Author Topic: For those who cycle?  (Read 4200 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
For those who cycle?
« on: November 17, 2015, 11:43:18 AM »
If main goal was recovery after a cycle, is it better to go high dose x 8-10 weeks vs moderate doses x 12-14 weeks?

I'm thinking 500 test plus var x 8 weeks

Or 14 weeks test 300 and deca 300...
you are gay.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: For those who cycle?
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2015, 11:52:40 AM »
500mg test = "high dose" ? :-\

to answer your thread

dont ever use deca or EQ if intend to do PCT. just dont.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2015, 12:06:45 PM »
500mg test = "high dose" ? :-\

to answer your thread

dont ever use deca or EQ if intend to do PCT. just dont.

I mean higher not high.   500 is high to me, esp legit pharm grade test

As for never using deca, what if I did 3-400 deca x 10 weeks but carried test to week 14?
you are gay.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2015, 12:36:21 PM »
deca lasts forever in your blood
you CANT use it when youre only cycling and want to recover afterwards, simple as that.
just forget about deca and EQ.
if you wanna use nandrolone then use NPP.

and imo shutdown is shutdown. doesnt matter if its 200mg or 1000mg. it probably does matter how long youre shut down though. so shorter high dosed cycles would be "better". however i consider PCTing and cycling a retarded concept, so so much for that ;)

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2015, 01:01:38 PM »
I did one bottle of deca one time like a idiot and man ohhhhhhhhh man was I shut doooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww wn!!!!!

whitewidow

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2015, 07:55:42 AM »
500mg of pharma test a week is plenty. more is not always better.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2015, 11:57:05 AM »
500mg of pharma test a week is plenty. more is not always better.

in your case it would be as you're a shrimp. Then again, you did use 200mg winny per day and were still a shrimp...

Stop giving advice on gear man, you have 0 cred.

Time to hand in mod card and bring back credibility to what it means to be a mod.
?

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2015, 01:08:20 PM »
in your case it would be as you're a shrimp. Then again, you did use 200mg winny per day and were still a shrimp...

Stop giving advice on gear man, you have 0 cred.

Time to hand in mod card and bring back credibility to what it means to be a mod.

used 200mg of winstrol for 5 days just as a experiment and was insanely strong and the most vascular I have ever been. get some veins buddy. winstrol is not suppose to get you huge ritch. O cred I gained 12 lbs in 2 months and it was all clean. You gain 12 pounds in 2 months and document it.

I got cred because Ive used pretty much every compound except some peptides. I told you id drop my mod status but you have no vascularity and couldn't beat me on that.Ritch your not that impressive buddy. you don't define hardcore bodybuilding either otherwise you would have a vein.

hardcore bodybuilders are vascular! your not! You have zero vascularity.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2015, 01:35:34 PM »

hardcore bodybuilders are vascular! your not! You have zero vascularity.

i guess youre more hardcore than four time mister olympia jay cutler then.

vascularity is 90% genetics and has absolutely zero to do with muscle mass ..
just sayin.

whitewidow

« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2015, 02:57:48 PM »
i guess youre more hardcore than four time mister olympia jay cutler then.

vascularity is 90% genetics and has absolutely zero to do with muscle mass ..
just sayin.

he has shitload of spray tan on him. Ive seen jay in person and he was crazy vascular.
How is Test cyp/winstrol and Tren plus AI's a bad cycle? I don't know winstrol seems to bring out more vascularity when I have it in a stack. I'm not nearly as vascular unless I'm on winstrol.

I'm just saying most guys want the whole package vascularity included. I love the vascular look.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2015, 03:08:25 PM »
Never said I defined hardcore bb'ing dipshit. I got a pussy slayer physique and am more than happy with it.
?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2015, 12:27:10 AM »
he has shitload of spray tan on him. Ive seen jay in person and he was crazy vascular.

didnt know spray tan was hiding your veins

::)

whitewidow

« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2015, 01:32:58 AM »

Lee priest is def more vascular then jay cuttler that's for sure! The paler somebody is the more their vascularity will show especially if they have thin skin and is in shape. Jay def isn't the most vascular bodybuilder but in person way more impressive then in pictures.

whitewidow

« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2015, 01:40:55 AM »
Never said I defined hardcore bb'ing dipshit. I got a pussy slayer physique and am more than happy with it.

just out of curiosity are you married? I thought you were married or had a steady girlfriend? I'm happy with my physique I came along way from nearly crippled and hooked on opiate based painkillers for 5 years  to clean off painkillers.

I was also super out of shape! Finally got clean off the oxys and a year later got in better shape then almost anybody in my gym and got my strength back.

ritch you make it seem like I have been training 10 years steady on juice! Def not the case! I never thought I was going to touch a weight again. It's all up-hill from here so just watch I'll show alot of improvement this year.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2015, 02:31:20 AM »
oh boy here we go again

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2015, 04:15:23 AM »

I didn't get that either. ... I remember meeting dillett and flex. ... Flex leaner but dillett was way more vascular. His Forearms didn't have room for muscle definition. ..

whitewidow

« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2015, 04:33:43 AM »

I didn't get that either. ... I remember meeting dillett and flex. ... Flex leaner but dillett was way more vascular. His Forearms didn't have room for muscle definition. ..

Dillett was very freaky looking. just a genetic freak I heard rumors he didn't train nearly as hard as most pros.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2015, 04:53:25 AM »
Dillett was very freaky looking. just a genetic freak I heard rumors he didn't train nearly as hard as most pros.

Those rumours were widely discussed in his hay day.

I don't see how they can be true. As a getbigger I have to think that he was just trolling.

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2015, 05:30:58 AM »
oh boy here we go again

my thoughts exact

whitewidow

« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2015, 05:49:22 AM »

my thoughts exact

LOL I have no idea what I ever said to this guy. were both happy with our physiques so fuck it. I do know how to stack drugs very well. I'll post my upcoming stack next week and It will be a stack that is very common and will work. Test E,Tren  and winstrol very simple. hell Test E and tren is a great stack.

Lets not hijack another thread I think the worm should do fine on 500mg pharma Testosterone plus Anavar. I'm not sure how advanced he is but I know he has run a cycle or two so he could even stack all 3 compounds. Id get a AI like arimidex to have on hand though.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2015, 12:13:03 PM »
LOL I have no idea what I ever said to this guy. were both happy with our physiques so fuck it. I do know how to stack drugs very well. I'll post my upcoming stack next week and It will be a stack that is very common and will work. Test E,Tren  and winstrol very simple. hell Test E and tren is a great stack.

Lets not hijack another thread I think the worm should do fine on 500mg pharma Testosterone plus Anavar. I'm not sure how advanced he is but I know he has run a cycle or two so he could even stack all 3 compounds. Id get a AI like arimidex to have on hand though.

Thanks for getting this thread back on track!

Is underground var good or is it 99% winstrol?
you are gay.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2015, 02:00:21 PM »
I just assume it's winny so ide get winny if u go UGL and pay less for the winny

Mranabolic

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2015, 03:03:54 AM »
Worm go 12 weeks man

8 weeks - 300 test - 300 deca
4 weeks - 300 test - 50 var

This way u leave toom for deca to clear while u on test so can start pct to recover

I used to do it like this .. Until i start b/c

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2015, 06:01:04 AM »
Worm go 12 weeks man

8 weeks - 300 test - 300 deca
4 weeks - 300 test - 50 var

This way u leave toom for deca to clear while u on test so can start pct to recover

I used to do it like this .. Until i start b/c

300 test/decca... Why bother going on at all, there's being safe and then there's wasting your time. Shut your self down high or low so you might as well use a reasonable dose

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2015, 08:12:33 AM »
Well the smaller the dose the lesser the loss of gains. I cant imagine a guy coming of a gram of test and 700mg of tren a week to NOTHING. So depressing.
If you do 500mg test only lets say, you will lose some but you wont crash as bad. So for psychological reason if you cycle, try to make the most of small doses.