Author Topic: Bernie Sanders just solved the terrorism problem.  (Read 11337 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Bernie Sanders just solved the terrorism problem.
« Reply #50 on: November 17, 2015, 04:03:17 AM »
Wasted bandwidth. If you actually read/understood/believed all that shit, you'd just summarize it in your own words.

Silly guy.

You read that?

Way too long. Even by my standards.

BTW, didn't we have Islamic terrorism way before this climate change thing became the be all and end all? I remember as a kid the "Munich Massacre" by the PLO during the 72 Olympics. Well, I guess it does get pretty hot in "Palestine". Then there was the hostage crisis in Iran 1979-80. I think Iran had enough water at that time.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #51 on: November 17, 2015, 04:04:07 AM »
"You People" act like droughts are a new phenomenon.  ::)
a

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #52 on: November 17, 2015, 04:26:08 AM »
Bernie is what I call a "Long Distance Liberal." He talks a good progressive game but keeps himself far removed from the results of these policies.

Try and find a black person in Vermont, just pack a lunch.

Here's the demographic breakdown:

Vermont's population is:[85]

50.8% female
49.2% male
Among the 50 states and the District of Columbia, Vermont ranks:

2nd highest proportion of non-Hispanic Whites (94.3%)
2nd oldest median age
41st highest proportion of Asians (1.3%)
49th highest proportion of Hispanics (1.5%)
48th highest proportion of Blacks (1.0%)

That said, Vermont is beautiful if you like trees.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #53 on: November 17, 2015, 05:40:06 AM »
The terrorism connection is retarded, obviously, but what convinced you the warming science was bullshit?

You don't believe economic (and other conditions) conditions related to draught can make people more desperate to believe in something bigger like religion?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #54 on: November 17, 2015, 05:45:36 AM »
You don't believe economic (and other conditions) conditions related to draught can make people more desperate to believe in something bigger like religion?

From my understanding, the Middle East has been a hot desert for quite some time. Kinda hard to blame that one on the U.S.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #55 on: November 17, 2015, 05:47:03 AM »
From my understanding, the Middle East has been a hot desert for quite some time. Kinda hard to blame that one on the U.S.

:D
a

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #56 on: November 17, 2015, 06:34:26 AM »

are you really that dumb?

try to make a reasonable argument

sorry just totally flabbergasted by what I'm witnessing
"

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #57 on: November 17, 2015, 06:36:02 AM »
"

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 17, 2015, 06:38:18 AM »

Kind of myopic to assume things couldn't have gotten worse over there. The afterlife probably looks a lot better than their current reality.

People are always looking for some bullshit to feel better, TL. Religion is something man created to cope with mortality.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #59 on: November 17, 2015, 06:40:29 AM »
It's unbelievable

TA goes to the effort to post literally 100 sources ... rock solid sources

and you idiots have the audacity make these remarks

what planet do you live on?
"

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #60 on: November 17, 2015, 06:41:29 AM »
I've never seen anything like this in my life!

meldown of peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111
"

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #61 on: November 17, 2015, 06:54:47 AM »
for the sake of humanity don't reproduce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #62 on: November 17, 2015, 06:56:10 AM »
Kind of myopic to assume things couldn't have gotten worse over there. The afterlife probably looks a lot better than their current reality.

People are always looking for some bullshit to feel better, TL. Religion is something man created to cope with mortality.

that
is the single best statement I have ever read

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 17, 2015, 07:06:03 AM »
It's a war against the Third World.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: November 17, 2015, 07:26:12 AM »
TA you stupid fucking tool you believe that garbage lamao there's always a draught in the deserts. Didn't these clowns say we would all be under water now because the polar ice caps would melt? Lmao you are so stupid to believe that. What a jerk. Don't ever listen to anything This clown says again.

Climate change causes terrorism holy shit you can't make this liberal garbage up.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: November 17, 2015, 07:34:32 AM »
TA you stupid fucking tool you believe that garbage lamao there's always a draught in the deserts you stupid idiot. Didn't these clowns say we would all be under water now because the polar ice caps would melt? Lmao you are so stupid to believe that. What a jerk. Don't ever listen to anything This clown says again.

Hot places can't get hotter?

Really?!

Read your posts before calling someone an idiot.

Predictable that no one has disputed any of the facts Adonis presented.

It's sad (in a way only older getbiggers will comprehend) that Adonis isn't the biggest dumbass here, anymore. I'm still not buying a shirt, though. :)

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #66 on: November 17, 2015, 07:36:04 AM »
a

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: November 17, 2015, 07:47:35 AM »
Hot places can't get hotter?

Really?!

Read your posts before calling someone an idiot.

Predictable that no one has disputed any of the facts Adonis presented.

It's sad (in a way only older getbiggers will comprehend) that Adonis isn't the biggest dumbass here, anymore. I'm still not buying a shirt, though. :)

You are another idiot. I thought the polar ice caps were melting lol. What a bunch of garbage. Aren't we all suppose to be under water by now?

Climate change and taxing the shit out of the "1" percent are the only things that old piece of shit talks about. You have to be a fucking lunatic to blame droughts and hot weather on terrorism. These people have lived in the desert their whole lives.

They need to stsrt studying the mental disorder that is liberalism.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #68 on: November 17, 2015, 07:56:58 AM »
Abeles often seems like a super troll who loves mocking folks...

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #69 on: November 17, 2015, 08:26:24 AM »
You are another idiot. I thought the polar ice caps were melting lol. What a bunch of garbage. Aren't we all suppose to be under water by now?

Climate change and taxing the shit out of the "1" percent are the only things that old piece of shit talks about. You have to be a fucking lunatic to blame droughts and hot weather on terrorism. These people have lived in the desert their whole lives.

They need to stsrt studying the mental disorder that is liberalism.

don't have children
"

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: November 17, 2015, 08:36:46 AM »
Global warming would be taken more seriously if it wasn't blamed for everything.   Forgot, it is called climate change now.   Too little fish, global warming.  Too many fish, global warming.  Ice caps melting, global warming.  Ice growing larger, global warming.  Terrorist global warming.  Blizzards, global warming.  Hot summer global warming.   Flood of migrants from South America global warming.   The list goes on and on.  Also making crazy predictions, like for example AL gore almost 10 years ago saying we have 10 years before we are all doomed basically.   

What I am saying is Global warming supporters have brought the doubt upon themselves by going overboard whether global warming is as bas as they say or not.  On a side note, they have always been fanatical head chopping warmongering psychos in the Middle east.    It sounds awful, but brutal, psycho dictators are what keep things from going completely out of control over there as they are now.   There is no way to keep a bunch of religious brutal nut jobs under control without being vicious and brutal yourself. 

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: November 17, 2015, 08:43:27 AM »
Good post

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #72 on: November 17, 2015, 08:53:00 AM »
Global warming would be taken more seriously if it wasn't blamed for everything.   Forgot, it is called climate change now.   Too little fish, global warming.  Too many fish, global warming.  Ice caps melting, global warming.  Ice growing larger, global warming.  Terrorist global warming.  Blizzards, global warming.  Hot summer global warming.   Flood of migrants from South America global warming.   The list goes on and on.  Also making crazy predictions, like for example AL gore almost 10 years ago saying we have 10 years before we are all doomed basically.   

What I am saying is Global warming supporters have brought the doubt upon themselves by going overboard whether global warming is as bas as they say or not.  On a side note, they have always been fanatical head chopping warmongering psychos in the Middle east.    It sounds awful, but brutal, psycho dictators are what keep things from going completely out of control over there as they are now.   There is no way to keep a bunch of religious brutal nut jobs under control without being vicious and brutal yourself. 

you can say all these things but you've simply ignored everything presented already, perhaps you missed it?

try responding to something specific for example, the fact the US NAVY doesn't agree with you.

how do you gather your information? where does it come from? Is it original research?

please share your sources. thx.
"

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: November 17, 2015, 09:07:07 AM »

They need to stsrt studying the mental disorder that is liberalism. Bunch of pussies. All the male liberals I know are the biggest pussies.

I'm extremely conservative but still have brains enough to understand a little science and use some common sense.

Attack the message, not the messenger. Show me where the message is wrong and we can talk. Adonis is who he always was but there's no doubt we are affecting the environment.

It's amusing that we're so freaking comfortable in life that it's impossible to believe a shitty situation can be made shittier. We wouldn't even know where half of these shitholes were if not for terrorist attacks, LOL! It doesn't make us bad people, just Americans.

Personally: I don't believe you can kill an idea. You have to kill people who believe in an idea. It's tough to gauge how much collateral damage Americans would tolerate to maintain the status quo. You have to kill the entire support network that helped the person do a suicide bombing. I mean "entire" in the most draconian definition imaginable. We'd have to leave NATO and have no war crimes accountability. Do this enough times and whoever is left alive will be too afraid to help radicalized fundamentalists.

@spiro, they have cried wolf far too many times. I agree that the ideology driving them is left wing as all shit but there's no way to move forward without first admitting that a problem exits. We have a bunch of people who cant get past the message because the messengers are typically tree-huggers. Worse yet: A few of them are so religious that admitting any science may be true threatens their faith. There's no shortage of stupid to go around, LOL!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #74 on: November 17, 2015, 09:22:30 AM »
there is talk by scientists that a lot of places in the middle east will be uninhabitable in the next couple decades due to the extreme heat.  Didn't they record a high of 160 degrees this summer in Iran?