Author Topic: Necessities for getting lean?  (Read 6196 times)

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
Necessities for getting lean?
« on: November 23, 2015, 05:23:18 AM »
What do find to b a necessity compound to have in your system and how do u like to dose them when u want to get shredded?

I ask this because I am going to try to get peeled this spring and I have zero experience with anything that involves fat burning exclusively ie..T3 clen and ephedrine and the likes. I got lean on test npp and tren, test only, test deca, test npp mast, test mast, test tren, all these combos but never used cutting specific drugs. Keep my diet low cals and bust my ass.
Which method would u prefer to get down to 7% or lower? And is it completely necessary to use these to get down that low in body fat?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: Necessities for getting lean?
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2015, 05:33:47 AM »
the basics are test (/various AAS), t3, sibutramine for me. you NEED nothing but test and a good diet, however some compounds make cuts 5x easier and much faster... main ones are t3 and sibutramine for me...

test for muscle protection
t3 for metabolism increase and prevention of weight loss plateaus
sibutramine because it DESTROYS appetite

other than that some others help
metformin (kills hunger in addition to sibutramine)
ephedrine (to keep up workout intensity and further kill hunger (also increases metabolic rate but i use it pre workout exclusively. no need to blast your CNS with 3x a day ephedrine. what a waste)
npp because i cant use tren on cuts (tren makes me crazy for crappy carbs). next to test and tren npp is the best anabolic imo.

ill usually stack all of them if i got them on hand. the conjunction makes cutting a breeze.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2015, 05:40:14 AM »
Ok I yes I have decided no more tren for me so my anabolic will b test npp because I also love npp, mayb some masterone as well. Say I'm run I got 750-500 test and about 500 npp 3-400 mast....
Then start at 25mcgs t3 mayb go up to 50mcg on the t3 once I'm at like 8 or 9 percent fat? Or just fucking start the t3 as soon as I cut calories back

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2015, 05:58:34 AM »
Follow up question...how much difference will this shit make in fat loss vs doing same shit without it? Fat loss faster or easier?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2015, 06:51:45 AM »
you gotta try it out... dosing is diffucult though.
i run t3 year round. i love the fact that i can control my metabolism and switch between bulking and cutting whenever the fuck i want without having to slowly increase or decrease my calories (reverse diet). this saves a TON of time and hassle imo.

dont run any less than 50mcg, thats useless imo. 25mcg is a replacement dosage for most people. some on t3 therapy need more (even up to 75mcg or so). however to give you a picture, my last bloodwork was on 75mcg t3 daily and my t3 level was twice the upper reference range, so extremely hyperthyroid already.
you can run 50mcg upwards, no limit basically.
however above 100mcg t3 makes you insanely flat and weak... ive abused it quite a lot in the past up to 200mcg a day and 200mcg gives DNP-like results, however at that dosage its seems to COMPLETELY stop glycogen storage. makes you look like you dont even lift, however it all comes back when you cancel it..
also t3 increases protein turnover. that means it increases both nitrogen retention (=muscle gain) and breakdown (=muscle loss), however the higher you go the more this tips towards breakdown, so high dosages are very catabolic.

personally i consider 75-100mcg the sweet spot, it greatly increases fat loss and keeps metabolic rate up, it synthetically keeps your mteabolism kicking (whereas on low calories your metabolism would normally decrease more and more the lower your bodyfat drops).
75-100mcg also make you flat and are very detrimental towards strength, however i can still lift intense and heavy when i got stims in my blood.
on 100mcg upwards you can expect a strength drop of AT LEAST 30% within a week (due to glycogen and atp synthesis). its just temporary though.

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2015, 07:30:31 AM »
my current run is
 750 test e per wk
750 sustanon per wk
25mc t3 per day
100mg tren ace a day
50 to 100mg oral winstrol per day
5mg cjc with dac per wk

got me prettty dam lean, i lift 4 to 5 days a wk eat 4 meals a day my food is usually pretty dam clean have about 2 to 3 cheat meals a wk, say 2 slices of pizza (example of cheat meal) or a plate of pasta,

I hit cardio 3 times a wk at a fast pace walk.

only supps i take are one bsn protein drink per day and fish oil and a digestive enzyme
sometimes if i am out and about i will drink a bullshit muscle milk or whatever just do to convenience

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2015, 07:34:26 AM »
ow and i forgot 1mg of adex per day, helped tremendously with bloating from test

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2015, 07:46:35 AM »
Ok so should not start at 25, and just start  at 50mcg, move up if needed?

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2015, 08:22:37 AM »
my current run is
 750 test e per wk
750 sustanon per wk
25mc t3 per day
100mg tren ace a day
5mg cjc with dac per wk

got me prettty dam lean, i lift 4 to 5 days a wk eat 4 meals a day my food is usually pretty dam clean have about 2 to 3 cheat meals a wk, say 2 slices of pizza (example of cheat meal) or a plate of pasta,

only supps i take are one bsn protein drink per day and fish oil and a digestive enzyme
sometimes if i am out and about i will drink a bullshit muscle milk or whatever just do to convenience
Why are yiu on that much stuff?    I know it's none of my biz but that's a hell of a lot if yiur not a pro
you are gay.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2015, 08:31:20 AM »
GH, anavar, test, masteron, t3/t4, adex.  No need to drop calories very low with GH.  Can get shredded with much higher calories on it.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2015, 08:48:31 AM »
test, tren, mast, t3, gh, eca, winstrol and anadrol last few weeks. im a crash dieter tho. very low calories.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2015, 11:05:23 AM »
my current run is
 750 test e per wk
750 sustanon per wk
25mc t3 per day
100mg tren ace a day
5mg cjc with dac per wk

How lean u get with that and what's your body weight? I will start to cut when I'm solid mid 240s  hoping to be in low 220s when I'm shredded which is looking feasible at the moment

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2015, 11:12:38 AM »
im 240 but i am 6 foot 2.  I honestly could not tell you what my body fat is, my top four abs are nice and prominant. I am naturally a ectomorph.  I have been in the 250s but i do not care so much for the look my phsique has at that weight. Seams for me that any where past 235 to 240 i start loosing seperation and not nearly as vascular.

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2015, 11:19:43 AM »
Why are yiu on that much stuff?    I know it's none of my biz but that's a hell of a lot if yiur not a pro

Honestly i have experimanted with about five cycles in my past , consisting of test and eq / test deca and dbol/ test and winny/tren and test.  I have always been a wknd partier etc and never achieved the true look that i knew i could get.  I also have many years training natural(approx 10 ). I have always wanted to put 100 percent into bodybuilding as a thing on my bucket list and run a strong real cycle to see what my physique could do , so i put all the B.s partying and recreational drug use aside for a while now and about 6 wks ago i decided to run what i listed in previous post. ( just something i have always wanted to do and really took the time to figure out what would be good for me for a ideal physique. Yes its a lot , i get bloods done often aswell. and have in the past to make sure everythihg is in check.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2015, 11:49:26 AM »
Mandatory :

Test to retain muscle and fullness
AI for estrogen control
Clen for fat burning

Optional :

Tren... well nuff said
DHT drugs for hardness
T3 if you have a fatass metabolism and are lazy about cardio
NPP for additional muscle retention

Avoid :

Heavily aromatising drugs like dbol or mega dose of test
GH/Peptides because of appetite increase and water retention

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2015, 12:21:39 PM »
Mandatory :

AI for estrogen control
Clen for fat burning

Optional :

Tren... well nuff said
DHT drugs for hardness

Avoid :

Disagree strongly about the gh.. I ran dbol upto all of my shows too... you could probly run huge doses of test if you took enough arimidex

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2015, 12:32:07 PM »
I do fine on dbol doesn't hinder fat loss for me or bloat me up to bad seems it adds some vascularity

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2015, 01:44:45 PM »
Mandatory :

AI for estrogen control
Clen for fat burning

Optional :

Tren... well nuff said
DHT drugs for hardness

Avoid :

what is a mega dose of test IYO

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2015, 02:31:20 PM »
Anything above 1g for me and mayb higher for some cause alot of aromatization make it harder to cut and u bloat.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2015, 05:18:15 PM »
Bodybuilding is 95% drugs. Getting lean is 95% NOT eating.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2015, 01:27:22 AM »

Disagree strongly about the gh.. I ran dbol upto all of my shows too... you could probly run huge doses of test if you took enough arimidex

well yeah i was mainly thinking about peps actually
no way i could control my appetite on GHRP, not mentioning the water retention

and i feel past a certain dosage of aromatising compound no amount of AI is going to prevent excess estrogen. It depends on how estro sensitive you are tho, but theres a reason a lot of guys drop test before a show. also low estro = better fat loss environment, the reason women are fatter than men is high estrogen levels.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2015, 04:07:09 AM »

also low estro = better fat loss environment, the reason women are fatter than men is high estrogen levels.
high estrogen levels AND extremely low androgen levels
i actually believe the latter is of much more importance than the former...

i will probably raise a controversy here but imo what counts is the androgen/estrogen ratio...  high estrogen itself wont really cause "fat gain" or whatever..
you will also have much lower chances of getting any estrogen sides with high estrogen WHEN YOUR ANDROGENS are high too. i believe higher DHT (from higher testosterone dosages) even competes with estrogen for some of the estrogen receptors, so testosterone partially even acts as an AI itself.

someone on 1g of test with an e2 level of 100 probably wont notice any estrogen sides and will still burn substantially more fat
someone whos natty with an e2 level of 100 will most likely have estrogen sides, female fat deposition and will have a tendency towards skinny fat
;)

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2015, 05:02:06 AM »
Mother fucker ^^^has a PHD in aas.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2015, 07:28:26 AM »
Mother fucker ^^^has a PHD in aas.
lmao

its mainly speculation to be honest, i just have some knowledge regarding the pharmacological properties of most compounds (at least the ones ive used), and then i add anecdotal evidence from forum posts with bloodwork to that. then i ponder how these two together could make sense  :D

unfortunately theres not much real scientific data on that topic so im just going from what i consider the most conclusive  ;)

i could be writing utter shit half the time too and nobody would notice, so dont take my advice for accurate unless back it up (regarding this topic i cant though)  ;D

WalterWhite

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2015, 10:32:03 AM »
lmao

its mainly speculation to be honest, i just have some knowledge regarding the pharmacological properties of most compounds (at least the ones ive used), and then i add anecdotal evidence from forum posts with bloodwork to that. then i ponder how these two together could make sense  :D

unfortunately theres not much real scientific data on that topic so im just going from what i consider the most conclusive  ;)

i could be writing utter shit half the time too and nobody would notice, so dont take my advice for accurate unless back it up (regarding this topic i cant though)  ;D

You have your PHDBS. :D

Bro science at it's finest!