Author Topic: Swedish deputy PM actually CRYING on tv that they cant let in more immigrants!  (Read 1603 times)

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Very compassionate. A moving display of honest emotion in a trying time.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Remember prime ministers that were tough and actually cared about their country? Me neither, but I read about a guy named "Churchill" once.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Remember prime ministers that were tough and actually cared about their country? Me neither, but I read about a guy named "Churchill" once.

http://www.jta.org/1940/07/19/archive/churchill-pledges-to-save-refugees-from-hitler-defense-units-to-accept-exiles

http://www.winstonchurchill.org/support?catid=0&id=596

Churchill LOVED refugees.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
From Hitler, and the Jews weren't terrorism threats.

What the fuck do you think ISIS is? The Red Cross?

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
Hahahaha

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV

The Swedes think ISIS is just misunderstood and they can talk them around

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG

The red crescent.

I don't think anybody would be complaining about the "refugees" if it wasn't for the fact that they are culturally incompatible with the host countries, flatly refuse to change, and -- oh yeah -- happily have actual terrorists among them that do shit like Paris.

Griffith

• Getbig V
Europe is finished.

Decline and Fall of the West.

The 'start' of the disintegration and fall of the Western Roman Empire started when the emperor Valens let in hundreds of thousands of barbarian refugees fleeing from Attila the Hun.

These 'refugees' eventually started carving out their own territories within the borders of the Roman Empire and taking vital income from the government.....eventuall y the government was near bankrupt and could no longer afford to field proper Roman armies anymore for their own protection.

Once the enemy has settled in your own borders, its over.