Author Topic: White House says Obama would veto proposal for more scrutiny of refugees  (Read 886 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
He is actively working against the United States.....impeachment and prison for a billion years. A bigger piece of shit does not exist.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Barack Obama would veto a proposal from Republican lawmakers in the U.S. House of Representatives for additional scrutiny of refugees from Syria or Iraq, the White House said on Wednesday.

"This legislation would introduce unnecessary and impractical requirements that would unacceptably hamper our efforts to assist some of the most vulnerable people in the world," the White House said in a statement.

The proposed requirements "would provide no meaningful additional security for the American people, instead serving only to create significant delays and obstacles in the fulfillment of a vital program that satisfies both humanitarian and national security objectives," the White House said.
L

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: White House says Obama would veto proposal for more scrutiny of refugees
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2015, 03:51:49 PM »
I would like to see the proposal first and be told why it wouldnt be meaningful. 

I dont know that there is any real way they can be thoughly vetted. 

I am getting sick of the  arguments he is making. 

Fucking politcal whores. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2015, 05:08:08 PM »
impeachment

I called for impeachment in 2010 due to fast & furious.  But what do I know.

hardcore "conservatives" on getbig are still against impeachment.  it'll never happen.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2015, 06:21:03 PM »
I called for impeachment in 2010 due to fast & furious.  But what do I know.

hardcore "conservatives" on getbig are still against impeachment.  it'll never happen.

Hardcore conservatives aren't against impeachment and you were never for it.  It is just a topic you could lie about because you know it will never come to pass.  Impeachment will not happen with the first black president of the U.S. due to the white guilt in the country. 

You have made the argument that if republicans don't impeach obama, then they are at fault for his failures. That is an idiotic argument.  I can't imagine that the man that didn't have enough courage to retaliate against a man slapping him in the face would have the courage to impeach the first black president of the U.S.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2015, 06:34:03 PM »
He is actively working against the United States.....impeachment and prison for a billion years. A bigger piece of shit does not exist.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Barack Obama would veto a proposal from Republican lawmakers in the U.S. House of Representatives for additional scrutiny of refugees from Syria or Iraq, the White House said on Wednesday.

"This legislation would introduce unnecessary and impractical requirements that would unacceptably hamper our efforts to assist some of the most vulnerable people in the world," the White House said in a statement.

The proposed requirements "would provide no meaningful additional security for the American people, instead serving only to create significant delays and obstacles in the fulfillment of a vital program that satisfies both humanitarian and national security objectives," the White House said.

The proposal is bullshit....having the FBI Director review and approve each refugee along with 5 other officials beforehand along with a bunch of other shit. 

People are running for their lives from terrorists and the GOP wants to play games.  No wonder Obama is pissed.  We did the same thing to the Jews from Germany back in WW2 and look what happened. 
A

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2015, 06:38:49 PM »

The proposal is bullshit....having the FBI Director review and approve each refugee along with 5 other officials beforehand along with a bunch of other shit. 

People are running for their lives from terrorists and the GOP wants to play games.  No wonder Obama is pissed.  We did the same thing to the Jews from Germany back in WW2 and look what happened. 

You would support him no matter what, because he is black. 

Then again, you look like degenerate trash even by trailer park standards, so your opinion isn't real valuable.

Continue on with your trailer park insider info.  We are dying to know when trailer skirts are on sale.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2015, 07:19:32 PM »

The conditions and situation was much different with the jews. We refused to beleive what was happening in Germany even at the urging of our own ambassador. We were wrong then.   However, Sleeper cells and terrorism wasnt an issue.

How can we ensure some of these refugees arent sleepers?  Do you beleive thats a valid concern considering events post 2001?

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2015, 07:02:03 AM »
right, because at the time the Jews had declared war on the west and were actively suicide bombing and machine gunning people all over the western world. its the same thing alright  ::)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2015, 08:41:04 AM »

Jesus H Christ are you a fucking retard......riddle me this dumbass..show me any Jew in 1939 that was

bombingpizzashops/concertvenues/stabbingpeople/blowingupairplanes/suicidebombingpolicedogs/plantingIEDS/lightingpeopleonfire/beheadingpeople/invadingcountries....

This was a Dem talking point and this idiot just parroted it without thinking. These people have zero right to be here. We cannot vet them...against what...what database exists that we can vet them against? The answer is none...oh wait the UN vetted them as well....really the fucking UN....are you serious?
L

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2015, 10:37:01 PM »
There is no way to vet these people.  Anyone who says otherwise is a fucking liar.

A good chunk of these motherfuckers are coming here to slit our throats.  Compassion my ass. 

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2015, 09:38:51 AM »
Vince has strongly supported brining them here, maybe they should all be directed to his house

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2015, 02:22:21 PM »
Fair enough, say 1% are terrorists, I don't see how anyone could believe some won't come here, however, is that really an obstacle? They did manage to hijack american planes and fly them into american buildings. You guys can't stop millions of mexicans, are some in the cartels?

I really don't think they need to be sneaking in, if they want in I am sure they could.

It sucks, but I think most people would take the added danger if it meant saving an innocent family, I am sure you would want the same compassion.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2015, 02:39:19 PM »
Hardcore conservatives aren't against impeachment and you were never for it.  It is just a topic you could lie about because you know it will never come to pass.  Impeachment will not happen with the first black president of the U.S. due to the white guilt in the country.  

You have made the argument that if republicans don't impeach obama, then they are at fault for his failures. That is an idiotic argument.  I can't imagine that the man that didn't have enough courage to retaliate against a man slapping him in the face would have the courage to impeach the first black president of the U.S.

I don't want to talk to you because its pointless......just want to point out that AGAIN you are the FIRST person to bring up race in a thread about Obama and yet you always accuse me of doing it when it is usually YOU who does it first...when I respond you get hysterical.....

AGAIN JUST SHOWS WHERE YOUR TRUE MINDSET REALLY IS

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2015, 02:42:22 PM »
Fair enough, say 1% are terrorists, I don't see how anyone could believe some won't come here, however, is that really an obstacle? They did manage to hijack american planes and fly them into american buildings. You guys can't stop millions of mexicans, are some in the cartels?

I really don't think they need to be sneaking in, if they want in I am sure they could.

It sucks, but I think most people would take the added danger if it meant saving an innocent family, I am sure you would want the same compassion.

Nice point...good job

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2015, 03:45:43 PM »
I don't want to talk to you because its pointless......just want to point out that AGAIN you are the FIRST person to bring up race in a thread about Obama and yet you always accuse me of doing it when it is usually YOU who does it first...when I respond you get hysterical.....

AGAIN JUST SHOWS WHERE YOUR TRUE MINDSET REALLY IS

You don't want to talk to me because you are my intellectual inferior and you will just utter some nonsense about destroying someone when I make you look like an idiot yet again.  I don't have a problem with you mentioning race.  I call you out for being a racist and valuing race as your major priority.  If you can't differentiate the 2.....well, you are as stupid as I have accused you of being.

It is important to be able to discuss race in a mature fashion, however you are incapable of that.  Your incompetence just doesn't allow you view things in a complex way.  You see things the black way.

That being said, blacks use any excuse to riot and stir up a phoney controversy.  Have you just ignored the black lives matter fiasco sweeping the black youth?  It is all based on a hoax.  Even your racist ass can admit that. 

If you think an Obama impeachment wouldn't result in the biggest damn riot this county has ever seen, you are a liar as well as an idiot.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2015, 06:22:52 PM »
You don't want to talk to me because you are my intellectual inferior and you will just utter some nonsense about destroying someone when I make you look like an idiot yet again.  I don't have a problem with you mentioning race.  I call you out for being a racist and valuing race as your major priority.  If you can't differentiate the 2.....well, you are as stupid as I have accused you of being.

It is important to be able to discuss race in a mature fashion, however you are incapable of that.  Your incompetence just doesn't allow you view things in a complex way.  You see things the black way.

That being said, blacks use any excuse to riot and stir up a phoney controversy.  Have you just ignored the black lives matter fiasco sweeping the black youth?  It is all based on a hoax.  Even your racist ass can admit that. 

If you think an Obama impeachment wouldn't result in the biggest damn riot this county has ever seen, you are a liar as well as an idiot.

whatever you say means nothing to me until you get to 2000 posts...I suggest you go to the sex thread and post in every single thread there..that will get you up to 2000 in a few days......you'll also be able to masturbate a lot during that time...a nice bonus for you

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2015, 06:38:19 PM »
whatever you say means nothing to me until you get to 2000 posts...I suggest you go to the sex thread and post in every single thread there..that will get you up to 2000 in a few days......you'll also be able to masturbate a lot during that time...a nice bonus for you

Well at least you didn't claim to destroy me that time.  Good for you