Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
December 16, 2017, 07:00:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Turkey, turkey, turkey.  (Read 3987 times)
drkaje
Getbig V

Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.

« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2015, 12:02:01 PM »

I also only ate twice....twice the soup, twice the turkey servings, twice the deserts, and a full turkey dinner sandwich before I left.

Went to the gym and it was fucking great to see a bunch of fit people doing their thang. Just felt great seeing a bunch of people who obviously made fitness a priority in their daily lives.

If I wasn't at a real gym it would be a bunch of fatasses who only show up after overeating on holidays.
Report to moderator   Logged

CalvinH
Getbig V

Team MOAB

« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2015, 12:12:18 PM »

Went to the gym and it was fucking great to see a bunch of fit people doing their thang. Just felt great seeing a bunch of people who obviously made fitness a priority in their daily lives.

If I wasn't at a real gym it would be a bunch of fatasses who only show up after overeating on holidays.

I wanted to go to the gym in the morning but didn't make it...now I have to go Saturday to make it up Undecided
drkaje
Getbig V

Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.

« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2015, 12:31:25 PM »

I wanted to go to the gym in the morning but didn't make it...now I have to go Saturday to make it up Undecided

I'm going early Saturday and then spending the rest of the day cooking. The one kid claims she needs a home cooked meal before heading back to school, LOL!

I can't complain, though. A lot of kids that age wouldn't be excited about hanging out with their dad.

CalvinH
Getbig V

Team MOAB

« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2015, 04:37:26 AM »

I'm going early Saturday and then spending the rest of the day cooking. The one kid claims she needs a home cooked meal before heading back to school, LOL!

I can't complain, though. A lot of kids that age wouldn't be excited about hanging out with their dad.

I'm a terrible cook Undecided....my girl only lets me grill.
benchmstr
Getbig V

Heraclitus was right

« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2015, 07:59:33 AM »

I smoked 8 turkeys....ate none of them...hate turkey

bench
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!