Author Topic: Not responding to 19-nors  (Read 3131 times)

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
Not responding to 19-nors
« on: November 19, 2015, 12:32:28 AM »
Just wondering if this is a thing. About 20 years ago, when I was trying to recover from my first pec tear, a training partner told me that deca (Norma) would help. Tried it, had the sides (got fat, went impotent within a week, wild feminine mood swings), but none of the positives (strength didn't go up at all, did not gain any muscle size). These last few weeks I am on tren for the first time. Everyone is hyping this like it's the best thing ever. But for me the same pattern emerges: I get the sides, but not the positives. Could I just have a shit response to 19-nors in general?

Normal: cruise at 250 mg test/w
Currently: blasting at 250 mg test/w + 800 mg tren e/w.

Results so far: strength only up about 2-3%. From experience I know that just doubling my test would have gotten me better results quicker. Sweating like a pig, but not losing any weight, nor recomping. Really aggressive, which doesn't even happen to me on any DHT-related compound. Tren dick, with B6 and nolva are barely keeping it half functional.

Could it be fake? Yes, anything's possible. It is from the same source, same brand I have used for years. Their test is good, their mast is good, their orals are good, so it seems unlikely that only their tren is bunk. But anything is possible with criminals.

Any thoughts?

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
Re: Not responding to 19-nors
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2015, 02:29:51 AM »
Have you looked into cabergoline?

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2015, 02:40:07 AM »
Have you looked into cabergoline?

Yes, but it is fucking hard to get here. Would love those side effects. :D Figured (wrongly, it turns out) that I would not need it, because I was only going to take a low dose of tren. My original plan was just 400 mg/w. Getting a blood test right now is going to be challenging, but I'll try for one in 3-4 weeks. But by that time my tren will have run out.

Basically I have no idea what to do right now. It's just that jabbing myself with an additional 4 cc per week at no result whatsoever, I feel like I might as well not even start on the next vial. But some people say that it can take 3 or more weeks to kick in, so I'm unwilling to risk missing that window by stopping now (currently 18 days since my first injection). FWIW: I notice other enanthate esters within 3-5 days, so I doubt this is the case for me. But still I want to give it a fair shake.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2015, 02:41:40 AM »
As for other substances: I respond very well to test, mast, tbol, and oxy. So it's not like I'm a non-responder to all gear.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2015, 02:42:01 AM »
use something else
the best thing you can do is try out everything under the sun and see what works best for you.

or increase your test. tren alone is much weaker than with high test.
low test high tren just made me flat and stringy. good for cutting but weak as fuck compared to high test high tren.

honestly...
test doesnt really do anything for me, i can run 1g, 2g, no real difference in strength or mood or whatever.

dont ask me why, but 1g test alone doesnt do shit for me but make me fuller and bloated/softer.
1g tren on the other hand - shreds me right up and makes me hard but flat and stringy
used ALONE BOTH are underwhelming

gotta use em both together or ill just get the worst of both worlds.
put em both together and the combination is insane.
without test or on low dose i look stringy and depleted. without tren i look bloofy and soft.

on both i get the fullness from test and the dryness from tren but none of the negatives. 1+1 = 4 here.

oh, another point
why the fuck did you decide to run tren E?
try tren ace.
blast 1g tren ace a week, if you dont notice anything then you might aswell give up bodybuilding  ;D ;D

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2015, 03:00:42 AM »
use something else
the best thing you can do is try out everything under the sun and see what works best for you.
Work in progress. ;D

or increase your test. tren alone is much weaker than with high test.
low test high tren just made me flat and stringy. good for cutting but weak as fuck compared to high test high tren.
Perhaps I was too cautious, having read all the side effect stories of people who were on high test, high tren. I'll jab myself with an extra 500 mg test during lunch.

honestly...
test doesnt really do anything for me, i can run 1g, 2g, no real difference in strength or mood or whatever.

dont ask me why, but 1g test alone doesnt do shit for me but make me fuller and bloated/softer.
1g tren on the other hand - shreds me right up and makes me hard but flat and stringy
used ALONE BOTH are underwhelming

gotta use em both together or ill just get the worst of both worlds.
put em both together and the combination is insane.
without test or on low dose i look stringy and depleted. without tren i look bloofy and soft.

on both i get the fullness from test and the dryness from tren but none of the negatives. 1+1 = 4 here.

oh, another point
why the fuck did you decide to run tren E?
try tren ace.
Purely practical: I travel abroad quite often, at least once every two weeks. But I am usually home during weekends. So for me long esters are more practical, not taking a vial and some needles onto a flight. :P For this reason I rarely do orals as well. We Dutch have a reputation abroad as drug dealers, and I do not want to have to explain to customs that those unbranded pills are not XTC. ;D
blast 1g tren ace a week, if you dont notice anything then you might aswell give up bodybuilding  ;D ;D
[/quote]

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2015, 10:05:46 AM »
stoped reading after "got fat whithin a week. REally???
?

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2015, 11:33:27 AM »
stoped reading after "got fat whithin a week. REally???

Well, fatTER. But maintaining weight and waist size increasing is not what I was working for. Though it is a moot point, I actually said I went impotent within a week.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2015, 11:34:31 AM »
Well, fatTER. But maintaining weight and waist size increasing is not what I was working for.

was not the deca and totally ridiculous you'd think it's that. C'mon...
?

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2015, 11:35:19 AM »
was not the deca and totally ridiculous you'd think it's that. C'mon...

Fine. Must have been all the other things I WASN'T taking.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2015, 11:38:05 AM »
Fine. Must have been all the other things I WASN'T taking.

Yup.
?

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2015, 11:43:18 AM »
Yup.

Okay, you've had your little laugh, now you can stop trolling.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2015, 11:54:56 AM »
Okay, you've had your little laugh, now you can stop trolling.

Me trolling?
I'm not the one claiming a few shots of deca made me fat.
?

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2015, 11:52:55 PM »
If this helps at all I know a guy that didn't respond to tren at all and he tried multiple different ugl brands. He is a moderator and one of the smartest dudes I've ever seen post on a board. So I guess some people just don't respond to tren.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2015, 05:19:21 AM »
Me trolling?
I'm not the one claiming a few shots of deca made me fat.

No, your trolling was initially done by purposely misquoting me. Now you are backpedaling and conveniently 'forgot' that you first claimed I said I got fat within a week. But it's all good, real people are responding too, which is what I was looking for.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2015, 05:24:37 AM »
If this helps at all I know a guy that didn't respond to tren at all and he tried multiple different ugl brands. He is a moderator and one of the smartest dudes I've ever seen post on a board. So I guess some people just don't respond to tren.

Initially I tried low test, high tren, as a lot of people claim it should reduce sides while still giving good results. That did not work. So now I upped the test to 750 mg/w, keeping the tren at 800 mg/w. Let's try that for a few weeks. My highest blast was 750 mg test/w without anything else. So I know what results to expect from that dose of test. That'll let me assess somewhat accurately what the tren is doing. So far 2 grams down in about 3 weeks with no results to show for it, no strength gains, no recomping, nothing. Again: couold be bunk, could be that 19-nors do not do it for me, could be I need high test with it. Let's see. Next blast will be test/mast or test/oxy, that's for sure.

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2015, 12:41:31 AM »
I've ran tren ace for over a year straight none stop everyday injections. I am a really bad responder to steroids, the more I use, the more results i get but the side effects double every time i up the dosage, even if i give my body the time to adjust, even if i take all the precautionary steps necessary, i simply get more sides. Tren won't make you look big as Jizmo said, because you need test to add thickness to your physique, if not tren will flatten you no matter the dosage you use. It makes you add muscle, but no fullness and you easily lose that full pumped look postwo. Tren makes you really fucking horny, it's impossible to miss that feature while you're on it, as long as you are using caber or prami, you will feel like a horny fucker. Tren makes you really strong, even me, a bad responder, I notice the strength gains and they remain constant unless i up my calories. Tren makes you feel more irritated around people you dislike, also makes you really unpatient, waiting in a line up will make you want to blow your brains out. On tren you realize that you are alot more agressive on your lifts to the point your faces and head becomes read from the blood pressure increase and from how hard you push on it. Once off tren, you realize how less intense your workouts are, for some reason i feel it has an impact on some part of your brain on how agressive your workouts are, i think it's the DHT, it's really androgenic so that's normal. I stopped getting the coughs but time by time I'd get the chest tightness, you should feel that if you knick a vein while injecting your tren. Insomnia i got that bad on tren and when i use prami, i wish i had caber at the time. Nightsweats only got that on my first cycle never got it again. I feel alot warmer on tren, i sweat much much more. You also become wreckless and stupid on tren if you stay on it too long, your brain needs a break from it, or it fucks with you alot more than you realize, and you notice it once you come off. Tren makes your muscle more tense in a way, harder, when you flex you can feel more power in the muscle, something I don't feel off of tren, i never feel that hard without it. The sides i get are ACNE, GYNO,  HAIRLOSS, tren is the mother of hairloss of all drugs, more than mast IMO. I hated every one of those sides, the acne i get ruins my life, but thats more genetic for me.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2015, 05:16:04 PM »
No, your trolling was initially done by purposely misquoting me. Now you are backpedaling and conveniently 'forgot' that you first claimed I said I got fat within a week. But it's all good, real people are responding too, which is what I was looking for.

I never misquoted you.
Fuck off.
?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2015, 05:47:39 PM »
Tren won't make you look big as Jizmo said, because you need test to add thickness to your physique, if not tren will flatten you no matter the dosage you use.

this is spot on with my experience with tren as well, wish i knew this six moths ago so i wouldn't have wasted my fucking time on higher tren and low or no dose test

live and learn

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2015, 01:13:09 AM »
First tren run i will do in a few months will be 750mg test and 350mg tren ace. Bulking cycle.
Going to be a crazy ride i think.  ;D