Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman: Road to another Hip Surgery Volume 4  (Read 38154 times)

Skylge

• Getbig IV
Re: Ronnie Coleman: Road to another Hip Surgery Volume 4
« Reply #150 on: November 23, 2015, 10:39:47 AM »
Sadly he will not stop until he cannot move at all and is a wheelchair which is a shame because He has little kids at home.  There is no need for this.  He has nothing left to prove.

He is mentally ill

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #151 on: November 23, 2015, 01:39:13 PM »
Hey I'm just laughing at the grunting and yelling "light weight" when he's doing warm ups with 135 rows. I get it though, he doesn't know any different. His mind is on a non stop loop. I'd laugh if Arnold, Stallone, Lee Haney or the everyday Joe in the gym worked out like that. It's nothing against Ronnie. Some of the people in here who don't think we should be bringing up Ronnie's training in any negative aspect are the people who laughed at Branch Warren with big chains around his neck in a training video. There's nothing wrong with pointing out douchebaggery. Regardless of what they did in the past.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: November 23, 2015, 05:23:08 PM »
Ronnie, like all people who strive to be number one, never wanted a normal life. As one aspiring athlete put it when asked why he puts himself through all the training and suffering when the odds are against him and wouldn't he rather live a more normal and secure life. His reply: "Because being normal sucks."

Normal people often can't understand what it takes to be something that no else in the world is.

He'll be wishing for normal when he's completely crippled.  There's no accomplishment in not being able to function normally and achieving a diminished quality of life. 

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #153 on: November 23, 2015, 07:31:35 PM »
if it makes you feel any better, ronnie coleman is obviously feeling the same way, or at least will. He still tries to hold on to what he was.

Great that he is showcasing the hard work to the new generation, but he already did that when he was healthy and it's in the internet to stay. He could showcase the youth how to let go and not lose your mind with it.

Everyone gets old, everyone has to let go of youth at one point, and everybody dies. So don't feel bad. Carry it with honor, this biological stage is just a temporary stage.

When you say "let go" what do you mean? Quit going to the gym and stay home watching TV getting even older and fatter? He's still making good money being in the bbing business and is still traveling around the country and around the world making appearances and getting paid good money for it.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: November 23, 2015, 07:37:35 PM »
He'll be wishing for normal when he's completely crippled.  There's no accomplishment in not being able to function normally and achieving a diminished quality of life.  

We are all going to be unable to function normally and will experience a marked diminished quality of life if we don't die first.

Everything is temporary in life -- even life itself. I truly doubt Ronnie has any regrets in life. He's lived his dream. Can you say as much?

As someone mentioned here, there are tons of people who has had hip replacement, back, knees, shoulder surgery and limps around that has never done shit.

Don't worry about Ronnie Coleman, he's doing fine. Doing better than the vast majority of people in this world.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: November 23, 2015, 08:07:00 PM »
We are all going to be unable to function normally and will experience a marked diminished quality of life if we don't die first.

Everything is temporary in life -- even life itself. I truly doubt Ronnie has any regrets in life. He's lived his dream. Can you say as much?

As someone mentioned here, there are tons of people who has had hip replacement, back, knees, shoulder surgery and limps around that has never done shit.

Don't worry about Ronnie Coleman, he's doing fine. Doing better than the vast majority of people in this world.

I'm not worried about Ronnie.  On the contrary, I'm content to watch him cripple himself.  It makes for an interesting case study.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: November 24, 2015, 06:42:45 AM »
Ronnie, like all people who strive to be number one, never wanted a normal life. As one aspiring athlete put it when asked why he puts himself through all the training and suffering when the odds are against him and wouldn't he rather live a more normal and secure life. His reply: "Because being normal sucks."

Normal people often can't understand what it takes to be something that no else in the world is.

Ronnie will always be n.º1 in the heart of his fans.
When i said "normal" i meant being able to go to the bathroom by himself for instance. Being able to play with your kids. In a wheelchair he won't. And for the sake of what? Trying to be a shadow of his former self?
I have said it before and i will say again: Ronnie should treasure his remaining health and forget weight training.   

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #157 on: November 24, 2015, 07:31:17 AM »
You think he's training to further develop his muscles? Stop training altogether would be healthier? Lifting weights, at a fraction of what he use to do, is JUST destroying his joints, nerves, bones and ORGANS? What do you base this on?

Since you think Ronnie is in such horrible shape can you post a picture of your physique, your much younger physique, so you can inspire the rest of us and give your advice more credibility.  

1- I didn't say he is in horrid shape .

2- I Don't have to post a picture of myself (or anyone else for that matter) If you want inspiration I can tell you that After the age of forty I have spent $0.00 in surgeries,

3- Ronnie is leaving a sad post Olympian video material online that only serves to ruin his legacy for younger generations, he has broken EVERYTHING from head to toes!  major surgeries piling up due to abusing his body, when his body  is screaming to stop for the past ten years .

4- He looks like he was Chewed and spat out by a donkey (not saying he looks horrid)

5- If you can't figured this out by now, you my friend got shit for brains .

Yip Yip " everybody wanna be a bodybuilder but no body wants to move on after  time is up "

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #158 on: November 24, 2015, 07:33:55 AM »
I guess Ronnie is not listening to "his true calling in life " no more .

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: November 24, 2015, 06:38:34 PM »
When i said "normal" i meant being able to go to the bathroom by himself for instance. Being able to play with your kids. In a wheelchair he won't. And for the sake of what? Trying to be a shadow of his former self?
I have said it before and i will say again: Ronnie should treasure his remaining health and forget weight training.   

How would it help his health if he stopped working out?

My father never picked up a weight in his life. I doubt he even did a single push up. Exercise was just not in his world. And he was practically blind his whole life, never drove a car, and wore glasses so thick it could stop a 9mm bullet so he never played with us other than just board games.

And he's now in a wheel chair and can't go to the bathroom by himself.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: November 24, 2015, 06:49:32 PM »

This also reminds me of a friend of mine whose dad is a diabetic. His black and blue cankles makes chaos' legs look shapely. He smokes like a chimney and eats whatever he wants, none of what could be considered "health food". His son is constantly ragging on him.
Constantly.

Right after another episode of his son lecturing him on his eating habits and smoking I looked at his dad and said, "Must get annoying." He looked at me and said, "Of course I know what I do is bad for me. I don't care. If I give up smoking and eat just vegetables and chicken breasts I'll be miserable. And how much difference would it really make with my health? I lived a certain life style by choice and here I am. I'm not going to change now. I'm going to enjoy what little time I have left on this earth. I wish he'd just leave me alone. How I live has no effect on his life. He doesn't take care of me and everything, including my funeral, is paid for. Just let me live how I want and enjoy the time I have left."

I know it's hard for some people to understand but if someone is doing something he loves, like Ronnie is, then more power to him. He is not as dumb as people think. He knows that his life as a bber is the cause for his physical condition. But that isn't going to stop him.
The gym and pushing weights is his life and what gives him joy. I'm sure if he had to go he'd rather go being crushed under a squat rack.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: November 24, 2015, 06:58:21 PM »
1- I didn't say he is in horrid shape .

2- I Don't have to post a picture of myself (or anyone else for that matter) If you want inspiration I can tell you that After the age of forty I have spent $0.00 in surgeries,

3- Ronnie is leaving a sad post Olympian video material online that only serves to ruin his legacy for younger generations, he has broken EVERYTHING from head to toes!  major surgeries piling up due to abusing his body, when his body  is screaming to stop for the past ten years .

4- He looks like he was Chewed and spat out by a donkey (not saying he looks horrid)

5- If you can't figured this out by now, you my friend got shit for brains .

Yip Yip " everybody wanna be a bodybuilder but no body wants to move on after  time is up "

"He looks like he was Chewed and spat out by a donkey"

and then you say, "not saying he looks horrid"

LOL. You have shit for brains, fuck face. And I'm sure you've never had surgery because you never did anything. And if Ronnie looks "chewed and spat out by a donkey" I can only imagine the mess you look like. But hey, you never had any surgeries.

Ronnie has lived, and continues to live, a life way better than yours. How do I know this? Because you pay such close attention to him and how he lives his life and think you are in a position to past judgment whereas he doesn't know you from a piece of dog shit on the ground.

Keep being preoccupied with Ronnie as he continues to enjoy life while you wallow in your misery passing judgment on others.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: November 24, 2015, 07:00:13 PM »
I guess Ronnie is not listening to "his true calling in life " no more .

Like you know what his true calling is. Ronnie will always be remembered as a legend in bbing. You've accomplish nothing of note in life and will be quickly forgotten.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #163 on: November 24, 2015, 07:03:02 PM »
lol.

Glad I made this thread. I had a feeling it would turn into this.  :D :D
X

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: November 24, 2015, 07:40:17 PM »
Ronnie is like an old Rocky Balboa. That's his life - without it he has nothing else.

Live and let live.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: November 24, 2015, 07:55:52 PM »
A picture of health. 

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #166 on: November 24, 2015, 10:46:06 PM »
How is the health state of his Signature line?

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
« Reply #167 on: November 25, 2015, 12:54:18 AM »
Hey I'm just laughing at the grunting and yelling "light weight" when he's doing warm ups with 135 rows. I get it though, he doesn't know any different. His mind is on a non stop loop. I'd laugh if Arnold, Stallone, Lee Haney or the everyday Joe in the gym worked out like that. It's nothing against Ronnie. Some of the people in here who don't think we should be bringing up Ronnie's training in any negative aspect are the people who laughed at Branch Warren with big chains around his neck in a training video. There's nothing wrong with pointing out douchebaggery. Regardless of what they did in the past.

I think this is very sad. In his early videos, there is this sequence where he talks on the phone and gives strategical advice ("You are trying to do to many things at once"). Sensible thinking. He seems very conscious of his goals. Now he comes across as a man without a purpose, destroying his body with no potential gain and no defined goals. Sad!

NN

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: November 25, 2015, 02:42:01 AM »
How would it help his health if he stopped working out?

My father never picked up a weight in his life. I doubt he even did a single push up. Exercise was just not in his world. And he was practically blind his whole life, never drove a car, and wore glasses so thick it could stop a 9mm bullet so he never played with us other than just board games.

And he's now in a wheel chair and can't go to the bathroom by himself.

The weights caused the need for all his prosthetics. If he keeps lifting weights, he will only get worse. If you can't understand that, good ridannce.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #169 on: November 25, 2015, 04:10:43 AM »

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #170 on: November 25, 2015, 07:17:16 AM »

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #171 on: November 25, 2015, 09:55:08 AM »

His Excellency Ronald Dean Coleman, Ambassador of Bodybuilding addressing an international summit in Dubai, India.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: November 25, 2015, 04:47:18 PM »
He's spiralling into a vat of limitless shit. The man is delusional. At one time he was the best, but now he is broken. He should weight train in a non-intensive way and not videotape the workouts. He should also devote a majority of his time to his 35 kids.

He drove the vehicle too hard, and while he achieved relative "success" doing so, for a brief moment in his life, the damage has been done.

As another says, it's only a matter of time until he is in a wheelchair permanently and can't wipe his own ass.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #173 on: November 25, 2015, 06:14:06 PM »
This also reminds me of a friend of mine whose dad is a diabetic. His black and blue cankles makes chaos' legs look shapely. He smokes like a chimney and eats whatever he wants, none of what could be considered "health food". His son is constantly ragging on him.
Constantly.

Right after another episode of his son lecturing him on his eating habits and smoking I looked at his dad and said, "Must get annoying." He looked at me and said, "Of course I know what I do is bad for me. I don't care. If I give up smoking and eat just vegetables and chicken breasts I'll be miserable. And how much difference would it really make with my health? I lived a certain life style by choice and here I am. I'm not going to change now. I'm going to enjoy what little time I have left on this earth. I wish he'd just leave me alone. How I live has no effect on his life. He doesn't take care of me and everything, including my funeral, is paid for. Just let me live how I want and enjoy the time I have left."

I know it's hard for some people to understand but if someone is doing something he loves, like Ronnie is, then more power to him. He is not as dumb as people think. He knows that his life as a bber is the cause for his physical condition. But that isn't going to stop him.
The gym and pushing weights is his life and what gives him joy. I'm sure if he had to go he'd rather go being crushed under a squat rack.

Agreed. Sums it up very well.
We may not like how or what potentially Ronnie is doing to Himself.
His life His body.
He's not hurting anyone else.
Let him be.
He reached the very top in his chosen career.
How many can say that.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: November 25, 2015, 06:28:24 PM »

Agreed. Sums it up very well.
We may not like how or what potentially Ronnie is doing to Himself.
His life His body.
He's not hurting anyone else.
Let him be.
He reached the very top in his chosen career.
How many can say that.

I'd argue he's likely hurting his offspring with his focus not on their proper upbringing.