Author Topic: Heart failure from  (Read 4355 times)

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
Heart failure from
« on: November 18, 2015, 10:33:02 AM »
Met a guy in the gym he'said almost 40 about 5 ft 10 and had to b close to 260 lbs well under 15% body fat. He was lifting light light. I spoke to him for a few minutes. Ended up telling me he had a defibrillator hooked to his heart, which he raised his shirt to show me and he had congestive heart failure. He blasted gear for 6 years non stop he said the lowest he went to was a gram of test weekly but majority of the time he was on high dosages 3 grams was about his normal he told me. He ran tren e and para alot as well.
  Also another guy in his mid 50s he is n there everyday has had a stroke and limps now also gear related.
 Just thought I would share to you all.the first guy almost 40 he said he never got blood work and never used caution with juice, until his chest started hurting legs swelled up and went to the ER now here he is big as fuck but has a box hooked to his body so his heart doesn't stop. Said he's not even supposed to b near a gym DR's orders.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
Re: Heart failure from
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2015, 10:38:14 AM »
I have a friend that doesn't eat spaghetti.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2015, 10:42:51 AM »

LOL!

But his doses were kinda asking for it...
?

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2015, 10:44:21 AM »
That's common in the homosexual community

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2015, 11:03:51 AM »
yeah, they wont put limp noodles in their mouth

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2015, 11:23:50 AM »

Keep the cool stories coming bro.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2015, 11:40:21 AM »
The body can take a lot of abuse when you are young. Past a certain age then you better slow the fuck down because you will pay it right away.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2015, 12:48:53 PM »
Yea I have another friend who knows him a little better or we'll he bangs his ex wife.... anyway she said he was into meth coke drank alot and smoked about 2 packs a day

Jenetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2015, 01:01:45 PM »
Yea I have another friend who knows him a little better or we'll he bangs his ex wife.... anyway she said he was into meth coke drank alot and smoked about 2 packs a day

This is pretty relevant, perhaps worth mentioning in the original post!

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2015, 01:34:58 PM »
Just found out when I talked to him few hours ago or i would've put it in the op

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2015, 02:07:22 PM »
Honestly anybody who doesn't get regular blood work is asking for problems. And blasting non stop for years is a horrible idea. I wonder what his diet was like? Not to be rude but I wouldn't be suprised if he was one of those guys who ate T-bone steaks every night for more mass. I forget what pro bodybuilder it was that ate like 5 steaks a day and had a heart attack.

Jenetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2015, 02:21:36 PM »
Honestly anybody who doesn't get regular blood work is asking for problems. And blasting non stop for years is a horrible idea. I wonder what his diet was like? Not to be rude but I wouldn't be suprised if he was one of those guys who ate T-bone steaks every night for more mass. I forget what pro bodybuilder it was that ate like 5 steaks a day and had a heart attack.

I think you're thinking of Mike Matarazzo who ate about 5lbs of red meat per day. I doubt this had much to do with his heart failure at all, but it was a decent excuse. Genetics play a huge role and when you're using steroids you absolutely must keep an eye on your blood work (even if it's just annually), blood pressure and an occasional ECG doesn't hurt either. Beyond that, weighing over say 230lbs year round, even if you're lean, in the long run is bound to stress the heart. Common sense.

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2015, 11:19:28 PM »
Adding more muscle than your body is supposed to have isn't healthy
But
If you ask enough aspirin users you will find some with cancer, cardiovascular disease, or even death

One story isn't the end all cause
But come on.....we all know we are playing with fire

Screw it, this is getbig: the op didn't even die for us bitches

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2015, 12:24:15 AM »
i know a guy that did a ton of coke and steroids pretty much non stop from the mid 80s until 2011 and it killed him right away

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2015, 12:53:10 AM »
i know a guy that did a ton of coke and steroids pretty much non stop from the mid 80s until 2011 and it killed him right away

living the dream

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2015, 09:59:28 AM »

Lol. Went right over heads. Good one

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2015, 06:35:06 AM »
I know 4 guys who had heart problems before 40yo due to steroids. One is dead, two had heart attacks, and the last one is waitting for surgery, in order to keep lifting the 45's and juicing.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2015, 07:34:55 AM »
One guy I know had a heart attack in his late 30's due to gear. He also blew out his quads squatting on the smith machine. It was brutal witnessing him on the floor after being injured.
T

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2015, 06:06:30 PM »
I know 4 guys who had heart problems before 40yo due to steroids. One is dead, two had heart attacks, and the last one is waitting for surgery, in order to keep lifting the 45's and juicing.

How do you know if it was due to steroids? Were these guys advance bbers?

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2015, 08:18:23 AM »

They were all users, some more than others. Only advanced in the gymrat level, if that. Over here (mediterranean diet) it's very uncommon to die from heart attack at 37yo.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2015, 09:41:39 AM »
Guy the thread is about was competitor in BB and also powerlifting

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2015, 11:19:00 AM »
Men's Health just had a 'T' article. Studies cited 25% having cardiac episodes in 4 years of HRT.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2015, 11:23:57 AM »
Men's Health just had a 'T' article. Studies cited 25% having cardiac episodes in 4 years of HRT.

25% seems damn high. I wonder how they got those stats...
?

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2015, 11:35:23 AM »
25% seems damn high. I wonder how they got those stats...
I will get more info next week. Guy at work has the magazine. The article referenced several studies.

As some have mentioned here, I think it's advisable to exercise caution at advanced age. When you're say 50 +, isn't the best time to have cholesterol out of wack and thick blood from excess RBC, etc.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2015, 11:41:55 AM »
I will get more info next week. Guy at work has the magazine. The article referenced several studies.

As some have mentioned here, I think it's advisable to exercise caution at advanced age. When you're say 50 +, isn't the best time to have cholesterol out of wack and thick blood from excess RBC, etc.

keep us posted!
?