Author Topic: BREAKING: Eight ISIS suspects posing as refugees arrested at Istanbul airport  (Read 318 times)

James

EIGHT people have been arrested at Istanbul's main airport hub amid fears they are Islamic State (ISIS) terrorists posing as refugees on their way to Germany.

Police sources said one of the suspects had a hand-drawn picture of a planned route from Turkey to Germany, via Greece, Serbia and Hungary.

It is believed the group are Islamic State militants planning to make their way to Germany posing as refugees.

The Anadolu Agency said the group arrived in Istanbul from Casablanca, Morocco, and were interviewed by criminal profiling teams at Ataturk Airport.

Anadolu said the eight claimed to be tourists visiting Istanbul but a hotel refuted claims they had reservations there.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/620249/Eight-arrested-Istanbul-airport-amid-ISIS-fears?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+daily-express-news-showbiz+%28Daily+Express+%3A%3A+News+%2F+Showbiz+Feed%29

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Lock out ALL refugees/immigrants from that entire region for one year.  Then look at things again.

Anytime you have the worlds biggest terror group saying they are specifically using that avenue to get in, it's a no-brainer.  I know, hilary and jeb love immigration and all... but just PAUSE it for a year and sort out the bad guys, then consider it.  You don't need to end it forever, I get it.  But NOW?   When they're blowing up bombs with presidents in stadiums in france?  No way.  just lock it down.

And PLEASE jeb, stop the pandering with "only Christian refugees can come in" because every terrorist will lie.  You cannot tell us how you'll tell teh difference, you just want a headline to pander to the base since you're down to 3% in polls. 

Just lock it down for a year and go get the bad guys.  Then re-evaluate if you must.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Nope I agree...nobody from there gets in period.
L