Author Topic: Trump Regains N.H. Lead While Carson Falls  (Read 778 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Trump Regains N.H. Lead While Carson Falls
« on: November 18, 2015, 06:15:37 AM »
Carson is down to 11% in New Hampshire.

His supporters were SO LOUD for 4 years.   They're SILENT now.  Is it because of the many idiotic things he has been saying?

I remember all the "#Vindicated" threads when POLITICO jumped the gun.  Now it's just crickets.

Real estate mogul and Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump regained a commanding lead in the latest poll of likely Republican primary voters in New Hampshire while his biggest rival, retired surgeon Ben Carson, seems to be falling in a WBUR poll released Wednesday.

Trump polled at 22 percent, which represents a four-point climb for the political newbie since the WBUR poll released Nov. 4.

Carson, on the other hand, fell four-points in Wednesday's poll, but he's been declining since WBUR's poll in September. In mid-September, Carson polled at 17 percent. Today he's tied for second place with Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) at 11 percent. In September, among likely Republican primary voters, Rubio polled at 2 percent.

The poll's margin of error is plus or minus 4.9 percent, giving Trump a decisive lead.

November has been filled with stories questioning Carson's honesty, his easily disprovable historical knowledge and, as a candidate with no governing experience, his foreign policy chops.

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) followed at 8 percent. No other candidates polled in double digits, but 13 percent of those surveyed chose "don't know" instead of any of the more than a dozen candidate options.

The poll was conducted among 405 likely GOP voters on Nov. 14 and 15 by live interviews to landlines and cell phones. The margin of error was plus or minus 4.9 percent.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Trump Regains N.H. Lead While Carson Falls
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2015, 08:11:58 AM »

His supporters were SO LOUD for 4 years.   They're SILENT now.  Is it because of the many idiotic things he has been saying?

I remember all the "#Vindicated" threads when POLITICO jumped the gun.  Now it's just crickets.

Real estate mogul and Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump regained a commanding lead in the latest poll of likely Republican primary voters in New Hampshire while his biggest rival, retired surgeon Ben Carson, seems to be falling in a WBUR poll released Wednesday.

Trump polled at 22 percent, which represents a four-point climb for the political newbie since the WBUR poll released Nov. 4.

Carson, on the other hand, fell four-points in Wednesday's poll, but he's been declining since WBUR's poll in September. In mid-September, Carson polled at 17 percent. Today he's tied for second place with Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) at 11 percent. In September, among likely Republican primary voters, Rubio polled at 2 percent.

The poll's margin of error is plus or minus 4.9 percent, giving Trump a decisive lead.

November has been filled with stories questioning Carson's honesty, his easily disprovable historical knowledge and, as a candidate with no governing experience, his foreign policy chops.

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) followed at 8 percent. No other candidates polled in double digits, but 13 percent of those surveyed chose "don't know" instead of any of the more than a dozen candidate options.

The poll was conducted among 405 likely GOP voters on Nov. 14 and 15 by live interviews to landlines and cell phones. The margin of error was plus or minus 4.9 percent.

The Politico story had nothing to do with New Hampshire. It was about Politico's BS about Carson's admitting to a fabrication.

Besides, I don't recall Carson ever leading Trump in NH anyway. According to RCP, that same poll you cited has Carson having come no more than within 2 points of Trump.

But it appears you're cherry-picking. The states vary. Carson is up 8 on Trump in Colorado, per  a recent  Quinnipiac poll. He's up 5 on Trump in Virginia. They're neck and neck in South Carolina. PPP has Trump up 4; Monomouth has Carson up 1.

It's basically a horse race, between those two.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2015, 08:18:00 AM »
The Politico story had nothing to do with New Hampshire. It was about Politico's BS about Carson's admitting to a fabrication.

Besides, I don't recall Carson ever leading Trump in NH anyway. According to RCP, that same poll you cited has Carson having come no more than within 2 points of Trump.

But it appears you're cherry-picking. The states vary. Carson is up 8 on Trump in Colorado, per  a recent  Quinnipiac poll. He's up 5 on Trump in Virginia. They're neck and neck in South Carolina. PPP has Trump up 4; Monomouth has Carson up 1.

It's basically a horse race, between those two.

Polls take 2 weeks to catch up to actual events.   if you don't see that carson is sliding everywhere, you're not looking hard enough.  Carson just LOST SIX POINTS in New Hampshire at a time when he was "surging".  Trump just GAINED FOUR POINTS.

That's a ten point gap which just appeared over the past 3 weeks.   
 Why?
Because the nation is discovering Carson is clueless on foreign policy and just makes shit up on the fly.

Leatherneck

• Getbig IV
  • Still as lean, just as mean, former US Marine
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2015, 10:35:14 AM »
I'm curious who the Carson supporters will flock to if he starts sliding any more? If they go to Trump, the rest of the candidates could be in the hurt locker.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2015, 03:54:14 PM »

You are a little too obsessed with Carson.  Does he resemble the fella that slapped you and made you lose your manhood? 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2015, 04:52:15 PM »

You are a little too obsessed with Carson.  Does he resemble the fella that slapped you and made you lose your manhood? 
hahah

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2015, 05:07:05 PM »

carson is more a vehicle.  my true joy lies in seeing getbiggers backpedal from 4 years of telling us how prepared Carson was for office.

his own staff is saying that can't get him to sit still and listen during policy briefs.  They're already prepping their resumes for 2020, rats swimming away from the ship.  they're already seen donations dry up since carson had to answer simple questions for the first time.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2015, 06:22:56 PM »
carson is more a vehicle.  my true joy lies in seeing getbiggers backpedal from 4 years of telling us how prepared Carson was for office.

his own staff is saying that can't get him to sit still and listen during policy briefs.  They're already prepping their resumes for 2020, rats swimming away from the ship.  they're already seen donations dry up since carson had to answer simple questions for the first time.

I don't think I would comment on people back peddling if i had ran away with tear stains on my shirt and piss stains in my undies after a man slapped the taste outta my mouth.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2015, 07:20:57 PM »
I don't think I would comment on people back peddling if i had ran away with tear stains on my shirt and piss stains in my undies after a man slapped the taste outta my mouth.

hey, if attacking me is the only defense for Carson, I'd say his goose is cooked.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2015, 07:36:52 PM »
hey, if attacking me is the only defense for Carson, I'd say his goose is cooked.

i don't think anyone has been disagreeing with you on that point for the last month. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2015, 05:55:48 AM »
Polls take 2 weeks to catch up to actual events.   if you don't see that carson is sliding everywhere, you're not looking hard enough.  Carson just LOST SIX POINTS in New Hampshire at a time when he was "surging".  Trump just GAINED FOUR POINTS.

That's a ten point gap which just appeared over the past 3 weeks.   
 Why?
Because the nation is discovering Carson is clueless on foreign policy and just makes shit up on the fly.

And Trump is a guru on foreign policy? PLEASE!

You're the one who not looking hard enough. Worse yet, you're flipping and flopping, latching onto anything you think spells Carson's demise.

Again you conveniently ignore states like VA and CO where Carson is ahead of Trump or SC where the two are neck-and-neck.

I don't expect either man to be such, given their lack of political experience.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2015, 06:57:09 AM »
Cruz was always 6-7 in new Hampshire and now hes 3rd...more evidence he is on the rise

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2015, 08:46:35 AM »

And Trump is a guru on foreign policy? PLEASE!

trump is an idiot and i've been his biggest critic on getbig, by far, for being a dem plant.

STILL - a competent dem > an incompetent "repub for 54 weeks now" who may be medicated/delusional.

Trump's ego may cause mistakes.  Carson might be losing his mental facilities.