Author Topic: Chicago officer charged with murder in killing of black teen  (Read 42261 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: Chicago officer charged with murder in killing of black teen
« Reply #225 on: December 08, 2015, 01:16:29 AM »
It's about time...over $500 million paid out in restitution for police brutality over the last 10 years. 
http://www.bettergov.org/news/beyond-burge
Maybe we can draw that out of their pension fund instead of taxpayer monies

But figure the opportunity cost of these filts being killed and maybe tax payers come out ahead.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: The Chicago police shooting video
« Reply #226 on: December 08, 2015, 06:44:47 AM »

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #227 on: December 08, 2015, 07:58:27 AM »
History shows that if people are pushed enough, they push back.   Little bit of shoving going on these days.  A whole lot more needs to happen.....

How are 13% of the population with IQ's of 80 gonna push back?    They will get their azzes beat and end up in cells with the rest of their brothers.

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #228 on: December 08, 2015, 08:31:03 AM »

How are 13% of the population with IQ's of 80 gonna push back?    They will get their azzes beat and end up in cells with the rest of their brothers.

Stupid racist....... I  bet you would never quote your bullshit stats to any man, woman, or child in your 13% category.... Your cowardly ass would end up on a World Star beat down video, probably getting your teeth kicked in by a woman.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #229 on: December 08, 2015, 10:46:17 AM »
Read that article.. still not clear on what you mean. 

what specifically would you like me to clarify?
"

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #230 on: December 08, 2015, 10:48:22 AM »
Stupid racist....... I  bet you would never quote your bullshit stats to any man, woman, or child in your 13% category.... Your cowardly ass would end up on a World Star beat down video, probably getting your teeth kicked in by a woman.

True, LOL!

The internet has a million tough guys. No idea why so many end up here.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: December 08, 2015, 11:54:44 AM »
what specifically would you like me to clarify?

"My feeling is they're hanging this particular cop out to dry to avoid a wider examination of what happened here..."

Ok, what else happened there they are trying to avoid examination of?

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #232 on: December 08, 2015, 01:20:48 PM »
"My feeling is they're hanging this particular cop out to dry to avoid a wider examination of what happened here..."

Ok, what else happened there they are trying to avoid examination of?

read the news and find out I don't have any unique information
"

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #233 on: December 08, 2015, 04:25:15 PM »

Lol...I don't think so....I'm armed. How do you explain the massive crime rate among Blacks, genetics?

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #234 on: December 08, 2015, 06:36:06 PM »
Lol...I don't think so....I'm armed. How do you explain the massive crime rate among Blacks, genetics?

Explain it?  WTF are you smoking?

I don't explain it.....because it doesn't concern me.  I'm not a defender of black people, and I don't know (or care) why you think I am.

Armed, huh?  Hahahahaha......  Well, tough guy......Go up to a group of black "thugs" as you call them.  Hell, show them your hunk of shit gun, then tell them your racist theories.

They'll find you with that gun stuffed so far up your ass, your boyfriend will need GPS to retrieve it.......

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: December 08, 2015, 07:23:28 PM »
Stupid racist....... I  bet you would never quote your bullshit stats ... Your cowardly ass would end up on a World Star beat down video, probably getting your teeth kicked in by a woman.

This is a tired, meaningless response, because no shit and so fucking what. There's plenty of offensive stuff (much 100% true) he/we/they wouldn't say in real life, for a variety of reasons. You only win the argument by proving him wrong.

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #236 on: December 09, 2015, 02:45:57 AM »
This is a tired, meaningless response, because no shit and so fucking what. There's plenty of offensive stuff (much 100% true) he/we/they wouldn't say in real life, for a variety of reasons. You only win the argument by proving him wrong.

It's not tired and meaningless.....its 100% accurate.  And some people will absolutely say in person what they post in a forum... Not all the time, as it gets weird sometimes, so I get your point.

I've already proven him wrong days ago.....telling him he will have to dig a gun out of his colon is just for fun.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #237 on: December 09, 2015, 05:23:31 AM »

Deacon is the main advocate and defender for the blacks not despite but due to their massive crime rate.

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #238 on: December 09, 2015, 05:56:34 AM »
Deacon is the main advocate and defender for the blacks not despite but due to their massive crime rate.

Typical pig response..... Totally false, and based on nothing other than your inability to read properly. 

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #239 on: September 01, 2018, 11:33:40 PM »
Apologies for the old bump, but I didn't feel this warranted a new thread (and reading this old one reminded me of a few GetBiggers we don't see so much any more)

"In his first comments since he was charged with the murder of Laquan McDonald, Chicago Police officer Jason Van Dyke rejected the idea that he was a racist officer.

"Everyone wants to be part of the bandwagon of hatred. Anyone who knows me, knows me personally, knows ... that I'm not a racist," he told The Chicago Tribune. "That's a great false narrative. ... It's just slander."

"I think I was a great police officer," he added. "I always made efforts to treat everybody fairly and with respect and the way I wanted my own family to be treated."

The comments were his first public statements since Van Dyke, who is white, fatally shot McDonald, a black 17-year-old, in October 2014. He was arrested and charged with first-degree murder and other firearm offenses on the same day that video of the interaction was released in November 2015, sparking protests across the city.

The incident began when police received reports of a young black man attempting to break into vehicles. As police officers arrived to the scene, Van Dyke stepped out of his vehicle and fired at McDonald for 15 seconds, shooting him 16 times, an autopsy found."

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/08/29/us/jason-van-dyke-chicago-police/index.html
T

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: September 02, 2018, 04:44:47 AM »
Looked like a murder to me, dont lump all cops in w/ the retards that the news likes to "promote hate" on.
Millions of them a day do good things, protect losers, etc.

Fuck the media...

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #241 on: September 02, 2018, 04:58:46 AM »
He probably isn’t a racist... but he just does not have the self-control that is needed to be a cop. He let his nerves get to him that night and he started shooting.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #242 on: September 02, 2018, 05:32:54 AM »
Why don't we send those cops to Syria instead of allowing open season on American citizens?

The more appropriate question is why don't we send these trash thugs there?

95% of Americans would rather live around the cop than the trash filth they shoot.

DanM

• Getbig III
« Reply #243 on: September 02, 2018, 07:56:18 AM »
Can you imagine having to be a police officer dealing day in and out with dindus in Chicago of all places.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #244 on: September 02, 2018, 08:05:44 AM »
Can you imagine having to be a police officer dealing day in and out with dindus in Chicago of all places.

From what I’ve seen, having grown up with guys who became cops and worked in bad neighborhoods in New York City,  most of the cops in these areas look to avoid getting involved at all costs. It’s nothing but trouble, and every day they look to get transferred to a better, whiter, precinct, and that includes black cops. They actually have it the worst as they’re always being called sellouts and uncle Toms.

DanM

• Getbig III
« Reply #245 on: September 02, 2018, 09:10:10 AM »
I imagine being active in the actual neighborhoods and having to deal with the issues and disputes personally they develop quite a different outlook and mentality than your average joe who's sitting on the couch wanting to take the moral high ground

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: September 02, 2018, 11:51:27 AM »
he turns towards the cops just as they first shoot him and he has his left hand seemingly in his pocket or near the pocket/ belt and the cops would have been worried he had a gun. he was also brandishing an offensive weapon, the knife, and refusing to cooperate. its also dark and the cops wouldnt have been able to see everything clearly and reaction times in these situations are fractions of a second... I agree 16 shots is excessive but if the kids hand was still in the pocket then he is still ostensibly a threat.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #247 on: September 02, 2018, 01:30:35 PM »
he turns towards the cops just as they first shoot him and he has his left hand seemingly in his pocket or near the pocket/ belt and the cops would have been worried he had a gun. he was also brandishing an offensive weapon, the knife, and refusing to cooperate. its also dark and the cops wouldnt have been able to see everything clearly and reaction times in these situations are fractions of a second... I agree 16 shots is excessive but if the kids hand was still in the pocket then he is still ostensibly a threat.

The reality is that these places are impossible to police. If you take the kinder and gentler approach, the inhabitants will think you’re soft and take advantage of you at every turn. If you do the job aggressively, they will claim police brutality and try to take your job.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #248 on: September 02, 2018, 04:32:10 PM »
I’m not saying the Dindu didn’t deserve to be shot
Only was it a machine gun the cop had
If it was a hand gun 16 bullets into him was maybe a little excessive.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #249 on: September 04, 2018, 05:30:01 AM »
I’m not saying the Dindu didn’t deserve to be shot
Only was it a machine gun the cop had
If it was a hand gun 16 bullets into him was maybe a little excessive.

Better safe than sorry