Author Topic: Chicago officer charged with murder in killing of black teen  (Read 42177 times)

denarii

• Getbig V
Re: Chicago officer charged with murder in killing of black teen
« Reply #150 on: November 26, 2015, 02:36:15 PM »

why is his dick to balls ratio so poor? definitely not a getbigger.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #151 on: November 26, 2015, 02:38:03 PM »
Everyone is missing the obvious...that cop is an excellent marksman.  :o

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #152 on: November 26, 2015, 02:42:46 PM »
Everyone is missing the obvious...that cop is an excellent marksman.  :o
Hard to miss a prone target.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #153 on: November 26, 2015, 02:44:59 PM »
http://m.wafb.com/wafb/db_330682/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=OO3eA1sA

The kid was 6.

You won't see this on the news

Sucks.

The police were charged, video was released, and it seems there was no cover-up.

Do you really want to go down the road and compare what else is different about the case?

We already know what people here would post if the kid were black.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #154 on: November 26, 2015, 02:50:34 PM »
Hard to miss a prone target.

And at close range  :-X

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #155 on: November 26, 2015, 03:16:38 PM »
Sucks.

The police were charged, video was released, and it seems there was no cover-up.

Do you really want to go down the road and compare what else is different about the case?

We already know what people here would post if the kid were black.

The point was the difference in national news coverage.

Sorry it doesn't fit your narrative.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: November 26, 2015, 03:18:08 PM »
The point was the difference in national news coverage.

Sorry it doesn't fit your narrative.

Was the Chicago shooting on national news before the video was released?

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: November 26, 2015, 03:23:09 PM »
Was the Chicago shooting on national news before the video was released?

Yes in fact every police shooting of a black person seemingly is. As I mentioned earlier its ok for blacks to slaughter each other.  :-\

Just a reality.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: November 26, 2015, 03:30:25 PM »
Yes in fact every police shooting of a black person seemingly is. As I mentioned earlier its ok for blacks to slaughter each other.  :-\

Just a reality.

Justice wasn't delayed in the other case. We wouldn't be having this discussion if people were being treated equally under the law.

It's understandable why the cop slaughtering a teenager isn't a big deal to someone who feels it's ok for blacks to slaughter each other. 

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: November 26, 2015, 03:39:29 PM »
Justice wasn't delayed in the other case. We wouldn't be having this discussion if people were being treated equally under the law.

It's understandable why the cop slaughtering a teenager isn't a big deal to someone who feels it's ok for blacks to slaughter each other. 

Do understand the point I was trying to make with the other video?  None of it is ok regardless of color.

No excuse for the young man and an idiotic rational given for the vid i posted (and others).

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #160 on: November 26, 2015, 04:01:56 PM »
I remember when black leaders in NYC were up in arms because Cab Drivers wouldn't pick up black passengers.

You don't here that anymore, not because it's any easier for a black guy to get a cab, but because most of the white drivers left the business and were replaced by people of color.

The truth is that it was never a racial issue, but a safety one. A black passenger is more likely to take you to a high crime area. The drivers are just playing the percentages, the same way a baseball manager brings in a left handed pitcher to pitch to a left handed hitter.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #161 on: November 26, 2015, 04:05:56 PM »
I remember when black leaders in NYC were up in arms because Cab Drivers wouldn't pick up black passengers.

You don't here that anymore, not because it's any easier for a black guy to get a cab, but because most of the white drivers left the business and were replaced by people of color.

The truth is that it was never a racial issue, but a safety one. A black passenger is more likely to take you to a high crime area. The drivers are just playing the percentages, the same way a baseball manager brings in a left handed pitcher to pitch to a left handed hitter.
Haha. Idiot.    ;D

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #162 on: November 26, 2015, 04:18:44 PM »
Idk but I've heard that police are trained to empty their clip when engaging a target, so if that's true this cop was just following his training.

If the person they were after had a gun, perhaps.....This guy had a knife.  ONE shot to the legs would have stopped him.  The other taxpayer wastes could have helped subdue him at that point.

This coward pig's life is over.  Hopefully, he'll do what his fellow dickhead in blue did earlier today (the dumb f&^k that called in a bomb scare to a school and fired his own gun to fake being in a shootout) and blow his head off.  Too bad he couldn't somehow get 16 rounds in there before the lights go out........

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #163 on: November 26, 2015, 04:40:00 PM »
If the person they were after had a gun, perhaps.....This guy had a knife.  ONE shot to the legs would have stopped him.  The other taxpayer wastes could have helped subdue him at that point.

This coward pig's life is over.  Hopefully, he'll do what his fellow dickhead in blue did earlier today (the dumb f&^k that called in a bomb scare to a school and fired his own gun to fake being in a shootout) and blow his head off.  Too bad he couldn't somehow get 16 rounds in there before the lights go out........

Ha ha there it is, the token should have shot for the legs. Time for a former cop to chime in with how they aim for center mass and shoot till the threat is over.

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #164 on: November 26, 2015, 04:45:19 PM »
Officer Down (Syndrome) has quite a long history of being a pussy.......

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/25/us/jason-van-dyke-previous-complaints-lawsuits/

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #165 on: November 26, 2015, 04:47:08 PM »
As a former cop i have to let you know that we aim for the center mass and shoot til the threat is over.

None of this shoot in the leg-crap you hear from liberals.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #166 on: November 26, 2015, 05:05:38 PM »
http://m.wafb.com/wafb/db_330682/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=OO3eA1sA

The kid was 6.

You won't see this on the news

Thanks for the link.  They don't tell u that it was 2 black cops shooting this 6 yr old white boy in the back several times.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: November 26, 2015, 05:14:46 PM »
Thanks for the link.  They don't tell u that it was 2 black cops shooting this 6 yr old white boy in the back several times.

I think they only fired 18 rounds killing the autistic six year old strapped in his car seat and wounding his unarmed father.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #168 on: November 26, 2015, 05:16:45 PM »
As a former cop i have to let you know that we aim for the center mass and shoot til the threat is over.

;D

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #169 on: November 26, 2015, 05:22:08 PM »
Unfortunately there were no protests, rioting, looting or outrage for the killing of this man:

Not even after the maniac cop was cleared (!) in court.

There are several other cases quite similar to this that don't make national news..

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #170 on: November 26, 2015, 05:22:53 PM »

Yeah, of course.  Because every threat is the same....

Well, I guess your "training" theory will be put to the test at this pig's murder trial........

The "shoot in the leg crap from liberals" would have saved two lives in his case.

Typical pig.......

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #171 on: November 26, 2015, 05:52:58 PM »
I think they only fired 18 rounds killing the autistic six year old strapped in his car seat and wounding his unarmed father.

Thats the pic of the 2 cops, thanks.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
Re: The Chicago police shooting video
« Reply #172 on: November 26, 2015, 07:03:09 PM »
Whatever led to the interaction is irrelevant. We all accept that blacks and whites have a different relationship with the police. I asked Ropo because his response suggested blacks should be adequately afraid for their lives and act accordingly when interacting with the police. I'm not saying he's wrong..... I'm asking if it's morally right for citizens to have that level of fear of those sworn and paid to protect them.

Staying out of trouble is best, of course.

There's no difference between the people cheering at this execution and ISIS supporters giddy over beheadings. People who think this is good are supporting terrorism against American citizens.

I was in Brazil when gangs shot down a police helicoptor with an RPG and there were 26 murders/night (in Sao Paolo alone, helicoptor incident was in Rio) and constant wars with police.

The police were constantly on edge, being pricks and pulling over people. I was in Sao Paolo and in the 2 weeks I was there I remember 5 or more murders in area I was in. It can't be easy doing your job when you have to deal with that shit - they pulled over my gf's niece had guns trained on her etc just as a routine stop - and she is light skinned before you make conclusions.

Anyway, point there is when there is mass violence against cops with chance of death, of course they will be on edge - I did not see that here, nor can I imagine it is like Sao Paolo where there are 20 million people and cops earn maybe $1000 per month.

Secondly, you cannot compare this to ISIS. This is, if proven, an illegal killing by law enforcement. I doubt the cop wanted it to be videoed or known about. It is far different to a public torturing and murdering of an innocent person for the sake of spreading terror and intimidating others. That is terrorism. Killing, or trying to, with the intent of scaring the shit out of people.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #173 on: November 26, 2015, 07:05:27 PM »

No one said a cop shooting (slaughtering) a teenager wasn't a big deal.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #174 on: November 26, 2015, 07:16:33 PM »
It seems like the cop had a mental break and just snapped. He's fucked. He can't defend the 14 shots while the kid was on the ground motionless.