Author Topic: The biggest killer of young black males in the USA  (Read 60211 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: The biggest killer of young black males in the USA
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2015, 04:53:29 PM »
The racism Asians have experienced in America is not even NEAR the same league as that experienced by blacks. This nation was literally built on institutionalized racism towards blacks. On top of that, there are fewer Asians in America and the model minority myth  is bouyed by the fact that the immigration policy towards those countries perpetuates it.

I'm not even necessarily defending blacks here, but the comparison is just shit.

That's the standard liberal response. The racism against Asians isn't as bad as that against blacks.

The problem is that Asians on average outperform whites in America, and racism against Asians is worse than that against Whites. So, racism as a factor in 2015 just doesn't cut it.

When you have a two term black President, a black female Attorney General who replaced a black male Attorney General, it reeks of excuse making to still be singing "We shall overcome." There's obviously something else wrong that anyone who isn't blinded by ideology can see.

You know, just because Liberals don't have the emotional maturity to admit that Social Programs have backfired, doesn't mean it isn't the case.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2015, 05:15:49 PM »
That's the standard liberal response. The racism against Asians isn't as bad as that against blacks.
It's simply a fact that it's not and has never been.

The problem is that Asians on average outperform whites in America, and racism against Asians is worse than that against Whites. So, racism as a factor in 2015 just doesn't cut it.
And even though Asians living in America far outperform whites in educational environment, they don't outperform them in the workplace, which is a big issue that Asians are becoming increasingly vocal about. So, yes,  racism is still a factor in 2015.

When you have a two term black President, a black female Attorney General who replaced a black male Attorney General, it reeks of excuse making to still be singing "We shall overcome." There's obviously something else wrong that anyone who isn't blinded by ideology can see.

You know, just because Liberals don't have the emotional maturity to admit that Social Programs have backfired, doesn't mean it isn't the case.

There have always been high achieving blacks and there always will be. The existence of successful blacks, even a large amount of successful blacks, doesn't mean that institutionalized racism doesn't exist.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2015, 05:28:41 PM »
It's simply a fact that it's not and has never been.
And even though Asians living in America outperform whites in education, they don't outperform them in the workplace, which is a big issue that Asians are becoming increasingly vocal about. So, yes, the racism is still a factor is 2015.

There have always been high achieving blacks and there always will be. The existence of successful blacks, even a large amount of successful blacks, doesn't mean that institutionalized racism doesn't exist.

Liberals have no choice but to lean heavily on the racism excuse, even though state sanctioned racism hasn't existed for generations, as the alternative is addressing the failure of Social Programs, and that would be like renouncing their religion.

Ironically, the most Liberal city in the country, San Francisco is underrepresented by blacks both state and nationwide. So, I guess Liberals, on average are more racist than other whites. ;D

Btw, Asians do outperform whites in the workplace:

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2015, 05:58:17 PM »
\
Btw, Asians do outperform whites in the workplace:

No, they don't:

The Bamboo Ceiling

*The Asian American population in 2000 accounted for about 4.8% of the U.S. population, but only 0.3% of corporate office populations.

*In New York, Asian Americans have the highest number of associates at top New York law firms, yet the lowest conversion rate to partner.

*Even in fields where Asian Americans are highly represented, such as the Silicon Valley software industry, they comprise a disproportionately small percentage of upper management and board positions.[2] Statistics show that despite one-third of all software engineers in the Silicon Valley being people of Asian descent, they make up only 6% of board members and 10% of corporate officers of the Bay Area's 25 largest companies.

*At the National Institutes of Health, where 21.5% of scientists are Asians, they make up only 4.7% of the lab and branch directors.[16]

*According to a study of the 25 largest Bay Area companies 12 had no board members of Asian descent, and five had no corporate officers of Asian descent.

These are just a few examples. One of the reasons Asians tend to have higher household income is that Asian households are more likely to have dual incomes. Also, there are  more outright poor white households and that lowers the income average.

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2015, 06:14:42 PM »
Not to change the subject

But Americans/ whites eat asians alive in creativity and imagination

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2015, 06:18:12 PM »

I have heard white people say this before. I am not sure what they mean.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2015, 06:18:47 PM »
Poor people kill more poor people than wealthier people kill wealthy people too.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2015, 06:22:16 PM »
Poor people kill more poor people than wealthier people kill wealthy people too.

Thanks for the philosophy lesson, Plato.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2015, 06:23:31 PM »
Thanks for the philosophy lesson, Plato.

well youre drunk
that didnt take long to show us what a failure you are

hey did I tell you I have nearly 23 years without a drop of alcohol?
something you will never know

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2015, 06:27:15 PM »
well youre drunk
that didnt take long to show us what a failure you are

hey did I tell you I have nearly 23 years without a drop of alcohol?
something you will never know

If you truly wish to be an example to him and others, then you must lead, not push.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2015, 06:27:26 PM »

I don't buy it.  Plenty of stuff got invented in Asia before Europe.  I put it down to an ingrained cultural scowl on juniors who speak up.  Like the copilot who let the captain fly the airplane into the ground because he didn't want to question the boss, lol.  Now that's a compliant worker right there.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2015, 06:29:11 PM »

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2015, 06:30:05 PM »
If you truly wish to be an example to him and others, then you must lead, not push.

thank you oh great one

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2015, 06:30:46 PM »
thank you oh great one

You are more than welcome, your excellency.

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2015, 06:31:48 PM »
I have heard white people say this before. I am not sure what they mean.

Look at what western society brought to the table invention wise.

Americana. Hollywood, American music, the ships we built, the steam locomotives, the dams, the skyscrapers, the planes, jets,

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2015, 06:34:07 PM »
I don't buy it.  Plenty of stuff got invented in Asia before Europe.  I put it down to an ingrained cultural scowl on juniors who speak up.  Like the copilot who let the captain fly the airplane into the ground because he didn't want to question the boss, lol.  Now that's a compliant worker right there.

If you've ever been to an East Asian country, the creativity in daily life is amazing. East and South Easterners have made technological advancements, different regions have amazing art. Like I said, I've heard it before, I just don't get what it means.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2015, 06:36:52 PM »
Asians are 1000 times more creative than us, we are a bunch of morons compared to Asians. They could own the world if they decided to

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2015, 06:38:04 PM »
Look at what western society brought to the table invention wise.

Americana. Hollywood, American music, the ships we built, the steam locomotives, the dams, the skyscrapers, the planes, jets,

Amazing advancements, but those are really more about an undeveloped country coming of age at the start of the industrial revolution.  Like I said in my last post and another poster said, many Asian countries have amazing technological and artistic pedigrees.

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 25, 2015, 06:43:03 PM »
Amazing advancements, but those are really more about an undeveloped country coming of age at the start of the industrial revolution.  Like I said in my last post and another poster said, many Asian countries have amazing technological and artistic pedigrees.

I never said they didn't

Why don't you name some of those things. 

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 25, 2015, 06:44:02 PM »
The bottom line is, blacks, in a general sense, cannot get their shit in order. Theirs is a culture of shit, best exemplified in the crapola hip hop/rap genre. It's like they strive to underwhelm and underperform in all ways.

But no one can state why, that we know the black brain is thousands of years less evolved than those of whites, Asians, etc.

To openly present this fact is to have yourself forever labelled racist.

Our technologies and sophistication are mostly too great a suggestion, even, to the average black.

For every intelligent and civilized black, there are 10,000 running amuck. Like irresponsible, untrained wild pets.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #45 on: November 25, 2015, 06:45:34 PM »
If you've ever been to an East Asian country, the creativity in daily life is amazing. East and South Easterners have made technological advancements, different regions have amazing art. Like I said, I've heard it before, I just don't get what it means.
In some areas and in other areas not so much. Take a look at car design, and the Chinese have a real problem with IP. Copying everything. The Japanese are known for refinement. Take a look at the car industry, the Germans for instance come out with whiz-bang electronics, and the Japanese wait until all the bugs are worked out before introducing it. Also, Toyota and Honda are among the worst when it comes to bringing new cars to the market. This is based on their corporate culture. Many Asian cultures are more collectivist in nature.
This also helps to hinder creativity and diversity in ideas. The group over-rides the individual, so what happens is that individual creativity is stifled. As many foreigners say, that America is a place to make money, and America is a place that encourages entrepreneurship amongst it's people.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #46 on: November 25, 2015, 06:50:45 PM »
The bottom line is, blacks, in a general sense, cannot get their shit in order. Theirs is a culture of shit, best exemplified in the crapola hip hop/rap genre. It's like they strive to underwhelm and underperform in all ways.

But no one can state why, that we know the black brain is thousands of years less evolved than those of whites, Asians, etc.

Our technologies and sophistication are mostly too great a suggestion, even, to the average black.

For every intelligent and civilized black, there are 10,000 running amuck. Like irresponsible, untrained wild pets.
Part of the reason is a perpetual victimhood that has been helped along by the left. By establishing that black people are victims, and the need for a voting block, certain social policies have actually hindered black folk instead of helping them. Aided also by a almost sinister type of moral relativism, feminism, racism, and "unable-ism", along with a inferiority complex amongst other things, you have a recipe for disaster.

I'll speak no further on this.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #47 on: November 25, 2015, 06:52:29 PM »
In some areas and in other areas not so much. Take a look at car design, and the Chinese have a real problem with IP. Copying everything. The Japanese are known for refinement. Take a look at the car industry, the Germans for instance come out with whiz-bang electronics, and the Japanese wait until all the bugs are worked out before introducing it. Also, Toyota and Honda are among the worst when it comes to bringing new cars to the market. This is based on their corporate culture. Many Asian cultures are more collectivist in nature.
This also helps to hinder creativity and diversity in ideas. The group over-rides the individual, so what happens is that individual creativity is stifled. As many foreigners say, that America is a place to make money, and America is a place that encourages entrepreneurship amongst it's people.

You are kind of on to something there - moreso that the culture in those countries (indoctrinacted customs of deference, hierarchy etc - ie you must have a son take over the business so adopting a son is popular in Japan...). The USA is a home where the best can go and do what they want with a constitution and free press to protect them.

I don't think any race is more creative off hand, but you need the right culture to foster creativity. And competition, hence wars foster the most creative ideas and inventions in the shortest time.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #48 on: November 25, 2015, 06:57:17 PM »

This does appear to be the Standard.
What is the problem for them.
I tend to agree the vast majority are not mentally as advanced.
No Doubt I will be called a Racist.. ::)

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 25, 2015, 06:58:44 PM »
heres my experience at a store i managed

all the asians were on time and worked hard never complained, arabs to for that matter

most of the blacks were late, complained,  called you racist were on the cell phones most of the time, and got fired within a year.