Author Topic: For those who cycle?  (Read 4206 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: For those who cycle?
« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2015, 08:42:46 AM »

300 test/decca... Why bother going on at all, there's being safe and then there's wasting your time. Shut your self down high or low so you might as well use a reasonable dose

What's your rec doses?
you are gay.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2015, 08:44:19 AM »
Well the smaller the dose the lesser the loss of gains. I cant imagine a guy coming of a gram of test and 700mg of tren a week to NOTHING. So depressing.
If you do 500mg test only lets say, you will lose some but you wont crash as bad. So for psychological reason if you cycle, try to make the most of small doses.

Agree, smaller doses and hard work = less sides and more keepable gains
you are gay.

Mranabolic

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2015, 08:48:21 AM »

300 test/decca... Why bother going on at all, there's being safe and then there's wasting your time. Shut your self down high or low so you might as well use a reasonable dose

Haha i m not use 300 mg man .. This is worms thread and his propose dose is 300 mg so i try make a sugestion based on what he want so i can help ;-)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2015, 09:34:50 AM »
Haha i m not use 300 mg man .. This is worms thread and his propose dose is 300 mg so i try make a sugestion based on what he want so i can help ;-)

And I appreciate the advice!  Yiur the only one who recommended a solid cycle
you are gay.

whitewidow

« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2015, 10:49:43 AM »
I just assume it's winny so ide get winny if u go UGL and pay less for the winny

this! don't gamble on anavar when winstrol does the same thing. Ive had real var and winstrol and I think winstrol is better anyway.

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2015, 10:09:59 PM »
this! don't gamble on anavar when winstrol does the same thing. Ive had real var and winstrol and I think winstrol is better anyway.

Var is way superior if legit. Pretty much similar strength gains without the negatives from sore joints and bad liver values that youget fromwinny.

whitewidow

« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2015, 02:13:28 AM »
Var is way superior if legit. Pretty much similar strength gains without the negatives from sore joints and bad liver values that youget fromwinny.

their both just cutting drugs. I think winstrol def makes you stronger then anavar. Anavar is more mild but it's a risky buy! I think worm gets it from  HRT clinic so it's legit anavar.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2015, 02:57:55 AM »
I can agree winstrol in my experience (mg of mg) got me strong as hell on a huge caloric deficit + crazy vascularity.
Anavar just allows me to keep my strengh and muscle while dieting.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2015, 05:32:07 AM »
their both just cutting drugs. I think winstrol def makes you stronger then anavar. Anavar is more mild but it's a risky buy! I think worm gets it from  HRT clinic so it's legit anavar.
That is true but those bastards want 10-15 dollars per tab!!!    Hence asking about UG
you are gay.

whitewidow

« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2015, 06:47:55 AM »
That is true but those bastards want 10-15 dollars per tab!!!    Hence asking about UG

I think your shooting the dice buying UGL Anavar- Winstrol is always a safe buy. geez 10-15$ a tab! You could run HGH for cheaper.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #35 on: November 22, 2015, 01:17:36 PM »
I got burned on gp anavar, garbage
T

johnnyb5309

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2015, 06:17:25 PM »
The Geneva var you bought was shit? Damn, I ran some a few years back it was great. It is extremely expensive too.. I spent like 700 on my 6 weeks worth I think.
I have no input because I had zero luck cycling. Just seemed to be a constant fluctuation of gaining strent and size only to do everything I could after cycle to retain some of that size only to gain body fat with diet ad training in check. Blast and cruise is the way.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2015, 07:11:18 PM »
The Geneva var you bought was shit? Damn, I ran some a few years back it was great. It is extremely expensive too.. I spent like 700 on my 6 weeks worth I think.
I have no input because I had zero luck cycling. Just seemed to be a constant fluctuation of gaining strent and size only to do everything I could after cycle to retain some of that size only to gain body fat with diet ad training in check. Blast and cruise is the way.
I still like the concept of cycling...   I go off x 4 months and keep a majority of the gains and just feel healthier

Once I lose gains to an unacceptable level I hop back on.  This way I am not needle depended forever and it gives my hdl find to return to normal
you are gay.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: November 22, 2015, 07:45:01 PM »

You need a new HRT clinic.  Mine gives me the anavar troches, and they're very affordable.  Every bit as good or better than Upsher Smith var tabs.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: November 23, 2015, 05:06:51 AM »
I dont see why var is so sought after, granted I have never tried it but it's safest for females so I pushed it out of my head as to b most effective. Small dosage of tren 50mg eod is probly 2x as effective as var @ any dose is my opinion. Don't waste time on BS or getting fake var buy it from your HG clinic or run winny if u go UGL.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: November 23, 2015, 08:03:52 AM »
Agree, I did var only one time and noticed little, maybe 5 pound gain but that was 50 mg x 7 weeks.  Got a lot stronger that was much more noticeable

Going to try it one more time, this time with prop
you are gay.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: November 24, 2015, 01:31:13 AM »
People like anavar because its side effect free for the most part. Well it trashes your lipid profile but since you dont feel/see it the regular meathead doesnt care.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: November 24, 2015, 08:05:43 AM »
People like anavar because its side effect free for the most part. Well it trashes your lipid profile but since you dont feel/see it the regular meathead doesnt care.
Correct and it's prob the most dangerous side effect.  Heart attack can kill, acne and gyno not so much
you are gay.

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #43 on: November 24, 2015, 09:56:47 AM »
var is safest oral there is... wtf u talking about. get some dbol and winny and see how it trashes our blood panel...

WalterWhite

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 24, 2015, 09:57:04 AM »

They all have a negative effect on your lipid profile.  Have you had blood work while just on var vs test?  Most stack it with test so it can be difficult discern.