Author Topic: HGH and CTS  (Read 2930 times)

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
HGH and CTS
« on: November 24, 2015, 10:22:39 AM »
Hey guys, been on GH for about 70 days so far. Started with 1 kit of Nurotropin, than continued with Boostropin up till now. Yesterday night i switched for Arctotropin by Northern Pharmaceuticals. Kit comes with 7 vials of 15 units each, total of 105 units. I shot up last night 10units in one shot, usually i split morning and night 5 by 5 units, but had run out on that day and got my kit later on so decided to shoot it up all at once. I woke up with insane CTS and somewhat of a headache. Was not a good feeling, popped couple Ibuprofens but somewhat still feeling it. I am assuming this stuff is much better/stronger than what I use to have. How much should I lower dosage by till I get a bit use to it?

Thanks

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
Re: HGH and CTS
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2015, 10:31:44 AM »
Hey guys, been on GH for about 70 days so far. Started with 1 kit of Nurotropin, than continued with Boostropin up till now. Yesterday night i switched for Arctotropin by Northern Pharmaceuticals. Kit comes with 7 vials of 15 units each, total of 105 units. I shot up last night 10units in one shot, usually i split morning and night 5 by 5 units, but had run out on that day and got my kit later on so decided to shoot it up all at once. I woke up with insane CTS and somewhat of a headache. Was not a good feeling, popped couple Ibuprofens but somewhat still feeling it. I am assuming this stuff is much better/stronger than what I use to have. How much should I lower dosage by till I get a bit use to it?

Thanks

Not real gh most likely. Probably some cheap peptide

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2015, 01:39:54 PM »
You're not using GH.  Where in the hell do these different names of this shit you use come from?  Boostropin?  Arctotropin  by Northern Pharmaceuticals?  What the fuck, do some research and by some quality stuff.  You might as well be injecting piss.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2015, 01:42:37 PM »
Lol boostropin went on sale late october

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2015, 02:50:57 PM »

Thanks

I'm telling you, all you're using is some garbage generic that isn't even GH.  No matter the name, Boostropin, Norvotrop, shitropin, whatevertropin.  They're all the same.  Save your money.  Put it toward more gear, or pharm GH.  If you must use a generic, then greys are it, but that's a last resort if you can't get pharm GH.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2015, 12:32:21 AM »
stop injecting random shit and just hop on 500mg test finally as we told you to ;)

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2015, 01:17:15 AM »
Im on test haha it's what i did :) i just thought gh would be nice for my skin since i have some scars to fix and its other benefits for bodybuilding. Thing is i am out of breath all day today, could hear my breathing, that's from injecting 10units last night, never again. I was probably using bunk gh up till i switched for this brand. My body is aching from that 10units shot. Im skipping my injection tonight and starting fresh at 5 units tomorrow and keeping it there. Not any higher

Also trying to figure out why im getting really bad acne on my skull,, they are appearing everyday within the hour on my skull painful and annoying. Might be from high estro, hormone imbalance or my bunk gh.
Apart of that I'm making decent progress on test :)

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2015, 01:32:39 AM »
Im on test haha it's what i did :) i just thought gh would be nice for my skin since i have some scars to fix and its other benefits for bodybuilding. Thing is i am out of breath all day today, could hear my breathing, that's from injecting 10units last night, never again. I was probably using bunk gh up till i switched for this brand. My body is aching from that 10units shot. Im skipping my injection tonight and starting fresh at 5 units tomorrow and keeping it there. Not any higher

Also trying to figure out why im getting really bad acne on my skull,, they are appearing everyday within the hour on my skull painful and annoying. Might be from high estro, hormone imbalance or my bunk gh.

Use pharma GH as everybody told u so far. Split 10 UI into 2 shots to avoid CTS.

Acne is prolly from hormone imbalance. Do u use something to control your estro on 500 mg test?

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2015, 05:17:08 AM »

Just a thought here about the acne, but your GH could possibly be HCG.  I can take anything under the sun and get not a single zit anywhere, but if I use HCG I will break out a bit.  Seems like mostly on my scalp as well.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2015, 11:47:17 AM »
You sure are determined to use GH!

pharma or high quality peptides. But gotta shoot so often with peptides. I still don't know why you think you need it... Even UG is about $250 for 100 units and that does not even last very long.
?

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2015, 02:19:12 PM »
Yea i am even using antibiotic doxycycline, started at 100mg morning and before bed, now i take it only before bed. It started to work, than 2 weeks in, acne started to come back again. Now i am around 4 weeks into doxycycline, i want to run the full course of 6 weeks for acne, but it's useless and rather leave it for more crucial times when i have bad infections. Body cleared up from it though, but it makes me feel like total crap, I oversleep from it, skin gets red, lips chap, breath stinks, i get pains in the lower back from it, weird side effects probably going to stop it.
For me both antibiotics and accutane aren't worth it for the long run, rather find the culprit of the problem and finally fix it.
I have also been running Raloxifene from Rui-Products in liquid form, comes in a transparent bottle and the liquid is green, I use 60mg everynight before bed. I measure 1mL in a dropper. I feel like it might be a bottle of estrogen, I don't know or maybe the Ralox causing me to break out in that specific area, but I would leave it out of my options for now since my gynocomastia slightly improved since I dropped Tren and started the SERM.
Apart of that, I am running 600mg test e not 500, I am taller and using GH, thought I'd make better use of it.
I don't use any AI as my coach told me I don't need to but I should get a blood test and see where I stand now, I'm into my 3rd week of my cycle.
Skipped my shot of gh last night, I am even scared of running it at 5 units due to the acne on my scalp. I didn't like peptides, they make you lethargic as hell, the results are nothing compared to even generic GH. Pharma GH would be nice at 4iu/day, I just don't know where to get it :(

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2015, 02:20:06 PM »
I paid 350/kit of 100units, now for what I am currently using, 450/kit of 105units