Author Topic: Survivor Series Winner  (Read 2293 times)

littleguns

• Getbig V
Survivor Series Winner
« on: November 15, 2015, 05:27:23 PM »
Do we all think Reigns is the shoe in or will there be some sort of curve ball?

Many sources saying Ambrose vs Reigns with a Hell turn....

I think the surprise so far is Kalisto.......

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: Survivor Series Winner
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2015, 09:32:06 PM »
I have no idea to be honest. I've lost a lot of faith in creative. I know they want Reigns to win but at this point it would be WAYYY too predictable, so I do expect an upset.

A heel turn would be cool, especially Reigns, don't like Ambrose as a heel but he could pull it off.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2015, 05:30:07 AM »
Do we all think Reigns is the shoe in or will there be some sort of curve ball?

Many sources saying Ambrose vs Reigns with a Hell turn....

I think the surprise so far is Kalisto.......
Absolutely not. I believe that Sheamus will somehow cash in his briefcase. Reigns will no doubt have his time but probably not till WM. Plus, Sheamus is a huge HHH ass kisser and is his workout partner when they are on the road.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2015, 05:45:32 AM »
Absolutely not. I believe that Sheamus will somehow cash in his briefcase. Reigns will no doubt have his time but probably not till WM. Plus, Sheamus is a huge HHH ass kisser and is his workout partner when they are on the road.

I really really hope you are wrong, unless they keep Barrett as the "muscle" kind of like HBK and Nash (Diesel) back in the day. Sheamus on his own as champ will flounder

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2015, 01:23:59 PM »
I really really hope you are wrong, unless they keep Barrett as the "muscle" kind of like HBK and Nash (Diesel) back in the day. Sheamus on his own as champ will flounder
Mark my words bro.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2015, 08:08:26 PM »

DEAD ON THE MONEY!! Triple H came out to shake Reigns' hand as the confetti fell and Reigns is in tears with the title.

Reigns walks away, looks at the belt, and spears Helmsley. As Reigns is badmouthing the Game, guess who hits the ring and Brogue-kicks Reigns right in the mouth.

Sheamus then cashes the briefcase. Reigns kicks out. Sheamus goes for another kick; Reigns ducks and hits the ropes. It looks as if the spear was coming but instead.....BAM!! Brogue-kick #2!! 1-2-3.....

Sheamus wins the gold!!!

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2015, 12:37:41 AM »
May not have been the best finish but at least it wasn't the 100% pure predictable Roman winning and walking away a winner. Opens up new opportunities for feuds. But congrats to Roman, he made it if only for 5 minutes.

Ambrose had two great matches IMO. Loved the part when Ambrose and Reigns sat up in the ring and started pushing each other's heads just like kids do. Great job of story telling.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2015, 04:34:58 AM »

Good call, PB. The theory for this seems to be that Seamus is even less popular than Reigns so by making Sheamus the champion you increase Reigns' popularity.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2015, 04:38:16 AM »
Gents,

This was already rated by Pro Wrestling Insider as one of the worst shows put on in a long time. Almost every match was rated a "D" which is very bad in wrestling standards. The only two matches which recieved a "B" rating were the Kevin Owens match and the Charlotte vs Paige match.

Some tid bits...

Reigns came out to massive "boring" chants accompanied by boos. They really need to turn this guy heel and give him a mouth piece.

Sheamus cashing in was good, had Reigns kept the title, the place would have rioted.

The classic survivor series matches were nothing special at all filled with mid to lower card talents not even worth mentioning on here as it would litterally insult the board.

Both Undertaker and Kane's age is really starting to show.

Overall, nothing special here folks. I have seen better Raw segments.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2015, 07:39:52 AM »
The survivor series was yesterday  :o

J/K
Haven't watched it yet..
But if it wasn't for the $9.99 network...
I wouldn't pay for high expensive Raw episodes / PPV...
They need to go back to the old formats when they used to 5 on 5 tag team eliminations.. they used to build the hype for weeks... those were the good old days...

The product is stale..
I'm thinking of putting my wrestlemania tickets up for sale and making some quick money  ;D
Worst case scenario ... they don't sell and I go to the event...

Roman needs to be turned heel...
Has zero Mic skills...

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2015, 12:25:13 PM »
The survivor series was yesterday  :o

J/K
Haven't watched it yet..
But if it wasn't for the $9.99 network...
I wouldn't pay for high expensive Raw episodes / PPV...
They need to go back to the old formats when they used to 5 on 5 tag team eliminations.. they used to build the hype for weeks... those were the good old days...

The product is stale..
I'm thinking of putting my wrestlemania tickets up for sale and making some quick money  ;DWorst case scenario ... they don't sell and I go to the event...

Roman needs to be turned heel...
Has zero Mic skills...

I don't blame you one bit. The product stinks really bad now. Last few Raws have hit an all time low in ratings / viewership and that includes even when Cena and Rollins where in the mix.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2015, 07:32:13 PM »
I agree.
This 3 hour format is not working..
God I missed the attitude era...
I bought tickets for their live show here in McAllen in January..
Because it's a Sunday and there is nothing better to do..
Taking my son and wife to the live event..

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2015, 04:08:07 AM »
I agree.
This 3 hour format is not working..
God I missed the attitude era...
I bought tickets for their live show here in McAllen in January..
Because it's a Sunday and there is nothing better to do..
Taking my son and wife to the live event..
I agree, I miss the Austin 316 days. I miss the Crazy bump taking Foley character days, the Rock days. DX...so much unpredictability. But everyone tuned in Monday night at 10pm to see what Austin was going to do to McMahon next.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2015, 02:02:49 AM »
In reading some of the "dirt sheets", creative has once again come up with some great writing..

Reigns will be chasing the title, consistently getting screwed by the Authority until perhaps Wrestlemania where Reigns will finally win....I feel this has already been done...not quite sure  ;D

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2015, 05:28:45 AM »
In reading some of the "dirt sheets", creative has once again come up with some great writing..

Reigns will be chasing the title, consistently getting screwed by the Authority until perhaps Wrestlemania where Reigns will finally win....I feel this has already been done...not quite sure  ;D
They need to stop pushing Reigns because he simply is not ready.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2015, 09:37:13 AM »
They need to stop pushing Reigns because he simply is not ready.

Aside from Cena who else is a non-injured top face?

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2015, 04:39:41 AM »
Aside from Cena who else is a non-injured top face?
They'll have to do something stupid like turn Lesner face. Unless they bring back The Rock for 3 months at a very inflated price tag, there isn't anything else they can really do. Remember about a year to two years ago we all used to discuss the WWE downsizing and wrestling in tiny venues like they did in 1993-1996 only using hockey arenas for PPV's? That's what will happen soon...mark my word.