Author Topic: Rep Paul Ryan promises to stop Trump's mass deportations  (Read 663 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Rep Paul Ryan promises to stop Trump's mass deportations
« on: November 15, 2015, 09:02:05 PM »
Paul Ryan: No Mass Deportations on My Watch

House Speaker Paul Ryan says not to expect any Donald Trump-style mass deportations under his watch. In a "60 Minutes" profile that aired Sunday, Ryan told interviewer Scott Pelley he doesn't advocate the GOP presidential front-runner's plan to deport every illegal immigrant. "I can't imagine how it could happen," Ryan said. Ryan, who at 45 is the youngest House speaker since the 1860s, said he doesn't see the job as a long-term proposition. "I was just planning on serving out my tenure as Ways and Means chair, and then going finding out something else to do with my life,"

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsmax-Tv/ryan-60-minutes-no-mass/2015/11/15/id/702273/

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: Rep Paul Ryan promises to stop Trump's mass deportations
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2015, 06:27:17 AM »
He actually came across very genuine and likeably in that interview.  Very much improved from his 2012 VP debate with Biden, where he was trolled into looking awkward.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2015, 08:28:01 AM »
He actually came across very genuine and likeably in that interview.  Very much improved from his 2012 VP debate with Biden, where he was trolled into looking awkward.

Yep.   Trump is going to get NOTHING done as POTUS.  Deportation camps for 11 to 20 million people?  We're talking about families shooting it out, a massive underground railroad, identity fraud the world has never seen, and an american refugee crisis into Canada lol...

Paul Ryan telling the nation not to vote for Trump.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2015, 09:18:56 AM »
Paul Ryan: No Mass Deportations on My Watch

House Speaker Paul Ryan says not to expect any Donald Trump-style mass deportations under his watch. In a "60 Minutes" profile that aired Sunday, Ryan told interviewer Scott Pelley he doesn't advocate the GOP presidential front-runner's plan to deport every illegal immigrant. "I can't imagine how it could happen," Ryan said. Ryan, who at 45 is the youngest House speaker since the 1860s, said he doesn't see the job as a long-term proposition. "I was just planning on serving out my tenure as Ways and Means chair, and then going finding out something else to do with my life,"

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsmax-Tv/ryan-60-minutes-no-mass/2015/11/15/id/702273/

Ryan took a loot of shit for breaking the deadlock and cooperate whit the democrats.

I like Ryan these days he seem to be a responsible person.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2015, 01:53:38 PM »
just yet another politician-traitor who sides with foreign nationals at the expense of his own citizens.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2016, 10:17:46 PM »
just yet another politician-traitor who sides with foreign nationals at the expense of his own citizens.

Who... Trump?

Trump’s new immigration plan: Do what Obama is doing but ‘with a lot more energy’
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/08/23/trumps-new-immigration-plan-do-what-obama-is-doing-but-with-a-lot-more-energy/

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2016, 10:49:12 AM »

No, he's quite a fine fellow.  Please see the other responses in thread to get your bearing straight.