Author Topic: FOX: Ben Carson can't name any of our allies for his international coalition.  (Read 599 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
He is a VERY intelligent man.  He mastered brain surgery and ran johns hopkins.  He should be a walking encyclopedia of military strategy and political details after a year.  But he's probably the LEAST informed on actual issues.

Why?    

Either he's lazy and unwilling to pick up a book or a newspaper and get current
OR
age/medication have degraded his mental horsepower to the point he can no longer learn

Look up the chris wallace FOX sunday interview on him naming the allies.  HE CANNOT NAME A SINGLE ONE!!!!  He just keeps re-explaining the question while Wallace keeps asking him to just name a single ally.       I don't see how ANY getbigger can defend him at this point.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
On this morning's Fox News Sunday, Chris Wallace asked Ben Carson how he would defeat ISIS and after a lengthy word salad response, Wallace tried to pin him down on detailing something real so he asked him who he would bring first into an International military coalition.

As you'll see, Ben had trouble naming our allies so he continued on with his word salad ISIS plan which forced Wallace to repeatedly ask him the same question over and over.

WALLACE: If I may sir, if I may, let me focus on the military component because obviously after the slaughter of over a hundred people....You have said that you would as president would try and create an International coalition, militarily to go after ISIS, How would you put that together? Who would you call first?

CARSON: Well, what I was just explaining, how we would use the resources that we have that includes some of our special ops people working in conjunction with an effective fighting force there. Those are the kinds of things that will create enthusiasm as we begin to take back the land, take back the areas, and, and damage their image throughout the world.

WALLACE: But who would you call first, specifically to put together an International military coalition?

CARSON: My point being, if we get out there and really lead and it appears that we're making progress then all of the Arab states and even the non Arab states, who I think are beginning to recognize that the, the, the jihad movement is global.....but if we fight it there, they will have to pool their resources in that area and then we won't have to necessarily won't have to fight them here. That's all I'm saying.

WALLACE: But, can you tell us who you would call first, sir? On the International front.

(Pause.)

CARSON: I would call on all of the Arab states....

I don't know why he went Sarah Palin on Wallace on a simple question about who our allies are, which forced him to use a patented answer like "all of the Arab states," which covers all the bases if you don't know what you're talking about.

Carson is detailing his own plan to Chris Wallace. It wasn't a "gotcha question." .

Hey, Ben, If you can't name them then how can you use them in a fight? Oh, never mind.

VIDEO:
http://crooksandliars.com/2015/11/ben-carson-cant-name-any-our-allies-his
Don't hate on the source - the full unedited youtube clip is here.  If you refuse to address this, you have sex with sheep on saturdays.

pissant

• Getbig III
hes on xannax or some benzo. I can tell it from a mile away

240 is Back

• Getbig V
hes on xannax or some benzo. I can tell it from a mile away

THIS THIS THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

you are 100% correct, in my opinion.   Brilliant person perhaps upping the dose a little as anxiety from national spotlight is on him.  Getting a little more stoned as each week passes.  He's like a stoned hippie... restating every question with a sarah palin 'word salad' like a 9th grade freshman trying to bullshit his way thru an essay question.

If you take away "brain surgeon" from his resume and remember that was years ago... you have a person with the worst responses in the GOP group, by far.  IMO, he's a semi-stoned book salesman using the presidential race to recruit religious customers for his brand for years to come.

This weekend... Seeing him numbly read from his iphone to get the comments right on obama/syrians... He needed to stare down at his phone in order to get the words right, never looking up.  He's reaching that toxicity point.  We all know it, when you realize you're just taking too high a dose.  Anxiety he's facing must be monster.  We're seeing what a high dose will do now.  Staring at his phone, reading it without emotion... those aren't his words.

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
his  'oops' moment
w

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
his  'oops' moment

Naw, he is good for an even bigger one.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
libs called trump an immature embarrassment
libs called carson a clueless liar
libs said once the nation gave carson enough airtime, he'd sink himself

as dumb as they are, the liberal broken clock sure is right a lot lately.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
I didn't read anything in there that inferred he couldn't answer the question.  You answer questions on here like that all the time.  If we were to ask you about losing your manhood and how long you snuggled on your mother's tit after you were slapped in the face, you would tell us how you spared the young fella's life and how bigger men walk away from fights.  You might even tell us how jacked up you are now and how low your body fat is.

You might not be lying in either case.  You could be a real life action hero and you could be the walking definition of physical fitness now.  

Or you could still be the same big pussy that lets other men slap you in the face.  Chances are that is why you pick your fights on internet message boards now.

Who knows?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Seems neither can Obama and Killary because they keep making excuses for Muslim terrorists. Funny, one says hang Snowden for treason but nothing for Obama and Killary.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Funny how the birther boy can stand the fact that no nuke was detonated in the USA like he predicted if a democratic was in the white house.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Funny how the birther boy can stand the fact that no nuke was detonated in the USA like he predicted if a democratic was in the white house.

Even funnier is how such a devoted Christian constantly complains about God's Will.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Even funnier is how such a devoted Christian constantly complains about God's Will.

Coach has lost his faith in the almighty.