Author Topic: Chicago officer charged with murder in killing of black teen  (Read 41704 times)

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
Re: Chicago officer charged with murder in killing of black teen
« Reply #100 on: November 25, 2015, 04:38:37 AM »
I believe we can all agree that's not a very attractive man.
Dead ringer for True Adonis

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #101 on: November 25, 2015, 04:41:57 AM »
Spun him like a fucking top hahahahaha

Yes they did hahahahah

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #102 on: November 25, 2015, 05:36:02 AM »
bullshit

if you had ever had knife defence training you would know an assailant can cover 21 feet in a second or so

lights out muffin

you have to fill them full of holes

its the only way

None of the other cops on the seen seemed to feel lethal force was warranted ???

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: November 25, 2015, 05:39:06 AM »
None of the other cops on the seen seemed to feel lethal force was warranted ???

they all knew aiki budo
T

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: November 25, 2015, 05:41:54 AM »
The big issues here are the false testimonials provided by the police (eg: that the perp smashed a police car windshield and punctured a tire) as well as their attempt to delete the videotape from the Burger King.

The actual murder charge is  just for show, very unlikely that jury convicts for 1st degree murder (rightfully so)...if the DA wanted the charges to stick, she would have charged the cop for 2nd/3rd degree murder

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #105 on: November 25, 2015, 05:46:55 AM »
no, it was just weak
go spend time with the little niglets
make it count, never know when a white officer is gonna pull you over and put 3 in your skull

You of all people, Avesher, should be more sympathetic.  This guy was clearly having mental issues and while every other cop was waiting him out, this jackass jumps out of the car and shoots him to death...14 of those bullets were while he was already on the ground.

Brutal and completely uncalled for
A

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: November 25, 2015, 05:53:30 AM »

You of all people, Avesher, should be more sympathetic.  This guy was clearly having mental issues and while every other cop was waiting him out, this jackass jumps out of the car and shoots him to death...14 of those bullets were while he was already on the ground.

Brutal and completely uncalled for

The dude was on PCP not "mental issues" ... lethal force may have been necessary at some point but the cop in question pulled up, jumped out and started to shoot within 6 seconds.  Meanwhile none of the other cops (who had been on the scene) had felt it necessary to shoot.

Again, the  cover up is whats most alarming

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: November 25, 2015, 05:57:25 AM »
    Most frightning thing about this thread is that if the cop had shoot a dog, this thread would be 20th page long, filled with getbiggers claiming the hanging of the cop.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #108 on: November 25, 2015, 06:09:37 AM »
   Most frightning thing about this thread is that if the cop had shoot a dog, this thread would be 20th page long, filled with getbiggers claiming the hanging of the cop.
Dogs don't steal people's car stereos

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #109 on: November 25, 2015, 07:31:34 AM »
The dude was on PCP not "mental issues" ... lethal force may have been necessary at some point but the cop in question pulled up, jumped out and started to shoot within 6 seconds.  Meanwhile none of the other cops (who had been on the scene) had felt it necessary to shoot.

If he had stopped shooting once he hit the ground, there would be no story.  However unloading 14 extra bullets into an obviously dying individual is what got him in trouble
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #110 on: November 25, 2015, 07:39:48 AM »
I think it was an election year so they hid it. City is a mess.

after waiting 400 days for a clear shoot on video, they magically decide to charge him as soon as the video comes out via lawsuit?  Oh, and the family was paid off a year ago, so the city clearly knew they were at fault. 

shady ass cops.  And they have video of the 5 cops deleting the burger king video... where are the charges on those shady fcks?  I'd be out there protesting too.  Fck that police department, shady bitches.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #111 on: November 25, 2015, 07:41:39 AM »

yeah, 14 shots into a man on the ground is something worse than murder.  That goes into corpse disfigurement. 

something snapped in that cop.  He was looking for a reason to shoot, then unable to stop when the person turned into a dead bag of meat.  Just kept shooting.  Other cops on the scene had been there longer and didn't shoot.  This cop jumped out of his car and 6 seconds later, fires. 

check his meds, I bet he was on adderall

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #112 on: November 25, 2015, 09:02:27 AM »

You know - don't be stupid and racists

Just because men do shit like this doesnt mean you be racist towards everyone.   Not every black person is the same.  Not every Muslim is the same. Not every white person is a racist. There are radicals, liberals and just downright violent people that need to be taken down, but it is sad to see. But losing hope in an entire race, religiion, country is just ignorance.   

You are mad at a few people, go ahead, yell and scream. You see a situation which needs to be remedied, we should of taken it.  Tolerance and complacency are two different things. 

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #113 on: November 25, 2015, 05:28:56 PM »
Just have some peanut butter and calm down, as the great Ron said racism doesn't solve anything.

maybe you're just hungry and in a bad mood?

Peanut butter is a great appetite suppressant.
"

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #114 on: November 25, 2015, 05:42:58 PM »

Just because men do shit like this doesnt mean you be racist towards everyone.   Not every black person is the same.  Not every Muslim is the same. Not every white person is a racist. There are radicals, liberals and just downright violent people that need to be taken down, but it is sad to see. But losing hope in an entire race, religiion, country is just ignorance.   

You are mad at a few people, go ahead, yell and scream. You see a situation which needs to be remedied, we should of taken it.  Tolerance and complacency are two different things. 

Question. Is English your first language?

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #115 on: November 25, 2015, 05:44:01 PM »

They'd know the dogs name and be calling it a hero.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #116 on: November 25, 2015, 05:59:10 PM »
Been at a few incidents where an officer fired while the other 3-6 didn't. Just bc 8 stood by doesn't mean the one shooting is wrong. Cops might not shoot for a plethora of reasons(afraid/not a clear shot/afraid of crossfire/etc,etc). Being a street cop over 17 yrs in the inner city seen a lot of stuff. Don't have a problem w/the first few shots but 5-16 are tough to justify and he will have his day in court

Only 5 shoots onwards tough to justify.  ::)
I find 1 shot very tough to justify, let alone all the rest.
Thank Fcuk you ain't anywhere near me.
Pity those around you.

Stan Diego

• Getbig III
  • A whales vagina
« Reply #117 on: November 25, 2015, 06:11:50 PM »

Please Ron, clean up Getbig. It's become awful

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #118 on: November 25, 2015, 08:17:10 PM »
 :)
a

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #119 on: November 25, 2015, 08:33:03 PM »
Question. Is English your first language?

I noticed that too...

woodman

• Getbig II
« Reply #120 on: November 25, 2015, 08:52:50 PM »
hey get over it..he had a knife..high AF on dust..had just done some destructive damage and refused lawfull orders..when are people going to wake up and realize comply with the lawfull order and life(and consequences) will be better

Only 5 shoots onwards tough to justify.  ::)
I find 1 shot very tough to justify, let alone all the rest.
Thank Fcuk you ain't anywhere near me.
Pity those around you.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
Re: The Chicago police shooting video
« Reply #121 on: November 26, 2015, 02:43:02 AM »

Fucking pigs

Shooting happen October 20, 2014. Before that date, there has been 56 of killings by law enforcement officers in that same month. Please answer this: according these numbers, there is no way that Laquan McDonald didn't know that his life is in immediate danger, so why didn't he drop his knife and follow the orders of the police?

Why this isn't even an option for the black people in situations like this? And how smart is to cut the tire of the patrol car and smash the windshield, while there is already 56 deaths by the police before that day at that same month? I mean how fucking stupid man have to be if he want to piss off the armed police officers by waving some stupid knife? There was no need to use gun at that situation, while there is tasers, nightsticks and plenty of force, so they could beat the crap out from this idiot and that would be better thing to do for stupid like that.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: November 26, 2015, 06:36:59 AM »
yeah, 14 shots into a man on the ground is something worse than murder.  That goes into corpse disfigurement. 

something snapped in that cop.  He was looking for a reason to shoot, then unable to stop when the person turned into a dead bag of meat.  Just kept shooting.  Other cops on the scene had been there longer and didn't shoot.  This cop jumped out of his car and 6 seconds later, fires. 

check his meds, I bet he was on adderall

Idk but I've heard that police are trained to empty their clip when engaging a target, so if that's true this cop was just following his training.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #123 on: November 26, 2015, 06:42:10 AM »
Shooting happen October 20, 2014. Before that date, there has been 56 of killings by law enforcement officers in that same month. Please answer this: according these numbers, there is no way that Laquan McDonald didn't know that his life is in immediate danger, so why didn't he drop his knife and follow the orders of the police?

Why this isn't even an option for the black people in situations like this? And how smart is to cut the tire of the patrol car and smash the windshield, while there is already 56 deaths by the police before that day at that same month? I mean how fucking stupid man have to be if he want to piss off the armed police officers by waving some stupid knife? There was no need to use gun at that situation, while there is tasers, nightsticks and plenty of force, so they could beat the crap out from this idiot and that would be better thing to do for stupid like that.

Serious question: How would you interact with police if this many white people were getting killed by the police?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #124 on: November 26, 2015, 07:05:42 AM »
Serious question: How would you interact with police if this many white people were getting killed by the police?

These discussions are kind of silly without getting into why there are so many police interactions in the first place.

I live in the city that has, by far, the largest police force in the country, yet I can't remember the last time I've had an interaction with a cop, other than with those I know, personally.

Do the protesters want cops to adopt a laissez-faire attitude?

If this were the case, my guess is that the same protesters would be complaining about how there's never a cop around when you need one.