accomplished" :D...does that count??????

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2015, 09:31:07 AM »
Bathhouse Barry has fuck all to do with any perceived victories over ISIS.

Ideologically, he has more in common with them than he does the average American.

I'm glad that Fuckface John got smoked but your victory lap for President Obunghole is misplaced.

sigh...the same old Obama is a muslim bit.......AFTER SEVEN YEARS, people like you still believe this....INCREDIBLE

by the way...,were you on that secret KKK list that Anonymous just published?

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2015, 10:54:17 AM »
Head of the snake principle doesn't work here.

This is just PR BS for the minions.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2015, 12:39:10 PM »
Embassies are attacked and bombed ALL THE TIME ALL OVER THE WORLD...British and French embassies are attacked all the time too.....the difference is that the people in those countries aren't so polarized that they try to pin the blame on their presidents...No one blamed President Clinton when two of our African embassies were bombed on his watch.....I WONDER WHAT THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HIM AND OBAMA IS???????????????????????????????

Even JIMMY CARTER wasn't blamed for the Iranians taking over our embassy....yes he was blamed for our reaction to it....BUT YOU NEVER HEARD ANYONE SAY IT WAS CARTER'S FAULT.......Embassies all over the world are vulnerable...ON PURPOSE.....no country wants a small foreign army stationed at an embassy on their soil....it goes against being a diplomatic mission...

I know that showing you an analogy like I did above will have no effect on your thinking.....you and headhunter are determined to be anti-Obama...there's no changing that....I broke my rule of not talking to you until you get 2000 posts to make an attempt to educate you since I hate to see ignorance go unchallenged.... ;)

DESTROYING YOU LIKE ALWAYS.................. ........................ ........................ .................

I don't blame obama for benghazi, nor do i credit him for a drone kill.  You didn't destroy anyone again, you just didn't comprehend what i asked.  Both situations were well out of his reach,  yet you credited him for the one that made him look good, while you certainly wouldn't credit him for the other that would make him look bad.  You cherry picked what you wanted, while in reality he had nothing to do with either.  '

And you need to learn your usage of literary tools if you plan to point out that you are going to use them.  Comparing separate embassy bombings to each other isn't really an analogy.  An analogy might be andre is more full of shit than a port-o-potti after a weekend chili cook-off. 

Stick to basic literacy and comprehension before you try to learn the finer points.  I've already proven you aren't very smart.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2015, 01:53:45 PM »
Head of the snake principle doesn't work here.

This is just PR BS for the minions.

Explain?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2015, 02:11:57 PM »
Explain?
we arent fighting a country with boundries, a leader that is the reason these people are acting, even a enemy with a home base.

We are fighting an ideology that can take hold in people, killing a leader wont stop the agenda, killing a leader wont stop the ideology.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2015, 02:14:26 PM »
and it won't stop the attacks

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2015, 02:16:22 PM »
I don't blame obama for benghazi, nor do i credit him for a drone kill.  You didn't destroy anyone again, you just didn't comprehend what i asked.  Both situations were well out of his reach,  yet you credited him for the one that made him look good, while you certainly wouldn't credit him for the other that would make him look bad.  You cherry picked what you wanted, while in reality he had nothing to do with either.  '

And you need to learn your usage of literary tools if you plan to point out that you are going to use them.  Comparing separate embassy bombings to each other isn't really an analogy.  An analogy might be andre is more full of shit than a port-o-potti after a weekend chili cook-off. 

Stick to basic literacy and comprehension before you try to learn the finer points.  I've already proven you aren't very smart.

WARNING...HERE COMES ANOTHER DESTRUCTION

Dude, an analogy is simply a comparison of two things....they can be very similar things or they can be obscure.....in comparing the two things, the point in doing so is to point something out......my point was that by examining different situations where U.S. embassies were attacked, I was pointing out the different treatment toward Obama (a black president)  compared to the other presidents Carter and Clinton (who are white).....

Definition of Analogy

Analogy is a comparison between two things. Analogies function to describe or explain one thing by examining its similarities with another thing. The two things may be very dissimilar and the analogy forces the reader or listener to understand the connection between them. On the other hand, the analogy could provide a comparison between two very similar things, one of which might be more obscure; the analogy provides a way for a reader or listener to understand the more obscure thing by picturing the more common thing.

I know what you were trying to say but basically if you look at the definition I am technically correct in using the term "analogy", although most people understand the term as comparing two dissimilar things to make a point

ANYWAY....I'm glad you decided to call me out on that because its proof that you had no argument and on getbig when people are called out for grammatical errors its basically an admission that you have nothing else in your argument to point to

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2015, 02:19:51 PM »
we arent fighting a country with boundries, a leader that is the reason these people are acting, even a enemy with a home base.

We are fighting an ideology that can take hold in people, killing a leader wont stop the agenda, killing a leader wont stop the ideology.

of course....I agree with this.,....but we are talking about revenge...which will do for now........ and which the American people want and believe in.....ISIS and Al Qaeda will never be totally defeated ..they will just pop up again in some other shape or form.....

However the American people will and do take solace in the fact that our leaders are getting revenge for killing our citizens,,,,just like we did with Osama Bin Laden

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2015, 03:10:47 PM »
WARNING...HERE COMES ANOTHER DESTRUCTION

Dude, an analogy is simply a comparison of two things....they can be very similar things or they can be obscure.....in comparing the two things, the point in doing so is to point something out......my point was that by examining different situations where U.S. embassies were attacked, I was pointing out the different treatment toward Obama (a black president)  compared to the other presidents Carter and Clinton (who are white).....

Definition of Analogy

Analogy is a comparison between two things. Analogies function to describe or explain one thing by examining its similarities with another thing. The two things may be very dissimilar and the analogy forces the reader or listener to understand the connection between them. On the other hand, the analogy could provide a comparison between two very similar things, one of which might be more obscure; the analogy provides a way for a reader or listener to understand the more obscure thing by picturing the more common thing.

I know what you were trying to say but basically if you look at the definition I am technically correct in using the term "analogy", although most people understand the term as comparing two dissimilar things to make a point

ANYWAY....I'm glad you decided to call me out on that because its proof that you had no argument and on getbig when people are called out for grammatical errors its basically an admission that you have nothing else in your argument to point to

You aren't correct.  You are completely wrong.  And I normally don't call people out on grammar.   I was returning the favor.  Anyhow, what I provided was an analogy.  What you provided confirmed what I said.  Per your own Defintion, an analogy would provide a similar example for means of understanding.  You didn't do that.  

I already make you look stupid everytime i talk to you. You further help me when you provide the definition and It confirms what I said.  And you put the icing on your stupidity cake when you say you destroyed someone that makes you look like you are  illiterate.

And by the way, me correcting you there just makes you look dumb for bonus points.  I addressed your issue, but your meltdown over being made to look like an idiot missed that.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2015, 06:45:17 PM »
obama should have done a better job guarding french borders and arming their people.

he has time and money for that.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2015, 06:58:38 PM »
obama should have done a better job guarding french borders and arming their people.

he has time and money for that.

Obama should have been in that theater near the front door as they walked in shooting.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2015, 07:26:01 PM »
Obama should have been in that theater near the front door as they walked in shooting.

threats like that are NOT cool, man.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2015, 08:03:22 PM »
threats like that are NOT cool, man.

Explain to me how I threatened him. lol.

*enter mother jones spin here