Author Topic: Heart failure from  (Read 4353 times)

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Heart failure from
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2015, 11:47:03 AM »
99% of all north americans that have died in the last 89 years have eaten carrots.    fkn scary!!!

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2015, 12:38:06 PM »
Men's Health just had a 'T' article. Studies cited 25% having cardiac episodes in 4 years of HRT.
umm. i dont believe that at all. source?
youre probably talking about a 25% INCREASED RISK.
if 25% of people on TRT had cardiac episodes within 4 years - then TRT would certainly NOT be medical practise in the US. no way.

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2015, 03:02:12 PM »
Does using bunk gear have anything to do with all that?

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2015, 04:40:55 PM »
Low testosterone is bad for your heart people seem to forget that. The government turned down a study that was going to involve a big enough test group to actually know what trt did to peoples body's not to long ago because it cost to much. I know for a fact having low testosterone is way worse for you than being on TRT. I wrote about it in college before and had to have sources and all that. One thing I learned was that most guys who start trt are older men already with a increased risk of heart problems and were usually unhealthy to begin with.

As long as you don't get over 1000ng/dl and you monitor blood work you should be fine if your living a healthy life style. Once your in your 60's or 70's it could be a good preventive measure to keep your levels around 600ng/dl though considering the body is not suppose to be at 1000ng/dl  at 70 years old.

I wouldn't believe all the negativity about TRT or trust mens fitness about it. Until we get a real mass population long term study done on people who only use trt , and are in good health to begin with no one will have the full idea of what it does to your body.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2015, 07:03:31 PM »
Low testosterone is bad for your heart people seem to forget that. The government turned down a study that was going to involve a big enough test group to actually know what trt did to peoples body's not to long ago because it cost to much. I know for a fact having low testosterone is way worse for you than being on TRT. I wrote about it in college before and had to have sources and all that. One thing I learned was that most guys who start trt are older men already with a increased risk of heart problems and were usually unhealthy to begin with.

As long as you don't get over 1000ng/dl and you monitor blood work you should be fine if your living a healthy life style. Once your in your 60's or 70's it could be a good preventive measure to keep your levels around 600ng/dl though considering the body is not suppose to be at 1000ng/dl  at 70 years old.

I wouldn't believe all the negativity about TRT or trust mens fitness about it. Until we get a real mass population long term study done on people who only use trt , and are in good health to begin with no one will have the full idea of what it does to your body.

I don't believe they stopped the study.   my guess is they finished it, and the results were paradoxical to their theories and intentions.
no one whether a company or branch of govt. is required to release the results of a study if it does not agree with their agenda.

and with those blood levels you are talking about, what would be needed to be injected weekly to maintain those levels?

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2015, 07:57:31 PM »
I have a feeling you already know and are testing me because I've seen your picture's before and you were in great shape lol but I could be paranoid. Everybody responds to testosterone injections differently I've seen some people who need a lot higher levels of testosterone injected to get to 1000ng/dl than other people. But 100mg's a week would get somebody to around 650ng/dl give or take, and 120 mg's would result in probably 900ng/dl. I'm basing those total testosterone numbers off of somebody who would inject every 3.5 days. But I know a guy who is on TRT and has to inject a lot more than the average person to get in the 900ng/dl-1000ng/dl range I don't remember how much he was injecting though I think it might have been like 200mg's a week. I couldn't really say a solid answer for what amounts would get somebody to what level because every one is different, but the numbers I stated are a pretty good estimate in my opinion. The numbers are based off of some blood work I have seen.

Also it depends on how the person does there TRT injections if they inject once every 2 weeks there levels will be sky high in the very beginning then slowly decrease when they get to the 2 week point. I just started TRT at 150mg's a week so I don't know what my total testosterone will be when I go into the doctors yet. I have been studying about it for years though. I forgot a lot of stuff because I didn't keep up on reading about TRT and steroids for about 2 years but I refreshed my memory over the last couple weeks with at least 24 hours of brushing up on things, and everything's starting to come back to me now. What do you think my levels would come back as injecting a total of 150mgs a week divided into two dosages? I'm guessing my testosterone levels will be around 1000ng/dl. Lol I'm going to go to a private lab first and get my tests done before going back to my doctor so if it is to high I can lower my dosages and keep the extra gear.

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2015, 08:54:00 PM »
umm. i dont believe that at all. source?
youre probably talking about a 25% INCREASED RISK.
if 25% of people on TRT had cardiac episodes within 4 years - then TRT would certainly NOT be medical practise in the US. no way.
I will get more info Monday, including the studies cited. I do believe the study with 25% cardiac events was on a pretty old group.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2015, 10:08:31 PM »
Guy the thread is about was competitor in BB and also powerlifting

I was responding to Falco, which is why I quoted his post. He was talking about 4 different guys on steroids with no mention of how advance they were.

Try to keep up.