Author Topic: Chicago officer charged with murder in killing of black teen  (Read 41759 times)

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Re: Chicago officer charged with murder in killing of black teen
« Reply #200 on: November 27, 2015, 08:34:55 PM »

Perhaps it has something to do with oversized glutes  ???

Fan-fucking-tastic!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #201 on: December 01, 2015, 06:50:17 PM »
Cops didn’t know this camera caught them deleting video of the murder of Laquan McDonald

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/12/cops-didnt-know-this-camera-caught-them-deleting-video-of-the-murder-of-laquan-mcdonald/

Accused of deleting the surveillance video of 17-year-old Laquan McDonald’s death, several officers appeared in recently released screenshots tampering with Burger King’s computers before the footage mysteriously disappeared. Although 86 minutes of the surveillance video have gone missing, including the moment that McDonald was gunned down, Cook County State’s Attorney Anita Alvarez claims no one tampered with the footage.

Surrounded by officers and suspected of breaking into cars on October 20, 2014, Laquan McDonald, 17, was attempting to walk away from a group of Chicago cops when Officer Jason Van Dyke exited his patrol car. According to initial reports, McDonald was armed with a knife and lunged at Officer Van Dyke. Fearing for his life and the lives of his fellow officers, Van Dyke shot the teen in the chest out of self-defense.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #202 on: December 01, 2015, 07:35:44 PM »
"

Ropo

• Getbig IV
Re: The Chicago police shooting video
« Reply #203 on: December 07, 2015, 12:53:36 AM »
Serious question: How would you interact with police if this many white people were getting killed by the police?

Well, If I want to make a suicide, I would piss on his shoes and spit him in the eye. If on the other hand I don't have a death wish, I would obey his commands without giving him any reason to kill me. Furthermore, I recommend this kind of behavior for all black dudes who have to interact with the police, because police doesn't shoot if you don't give him the reason to do so. How this is so difficult to understand?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: December 07, 2015, 06:12:49 AM »
Cops didn’t know this camera caught them deleting video of the murder of Laquan McDonald

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/12/cops-didnt-know-this-camera-caught-them-deleting-video-of-the-murder-of-laquan-mcdonald/

Accused of deleting the surveillance video of 17-year-old Laquan McDonald’s death, several officers appeared in recently released screenshots tampering with Burger King’s computers before the footage mysteriously disappeared. Although 86 minutes of the surveillance video have gone missing, including the moment that McDonald was gunned down, Cook County State’s Attorney Anita Alvarez claims no one tampered with the footage.

Surrounded by officers and suspected of breaking into cars on October 20, 2014, Laquan McDonald, 17, was attempting to walk away from a group of Chicago cops when Officer Jason Van Dyke exited his patrol car. According to initial reports, McDonald was armed with a knife and lunged at Officer Van Dyke. Fearing for his life and the lives of his fellow officers, Van Dyke shot the teen in the chest out of self-defense.

Please provide link to video showing cops deleting surveillance video and not just stills of cops at the security camera mainframe. All this shows is cops...at the security camera mainframe

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #205 on: December 07, 2015, 06:46:17 AM »
Well, If I want to make a suicide, I would piss on his shoes and spit him in the eye. If on the other hand I don't have a death wish, I would obey his commands without giving him any reason to kill me. Furthermore, I recommend this kind of behavior for all black dudes who have to interact with the police, because police doesn't shoot if you don't give him the reason to do so. How this is so difficult to understand?

I hope English is not your first language.....

Anyhow....Nobody said shooting him wasn't needed. One shot from a gun stops a knife attack in most cases.  Sixteen shots used to stop a knife attack is called murder, as evident by the charges against the murdering coward.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #206 on: December 07, 2015, 07:25:50 AM »

I appreciate the sincere response.

You simply don't get that whites have more rights (when it comes to dealing with the police and justice system) than blacks. Truth is: you don't have to get it. There wouldn't have been any delay in justice if a white kid were executed like that because it wouldn't have been tolerated. Why do I feel that way? Because people are being distracted by race. This kid had no rights because he was poor and black. The cop was able to make a value judgement on an American citizen's life, based upon social status. That should scare the crap out of anyone who isn't high enough on society's pecking order that police wouldn't be able to get away with shooting them.

Doesn't matter if he was high, a douchebag, or just someone who chose DBC. The laws are supposed to protect him from himself and they didn't. Instead, they conspired to obstruct justice.

I just wonder how bad things have to get before people realize race only a small factor in this kid's death.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #207 on: December 07, 2015, 07:53:08 AM »
I hope English is not your first language.....

Anyhow....Nobody said shooting him wasn't needed. One shot from a gun stops a knife attack in most cases.  Sixteen shots used to stop a knife attack is called murder, as evident by the charges against the murdering coward.

FYI the states attorney that charged the cop with 1st degree murder says the first shot was unnecessary
"

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #208 on: December 07, 2015, 09:06:22 AM »
Cop should be fired, that's it...Laquan was another dirtball thug....good riddance.

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #209 on: December 07, 2015, 10:32:48 AM »
FYI the states attorney that charged the cop with 1st degree murder says the first shot was unnecessary

Didn't know that......  Not a police supporter, but if someone is coming at you with a knife, and you have a gun, etc.?  Weird......

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #210 on: December 07, 2015, 10:44:08 AM »
Didn't know that......  Not a police supporter, but if someone is coming at you with a knife, and you have a gun, etc.?  Weird......

You still have to be in imminent danger to justify deadly force. After having seen the video, do you feel the cop was in danger? Didn't seem that any of the additional officers shared the shooter's feelings.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: December 07, 2015, 11:12:47 AM »

The states attorney will have to prove that viewpoint in court.

markofan

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #212 on: December 07, 2015, 11:41:09 AM »
The Cook County state's attorney, Anita Alvarez,  has a history of slanting things in favor of the police.  Like that's a big surprise.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #213 on: December 07, 2015, 11:51:12 AM »
The states attorney will have to prove that viewpoint in court.

They took a year to bring the charge which they claim was required for a careful review of the evidence.

You think they're gonna let this guy off?  Not bloody likely given the political climate, unless they want the DOJ up the ass like in Ferguson...you never know though.

My feeling is they're hanging this particular cop out to dry to avoid a wider examination of what happened here...

"

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #214 on: December 07, 2015, 12:50:50 PM »
You still have to be in imminent danger to justify deadly force. After having seen the video, do you feel the cop was in danger? Didn't seem that any of the additional officers shared the shooter's feelings.

I'm not trained in law enforcement, but I don't think the shooting was justified based on the video released to the public.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: December 07, 2015, 01:00:08 PM »
They took a year to bring the charge which they claim was required for a careful review of the evidence.

You think they're gonna let this guy off?  Not bloody likely given the political climate, unless they want the DOJ up the ass like in Ferguson...you never know though.

My feeling is they're hanging this particular cop out to dry to avoid a wider examination of what happened here...

Like what?

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #216 on: December 07, 2015, 02:28:02 PM »
The Cook County state's attorney, Anita Alvarez,  has a history of slanting things in favor of the police.  Like that's a big surprise.

Another poster said she said even the first shot wasn't needed??

Doesn't mater anyway....The only way the family will get real justice is to find out who is responsible and exact their own justice how they see fit. The shit court system rarely give out adequate punishment to cops.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #218 on: December 07, 2015, 03:21:14 PM »
Another poster said she said even the first shot wasn't needed??

Doesn't mater anyway....The only way the family will get real justice is to find out who is responsible and exact their own justice how they see fit. The shit court system rarely give out adequate punishment to cops.
Yes, and you just gave justification of shooting police. Which means that the police become even more heavy handed, and have the public behind them.
The family got 5 million...hush money.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #219 on: December 07, 2015, 03:41:58 PM »
it's official

"

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #220 on: December 07, 2015, 03:43:13 PM »
do you read the news?

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/07/us/chicago-police-justice-department-laquan-mcdonald-investigation/

He has no need to read anything.
He knows everything police, and his views are always unbiased
Honest & always Correct.
Listen & learn from him, Cops are Never Wrong or just plain Bad
Only the scumbags are bad & the Cops will eradicate them,
No need for judge / jury or executioners.
Thus Saving the American tax payers lots of $.

Oh did someone mention the police department very graciously gave
The mother of murdered scumbag $5 million out of the goodness
And benevolence of their hearts.
How Good of Them.

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #221 on: December 07, 2015, 04:02:36 PM »
Yes, and you just gave justification of shooting police. Which means that the police become even more heavy handed, and have the public behind them.
The family got 5 million...hush money.

History shows that if people are pushed enough, they push back.   Little bit of shoving going on these days.  A whole lot more needs to happen.....

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #222 on: December 07, 2015, 06:40:09 PM »
History shows that if people are pushed enough, they push back.   Little bit of shoving going on these days.  A whole lot more needs to happen.....

But the elite have systematically making us weakling pussies.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #223 on: December 07, 2015, 06:48:41 PM »
Hey- IMO the cop should get a $50 dollar fine.

The "basically good kid" who got shot was a known criminal, vagrant--who beat a woman half to death, was suspected of rape, and at the time he was shot was armed with a butcher knife as he was breaking into cop cars while stoned on angel dust.

All you fucking apes bitching about this shit need to take a look in the mirror.

Yeah=-- the cop shot him up for no apparent reason. But, this is the person your rallying around? Is your culture that pathetic and disgusting? If so, just kill yourself and do the rest of the world a favor. In actuality, the cop did your neighborhood (and globally, the entire planet) a favor.

Did the cop know that?

If he did, it was not his job to carry out an extra judicial murder.

If he did know, and shot on that basis, what seperates his actions from ISIS or Iranians stoning women because they are pretty sure a woman slept with someone.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #224 on: December 07, 2015, 06:59:55 PM »
it's official

It's about time...over $500 million paid out in restitution for police brutality over the last 10 years. 
http://www.bettergov.org/news/beyond-burge
Maybe we can draw that out of their pension fund instead of taxpayer monies