Author Topic: everyone that dies of cancer is skinny dont get skinny  (Read 5591 times)

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
Re: everyone that dies of cancer is skinny dont get skinny
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2015, 09:31:24 PM »

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2015, 01:59:37 AM »
bull shit a cancer guy can regain if he ate he would get fatter if he ate 12 doughnutsjust like me or u

How do you eat when all you can think about is puke?

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2015, 03:12:38 AM »
How do you eat when all you can think about is puke?
Eat puke.

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2015, 04:19:46 AM »
bull shit a cancer guy can regain if he ate he would get fatter if he ate 12 doughnutsjust like me or u
its pretty clear your trolling here right, I watched my grandfather die of cancer and he was as tough as they get.  He was an actual cowboy as his profession and even into his seventies could out work most men.  Once he got cancer it was all over, it debilitated him to a point to where he could do almost nothing.  What your saying in this thread is absolute shit Johnny ..... With all due respect

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2015, 04:23:04 AM »
its pretty clear your trolling here right, I watched my grandfather die of cancer and he was as tough as they get.  He was an actual cowboy as his profession and even into his seventies could out work most men.  Once he got cancer it was all over, it debilitated him to a point to where he could do almost nothing.  What your saying in this thread is absolute shit Johnny ..... With all due respect
he. was "on treatment" this essentialy killed his appetite good ole cancer meds just like lyle azado
A

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2015, 05:49:41 AM »
he. was "on treatment" this essentialy killed his appetite good ole cancer meds just like lyle azado
no Johnny cancer had already taken him down to almost nothing before he was even diagnosed.  There was no eating himself back to health.  Go to a cancer treatment center and present your idea to the folks in the lobby and see where that gets you

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2015, 06:02:20 AM »
The same exact same shit happened to my dad, watched the toughest bloke I ever will know deteriate to point where in has last two days we had to Carry him to and from the toilet.
Cancer is a fucking horrible illness

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2015, 06:13:48 AM »
trolling thread about cancer.....only on GB

cancer is no joke and horrendous to watch loved ones suffer through......turns people into husks basically......disturbin g and painful to watch let alone endure personally.

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2015, 08:17:43 AM »
trolling thread about cancer.....only on GB

cancer is no joke and horrendous to watch loved ones suffer through......turns people into husks basically......disturbin g and painful to watch let alone endure personally.
i think that if it ever comes out that corporate pharmaceutical companies have really had a cure and not let it out because of what it would do to profits there would be hell to pay.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2015, 08:29:19 AM »
Go to a cancer treatment center and present your idea to the folks in the lobby and see where that gets you

He has a point, Marty Champions. If you actually believe this, why aren't you in cancer wards treating cancer patients? Or posting this info on medical boards?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2015, 08:36:51 AM »

alzado was long time user ,then in his comeback he gets even crazier with training/got lean as well/wore a toupee and getting covers on m/f mag..all for a comeback in football.should have enjoyed himself and his persona and did pro wrestling at that point...

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2015, 08:41:23 AM »
alzado was long time user ,then in his comeback he gets even crazier with training/got lean as well/wore a toupee and getting covers on m/f mag..all for a comeback in football.should have enjoyed himself and his persona and did pro wrestling at that point...

He died from homosex. Nothing to do with PED's.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2015, 08:42:50 AM »
He died from homosex. Nothing to do with PED's.
yes brain cancer and supposedly the kind you get from being hiv/aids...lyle always claimed it was the drugs..

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2015, 02:21:49 PM »
no Johnny cancer had already taken him down to almost nothing before he was even diagnosed.  There was no eating himself back to health.  Go to a cancer treatment center and present your idea to the folks in the lobby and see where that gets you
he. stopped eating then the cancer took over
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2015, 02:23:52 PM »

He has a point, Marty Champions. If you actually believe this, why aren't you in cancer wards treating cancer patients? Or posting this info on medical boards?

because. people hate being told what to eat unless its a dietician or trainer they pay
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2015, 02:42:05 PM »
he just said fuck it one day and cut back eating and activity this killed him its understandable some moments in life im ready to just die ,when u let these moments turn into hours then days ect the cancer cells feed off of your lowerd activity low oxygenated body then take over

this is how we all die most of us i bet he felt he had done it all
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2015, 02:54:37 PM »
you. see if i did that maybe a few kids would like me and take my advice if i brought in good food and had fun things to do they. would eat like crazyy and gain mass getting there strength back the human will is amazing a good older brother figure or dad figure is perfect!!

some kids are born to die young there homelife circumstances are not condusive to really living and enjoying life!
A

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2015, 04:28:45 PM »
because. people hate being told what to eat unless its a dietician or trainer they pay

But people love chemotherapy and surgery to remove cancer so much.  ::)

Your bullshit threads are so stupid and this is the dumbest one yet. I really hope you get cancer soon and try to treat it with donuts. It would do the world a favor and you'd finally stop clogging up this forum with your shit threads.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 25, 2015, 04:37:45 PM »
Many in the final stages, especially those in hospice care, are on large doses of morphine just in order to be comfortable.   And when you are on morphine, you have little to no appetite at all. 

Many years ago when I had my motorcycle accident and broke both legs and dislocated shoulder, I was on heavy morphine practically around the clock.  And had lost my appetite completely.  I would get thirsty, but had zero appetite for food.   Way worse for someone who has cancer, as the cancer itself is eating you from the inside and destroying your organs natural abilities to function properly.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 25, 2015, 04:42:35 PM »
But people love chemotherapy and surgery to remove cancer so much.  ::)

Your bullshit threads are so stupid and this is the dumbest one yet. I really hope you get cancer soon and try to treat it with donuts. It would do the world a favor and you'd finally stop clogging up this forum with your shit threads.
people think they have no choice other than chemo or surgery
when they actually need to focus to change their dietary and activity factors
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #45 on: November 25, 2015, 04:44:57 PM »
The Moron known as Steve Jobbs tried that approach, all fruits and vegetables and it did nothing for him.  Some doctors argue it may have made things even worse.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 25, 2015, 04:46:16 PM »
Many in the final stages, especially those in hospice care, are on large doses of morphine just in order to be comfortable.   And when you are on morphine, you have little to no appetite at all. 

Many years ago when I had my motorcycle accident and broke both legs and dislocated shoulder, I was on heavy morphine practically around the clock.  And had lost my appetite completely.  I would get thirsty, but had zero appetite for food.   Way worse for someone who has starvation cancer, as the cancer starvation itself is eating you from the inside and destroying your organs natural abilities to function properly.
your body. eats/cannabalizes itself in starvation just tune into to one of these survivor shows
A

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #47 on: November 25, 2015, 04:50:01 PM »

No, they  just realize that a retarded drug-addict advocating donut therapy is not a choice at all- especially when said retarded drug addict has never cured cancer, doesn't seem to understand anything about the disease and can barely even form a sentence that makes sense.

Keeping my fingers crossed you get cancer and treat it with donuts, dumb ass.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 25, 2015, 04:51:25 PM »
The Moron known as Steve Jobbs tried that approach, all fruits and vegetables and it did nothing for him.  Some doctors argue it may have made things even worse.
steve never tried that hard to eat alot i would die just eating apples i eat and reccomend high calorie foods
if steve was motivated 4 physical activity and lots of pizza fruits veggies icecream ect he wouldve kept weight on and had the strenth ,cancer wouldve been a forgotten bad dream
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 25, 2015, 04:54:40 PM »
No, they  just realize that a retarded drug-addict advocating donut therapy is not a choice at all- especially when said retarded drug addict has never cured cancer, doesn't seem to understand anything about the disease and can barely even form a sentence that makes sense.

Keeping my fingers crossed you get cancer and treat it with donuts, dumb ass.
reallly. so tell cancer patients not to eat more to keep strength 

brilliant
A