Author Topic: OBAMA: ISIS IS NOT GETTING ‘STRONGER,’ WE HAVE ‘CONTAINED’ THEM  (Read 5783 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
I'm not going to say this is too soon. I have quiet a few friends in France and from France but this idiot is clueless and to think we won't be next in the manner that France was hit is just flat out delusional.

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/11/13/obama-isis-is-guy-we-have-contained-them/

iwantmass

• Getbig III
Re: OBAMA: ISIS IS NOT GETTING ‘STRONGER,’ WE HAVE ‘CONTAINED’ THEM
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2015, 09:21:39 AM »
Apparently, the un biased 240 didn't find this to be as newsworthy as posting 30 articles about Ben carson

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2015, 09:34:29 AM »
I'm not going to say this is too soon. I have quiet a few friends in France and from France but this idiot is clueless and to think we won't be next in the manner that France was hit is just flat out delusional.

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/11/13/obama-isis-is-guy-we-have-contained-them/

DUDE, the fact that ISIS is resorting to hitting very soft unguarded targets shows they are losing and getting weaker......hitting innocent people in a restaurant isn't exactly a show of strength.....

and ISIS is steadily losing ground.....the Kurds just took back another city in Iraq with the help of our bombing...

of course you wouldn't know that because you can't read.....or reason

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2015, 10:50:02 AM »
its kind of a stupid move of ISIS to do what they did.  It only helps justify more response fromt he west.

Meanwhile, hahah on Obama for looking like he put his foot in his mouth.

But more HAHAHAHA to the angry whiners club for still not having a clue and still being little bitches.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2015, 11:07:02 AM »
Apparently, the un biased 240 didn't find this to be as newsworthy as posting 30 articles about Ben carson

In 2015, there have been 120 shootings in my city of 68,000.
zero were terror related, but I'm scared to take the short way home because those roads see random shootings frequently. that's terror too.

We need to fix the USA before we fix rawanda, france, syria, or anywhere else.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2015, 07:55:41 AM »
DUDE, the fact that ISIS is resorting to hitting very soft unguarded targets shows they are losing and getting weaker......hitting innocent people in a restaurant isn't exactly a show of strength.....

and ISIS is steadily losing ground.....the Kurds just took back another city in Iraq with the help of our bombing...

of course you wouldn't know that because you can't read.....or reason

That is BS Andre.

They just killed over a 100 people in the heart of France. Not exactly a "weak" feat.

Obama needs to get of his ass and convince the UN to destroy ISIS from the face of the earth.

Heck, even the Russians who usually veto is behind this time. It will be sort of a broken promise if Obama does go to war, but the world is a complicated place and sometimes that means you have to change your position on issues.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2015, 08:54:17 AM »
They just killed over a 100 people in the heart of France. Not exactly a "weak" feat.

I disagree.  Many of the French police don't even carry guns.  There is a 99.99999% chance there will be no guns in any restaraurant they enter.  And a concert full of unarmed French people & tourists listening to a 70s stoner band is about as soft a target as you can get.

Try that shit in texas and they're LUCKY if it's a clean headshot that drops them.  more than likely, they're hit in the back with 3 slugs then beaten to death.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2015, 04:39:04 PM »

That is BS Andre.

Obama needs to get of his ass and convince the UN to destroy ISIS from the face of the earth.

Heck, even the Russians who usually veto is behind this time. It will be sort of a broken promise if Obama does go to war, but the world is a complicated place and sometimes that means you have to change your position on issues.

and exactly why is it Obama's job to convince the UN of anything???.....why are demands placed on him and the U.S that are not placed on the leaders of Russia, China, Great Britain, France, Germany  and the Arab countries?.....it is a complicated situation..I agree with you with that.....The fact is China doesn't care (they just want to make money and dominate their neighbors)....Russia does absolutely nothing to get Assad out of power because they want him there which fuels the conflict further....the Arab countries funded ISIS and got bitten in the ass by them...and Western Europe is too weak and afraid to do anything.......

I am tired of the U.S. being the world's army.....we have to always send our young men and women to die for bullshit that the rest of the world WONT fight for.....

Killing innocents siting in a restaurant is NOT a show of strength..its desperation

What is YOUR country doing??? :D

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2015, 05:31:51 PM »
Well if we don't nobody will and then we get what we got Friday....further if you think these people are getting weaker your a epic retard not seen since...Obama on Friday. If they were on the run they'd have been more worried about keeping things together close to home. Instead they sat back and planned a well coordinated attack in major Western city. If the French didn't employ suicidal immigration  policies this may not have happened. As of now their going after the mosques....high time for that. I hope the rags riot and the cops and military burn down their neighborhoods.
L

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2015, 05:58:10 PM »
and exactly why is it Obama's job to convince the UN of anything???.....why are demands placed on him and the U.S that are not placed on the leaders of Russia, China, Great Britain, France, Germany  and the Arab countries?.....it is a complicated situation..I agree with you with that.....The fact is China doesn't care (they just want to make money and dominate their neighbors)....Russia does absolutely nothing to get Assad out of power because they want him there which fuels the conflict further....the Arab countries funded ISIS and got bitten in the ass by them...and Western Europe is too weak and afraid to do anything.......

I am tired of the U.S. being the world's army.....we have to always send our young men and women to die for bullshit that the rest of the world WONT fight for.....

Killing innocents siting in a restaurant is NOT a show of strength..its desperation

I don't agree with that. It's doing exactly what it's supposed to, which is getting the general public scared.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2015, 06:33:19 PM »
1) arm everyone.  just drop crates of AK-47s into those countries.  ISIS alreay has them, and their guys can only hold one at a time.  Arm every other motherfccker in that country.

2) drop leaflets with every name, pic, detail of suspected ISIS people in that area, along with a "$10,000 and legal entry to the USA" for any civilian that pops a bad guy.

We wouldn't need boots on the ground - just collection centers for the villiagers to being in the bad guys they popped.  And I have no problem with letting in any syrian who capped a member of ISIS, he's a war hero and has earned citizenship, and done a heck of a lot more than the politicians or armchair messsage board kids.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2015, 06:40:13 PM »
1) arm everyone.  just drop crates of AK-47s into those countries.  ISIS alreay has them, and their guys can only hold one at a time.  Arm every other motherfccker in that country.

2) drop leaflets with every name, pic, detail of suspected ISIS people in that area, along with a "$10,000 and legal entry to the USA" for any civilian that pops a bad guy.

We wouldn't need boots on the ground - just collection centers for the villiagers to being in the bad guys they popped.  And I have no problem with letting in any syrian who capped a member of ISIS, he's a war hero and has earned citizenship, and done a heck of a lot more than the politicians or armchair messsage board kids.

I have to think about this for a minute. You actually might be on to something.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2015, 07:39:08 PM »
I have to think about this for a minute. You actually might be on to something.

;D

If you think about the cost of feeding, housing, protecting all our brave troops... as they go house to house with little playing cards trying to ID these fckers who are hiding in cellars and inside couches and whatnot... it's a HUGE cost and risk.

Just buy intel and let the nerds in tampa analyze it.  paper the place with guns and wanted notices and give them paradise in the USA in exchage for killing someone on the list.  And you know they'll also mow down other bad guys standing in the way of those on the list. 

We have these isolated, very protected 'collection centers' where you can drag in a body and collect your bounty.  Maybe give them another $20k if they want to just stay.  Hey, at that point, you may want to even enlist them in the Army and station them in Syria lol, they already know the land and have already done a lot to protect our interests.

bad guys ALREADY have the Ak47s, so any argument of "the bad guys will just take them and use them" is weak.  They can only hold one at a time, we're not handing out grenades, etc.  Let them police their own country.  Dudes in ISIS will be publicly resigning and moving out of state to avoid that list.  You'll have milkmen over there smoking these fools and dragging in their heads lol.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2015, 07:58:39 PM »
Well if we don't nobody will and then we get what we got Friday....further if you think these people are getting weaker your a epic retard not seen since...Obama on Friday. If they were on the run they'd have been more worried about keeping things together close to home. Instead they sat back and planned a well coordinated attack in major Western city. If the French didn't employ suicidal immigration  policies this may not have happened. As of now their going after the mosques....high time for that. I hope the rags riot and the cops and military burn down their neighborhoods.

The American people do not want that...they have said that over and over...which is why there has been no outcry whatsoever that Obama has not committed troops to Syria or Iraq.....again...our boys and girls are not going to continue to be cannon fodder for Russia, China, and Europe while they sit back

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2015, 03:34:50 AM »
I disagree.  Many of the French police don't even carry guns.  There is a 99.99999% chance there will be no guns in any restaraurant they enter.  And a concert full of unarmed French people & tourists listening to a 70s stoner band is about as soft a target as you can get.

Try that shit in texas and they're LUCKY if it's a clean headshot that drops them.  more than likely, they're hit in the back with 3 slugs then beaten to death.

If they have the capability to kill 200 people in your capital they are not a weak threat.

Shooting unarmed people is not hard i agree.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2015, 03:36:40 AM »

Thats why i said the UN and not the US. Share the burden its only fair.

Fuck you :)

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2015, 03:39:35 AM »

+1

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2015, 08:26:32 AM »
If they have the capability to kill 200 people in your capital they are not a weak threat.

I'd argue that ANY group of ten people is capable of killing 200 people in an anti-gun town.

That's 20 men per shooter.  We'll NEVER stop people who go nuts and do that, alone or in groups.  In human history, terror groups have NEVER been stopped and probably never will, unless you want to enter NKorea levels of security in our country. 

All you can do is arm the people, train them, teach them to be vigiliant.  The bad guys will know they'll end up being J/O fodder in the NRA monthly magazine if they choose this city. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2015, 08:45:36 AM »
Yeah but this was not done from a position of weakness.....I will say that they're getting rwady to get hell rained down on them so we'll see what they can and can't do.
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2015, 09:09:40 AM »

This is not accurate.  Terrorists primarily kill civilians.  The fact they have brought down an airliner and carried out successful attacks in various countries shows they are not "contained" and are getting stronger. 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2015, 09:16:52 AM »
I'd argue that ANY group of ten people is capable of killing 200 people in an anti-gun town.

That's 20 men per shooter.  We'll NEVER stop people who go nuts and do that, alone or in groups.  In human history, terror groups have NEVER been stopped and probably never will, unless you want to enter NKorea levels of security in our country. 

All you can do is arm the people, train them, teach them to be vigiliant.  The bad guys will know they'll end up being J/O fodder in the NRA monthly magazine if they choose this city. 

Im lazy today so im just going to use BeachBums quote:

This is not accurate.  Terrorists primarily kill civilians.  The fact they have brought down an airliner and carried out successful attacks in various countries shows they are not "contained" and are getting stronger. 

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2015, 09:20:24 AM »
everyone who wasn't a completely naïve dreamy libtard saw all this coming literally 15-20 years ago and have been warning tirelessly ever since, but everyone chose to shout them down and call them racists. well, this is what happens.

France/Europe's response to this is critical. if they continue with their PC policies and keep letting them in, Europe is 100% done for.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2015, 09:26:15 AM »
everyone who wasn't a completely naïve dreamy libtard saw all this coming literally 15-20 years ago and have been warning tirelessly ever since, but everyone chose to shout them down and call them racists. well, this is what happens.

France/Europe's response to this is critical. if they continue with their PC policies and keep letting them in, Europe is 100% done for.

Even Sweden is now debating how they can limit the stream of "refugees" coming.

Lets hope something changes otherwise i might have to immigrate to the US.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2015, 10:10:03 AM »
Senator Feinstein didn't get the memo.  I wonder if she will wind up on the president's enemies list?