Author Topic: which steriods  (Read 2453 times)

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
  • here comes the hotstepper!
which steriods
« on: March 08, 2006, 09:50:22 AM »
contribute to liver and kidney problems the most?

i'm thinking of possibly just taking test alone the next cycle...maybe about 5-600mg for 12 weeks or so because i had zero sides when i was using it prior and hwen i hoped on bold mid cycle...i broke out like a teenager on his nut drop!

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
Re: which steriods
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2006, 11:51:51 AM »
well you got it figured out so just stay with the test

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2006, 11:53:35 AM »

i'm thinking of possibly just taking test alone the next cycle...maybe about 5-600mg for 12 weeks or so because i had zero sides when i was using it prior and hwen i hoped on bold mid cycle...i broke out like a teenager on his nut drop!

Does hairloss run in your family.....and if so....did u experience any hairloss during your cycle?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2006, 12:44:00 PM »
I think you are at some level of risk no matter what you take, and that is why the up most precautions should be taken when using AAS. I do not believe in the media hype that these risks are unmanageable as well as abundant and beyond control as "they" would have you believe. That's why proper research is so important before you ever begin a cycle of gear...I spent several years and countless hours reading up on gear before I ever cycled, and at times I still feel like I've just brushed the surface as to all there is to learn.

Ones diet is also very, very important, it should be of importance even if you are a natural trainer, but if AAS is your path I believe it should take an even higher role in your plan. A diet that is made up of "healthy" foods, a diet that does not result in large amounts of trans fats, a diet that is not plagued with sodium, and I diet that has a large quantity of water are all important factors in a successful AAS cycle regimen. Foods that tend to promote health problems such as heart disease or high-blood pressure should be eaten very seldom...I prefer to stay away from these things all together. Last but not least, probably more important then the rest is alcohol consumption. It is often touted that alcohol in moderate amounts is part of a healthy lifestyle, but I believe the negative effects outweigh the positive. The effects alcohol has on one's metabolism should be enough to keep any aspiring BB away from alcohol, but you also put a lot of undue stress on your liver that is completely avoidable and unnecessary. You should never drink while on cycle, and I mean never. I think if you are off cycle and you want to have 1 or 2 drinks once in a blue moon that this is fine...as for myself these 1 or 2 drinks happen once maybe twice a year.

Last thing, AAS affects everyone a little differently, so in the end trial and error will be your best friend. I know at first glance that sounds kind of sucky but it is the truth. No one ever said that the "dark side" was a perfect path, but with proper planning in all aspects, training, diet, supplements, etc, it can be a very enjoyable path to follow.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2006, 09:33:12 PM »

Well, it's the orals that have potential to cause the most damage to the liver, moreso than the kidneys.

The orals are designed in a way that makes it hard for the liver to break them down during first pass, so the drug can stay in your system longer.  The harshness is what allows you to use it and feel it's effects for a given time window.  Most AAS orals are 17AA which relates to their molecular composition, a class, and that being the case they all have potential to cause damage if megadosed or used for extended durations. 

People have said that Trenbolone is harsh on the kidneys but I have not found that to be that case, provided you are hydrated properly.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2006, 08:10:43 AM »
what r the best supps for kidney health?

muscle
muscle

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2006, 09:37:40 AM »
figured this would be a good topic for discussion... :)

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2006, 09:41:26 AM »
i thought orals would effect the kidney's function more so than intramusclar jects...due to the fact that all the toxins within the blood from extended use or too much use..would then take it's toll on the body's filtration system.

but i could be wrong...

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2006, 10:09:59 AM »
thats what im wondering

muscle
muscle

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2006, 02:57:35 PM »
i thought orals would effect the kidney's function more so than intramusclar jects...due to the fact that all the toxins within the blood from extended use or too much use..would then take it's toll on the body's filtration system.

but i could be wrong...

Providing you're hydrated, the kidneys will be fine, it's the liver that is taking on the added stress from all the chemicals it has to filter.

That's what you need to watch.

DIV

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2006, 03:05:08 PM »
what r the best supps for kidney health?

muscle

WATER!!!!!!!!!!!

Your piss should be essentially colorless...

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2006, 03:24:22 PM »
WATER!!!!!!!!!!!

Your piss should be essentially colorless...

Common sense.   :)

DIV

HickoryStick

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2006, 05:41:21 PM »
So dark red piss is bad?   ;D

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2006, 05:52:55 PM »

Dark yellow/orange piss is BAD.

Blood in your piss is equally bad.

DIV

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2006, 06:18:47 PM »
yeah its totally normal.................. . if your dying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bigjohN79

• Getbig IV
  • FEAR THE BOG!!
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2006, 06:21:10 PM »
Hi guys! Take ur aids, cod liver, liver 52, flax oils etc
FEAR THE BAPP!