Author Topic: The video that will finally end the debate about Islam  (Read 5301 times)

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
The video that will finally end the debate about Islam
« on: November 16, 2015, 12:00:02 AM »
If you still have the ability to stick up for them after watching this video then you should be added to the terrorist watch list.

Simple Simon

Re: The video that will finally end the debate about Islam
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2015, 12:14:27 AM »
Foreign policy creates terrorists.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2015, 12:18:01 AM »
I didn't see any problem in this video, I agree with them 100%. The things they mentioned (homosexuality being haram, and women and me sitting separately) have been a normal part of that culture for thousands of years. They did were not advocating any type of extremist views or violence.

I learned a long time ago that I don't have to agree with a certain culture to have respect for it.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2015, 12:26:15 AM »
I didn't see any problem in this video, I agree with them 100%. The things they mentioned (homosexuality being haram, and women and me sitting separately) have been a normal part of that culture for thousands of years. They did were not advocating any type of extremist views or violence.

I learned a long time ago that I don't have to agree with a certain culture to have respect for it.
Let me help your rotten politically correct brain focus a little, as I see you are a few steps away for openly preaching Radical Islam. It is enough that we have one ISIS sympathizer (Mr.Turbo) defending radical Islam on here, I am hoping you are not like him.

The goal of this video (something I know you did not watch in full) is to show that even when a Muslim says they are not a radical Muslim, it still means they support hanging, beheading for all kinds of things.

This video leaves no doubt about that and unless you are a Muslim yourself (or refused to watch the video in full) you will be able to see that clearly.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2015, 12:31:27 AM »
I watched the whole video. I'm atheist, not Muslim.

We tend to forget that Muslims and other cultures around the world still hold very old traditional values. Values that were very similar to our own Christian values before western pop culture watered down and eroded those beliefs.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2015, 12:34:46 AM »
Let me help your rotten politically correct brain focus a little, as I see you are a few steps away for openly preaching Radical Islam. It is enough that we have one ISIS sympathizer (Mr.Turbo) defending radical Islam on here, I am hoping you are not like him.

The goal of this video (something I know you did not watch in full) is to show that even when a Muslim says they are not a radical Muslim, it still means they support hanging, beheading for all kinds of things.

This video leaves no doubt about that and unless you are a Muslim yourself (or refused to watch the video in full) you will be able to see that clearly.

They aren't worlds apart from the religious southern nutters in your country, anyone who lets a fairy tale story book rule there lives needs serious help

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2015, 12:37:51 AM »
I watched the whole video. I'm atheist, not Muslim.

We tend to forget that Muslims and other cultures around the world still hold very old traditional values. Values that were very similar to our own Christian values before western pop culture watered down and eroded those beliefs.
You repeatedly try to defend Islam, stop the BS political correctness, you are empowering terrorist when you do that.

Now on to destroying your stupid statement. "We tend to forget that Muslims and other cultures around the world still hold very old traditional values." YES you are 100% correct, however when was the last time Jews or Christians carried out mass beheadings, stoning or hangings for things like adultery or for being Gay?

The issue at hand right now is Islam, I will ask again you remain focused and not allow your rotten politically correct behavior to make you blabber things you even don't believe in.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2015, 12:39:54 AM »

They aren't worlds apart from the religious southern nutters in your country, anyone who lets a fairy tale story book rule there lives needs serious help
I agree with you 1000%, yet you say they aren't worlds apart? Are you insane, you compare the Christian religious lunatics or the Jewish Radicals to what Islam is doing everywhere?

Again, this desire to justify Islam even by atheists is mind boggling. 

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2015, 01:43:07 AM »
Whites can only learn (RElearn) from them.... the feeling of community/collectiveness, look how "family" like they all feel. I'm almost envious.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2015, 03:45:57 AM »
Foreign policy creates terrorists.
Poisonous Pedagogy creates terrorists.
V

Simple Simon

« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2015, 04:00:13 AM »
Poisonous Pedagogy creates terrorists.
and what makes them decide which countries to attack?

Ones that threaten them or ones that leave them alone?

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2015, 04:23:08 AM »
muscularny trolling for another beating in this thread

contender for dumbest poster on getbig

a rival to the great coach!
"

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2015, 04:24:47 AM »
muscularny trolling for another beating in this thread

contender for dumbest poster on getbig

a rival to the great coach!

Here he is, the maker of Muslim websites and Apps ready to lecture us on how great radical Islam is.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2015, 04:39:35 AM »
If you still have the ability to stick up for them after watching this video then you should be added to the terrorist watch list.

Anyone who says this is alright, is not "all there". Hence, ignore them. If a man can't see the sickness that is the muslim and immigration problem in europe, there's no logic left. And you don't argue with people that have no logic you just shoot them dead.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2015, 05:19:45 AM »
as you all can see, muscularny is compiling a terrorist watch list, doing his part for the war on terror. basically anyone who makes observations of fact is a radial islamist and will be reported to the authorities.  

I made the mistake of revealing to him the Iraq invasion had nothing to do with 9/11, and that Bin Laden indicated they were in response to foreign military occupations. (I tried to ignore him but he asked me about it repeatedly)

Of course nobody serious disputes this, for example the US intelligence agencies have been putting out reports with this data for many years even before the middle east invasions. recently, the director of the CIA admitted the "war on terror" actually increases terrorism. Perhaps the director of the CIA is a radical islamist?

http://nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/americas-most-lethal-enemy-itself-13033

oh and then he made a thread praising the government of china as a model for western societies

...yup, it's full steam ahead for this whackjob
"

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2015, 05:24:24 AM »
as you all can see, muscularny is compiling a terrorist watch list, doing his part for the war on terror. basically anyone who makes observations of fact is a radial islamist and will be reported to the authorities.  

I made the mistake of revealing to him the Iraq invasion had nothing to do with 9/11, and that Bin Laden indicated they were in response to foreign military occupations. (I tried to ignore him but he asked me to about it repeatedly)

Of course nobody serious disputes this, for example the US intelligence agencies have been putting out reports with this data for many years even before the middle east invasions. recently, the director of the CIA admitted the "war on terror" actually increases terrorism.

http://nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/americas-most-lethal-enemy-itself-13033

oh and then he made a thread praising the government of china as a model for western societies

...yup, it's full steam ahead for this whackjob

Let's keep it very simple, I asked Mr.Turbo to denounce Radical Islam, he REFUSED and continues to refuse to do so. Why does this matter? Well, I happen to know who he is, and his work involving spreading Islam online. I simply wanted to know how arrogant / militant he got over the years as he got radicalized in Canada.

Nothing I am saying is a joke guys, I am being very serious here!

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2015, 05:36:10 AM »
Let's keep it very simple, I asked Mr.Turbo to denounce Radical Islam, he REFUSED and continues to refuse to do so. Why does this matter? Well, I happen to know who he is, and his work involving spreading Islam online. I simply wanted to know how arrogant / militant he got over the years as he got radicalized in Canada.

Nothing I am saying is a joke guys, I am being very serious here!

stupid idiot
"

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2015, 06:01:35 AM »
and what makes them decide which countries to attack?

Ones that threaten them or ones that leave them alone?
This all depends on who you consider the terrorists are.  IMO both sides are terrorists.
V

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2015, 06:10:32 AM »
There's no doubt that both sides are "terrorists" from their respective viewpoints of each other.

But only one side wants the right to treat their own people barbarically.

And therein lies the problem, we won't let them

and that is the greater good.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2015, 06:10:46 AM »
i come to getbig to watch some oiled up closet homos in thongs flex their muscles so why litter this place with this political shit

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2015, 06:15:49 AM »
Because radical islam followers do barbaric shit like throw closet homos off buildings because their fake skygod said so ::)

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2015, 07:05:56 AM »
You know, it's the type of responses from several in this thread that makes me very pessimistic about the future of mankind.

How any sensible, intelligent and thoughtful person could defend, in any way, shape or form, the barbarity, cruelty and intolerance of that which is demanded by a fictional sky god, defies understanding.

Those of us undiseased by religious brainwashing need to defend our way of life from those who, at heart, want to deprive us of our right to intellectual freedom. There can be no room in a democratic/non-Islamic nation for those who hold the beliefs of an orthodox Muslim.

As is said time and again, some cultures are simply not compatible.

If Muslims respected this, there wouldn't be a problem. They'd absolutely not desire to reside in any country that isn't Islamic.

We don't believe in the nonsense they do and will never allow Sharia law to become anything but a reference to a medieval, savage and unsophisticated culture and its intolerable ways.

I am a sworn enemy of Islam and want it eradicted absolutely from non-Muslim nations.

If you feel in any way differently, than you and I are enemies.  

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2015, 07:07:18 AM »
I'm glad this video has finally ended the debate about Islam...  ::)
a

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2015, 07:51:47 AM »
I'd like to know who here is debating these sons of shits and their Roman Catholic funded and made up religion aren't...misled and psychotic.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2015, 07:53:31 AM »
suck a cock.  Youtube vids are designed for idiots.