Author Topic: BLAST & CRUISING THREAD  (Read 2385 times)

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
BLAST & CRUISING THREAD
« on: November 25, 2015, 03:06:11 PM »
I am interested in knowing how you guys Blast & Cruise. Would be nice to explain a regular year for the guys here that are on hormones for life. Everything you use from steroids to ancillieries, every how long you get blood tests done and what do you look for in those tests individually, and if you get other tests done as well such as physical exams etc. Also if you use pharma grade or ugl

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: BLAST & CRUISING THREAD
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2015, 11:36:12 PM »
i blast higher and blast lower
lol

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2015, 01:11:10 AM »
I blast for 12-16 weeks and cruise for an equal amount of time on 250-300mg of test.
When cruising I like to use peptides, proviron... anything that doesnt mess up health.

The point of cruising is reset my tolerance to AAS and let my lipid profile/liver recover.

jb14972

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2015, 04:03:24 AM »
I cruise at 200mg test and up to 400 or test 200 and 200-400mg of another compound like deca, mast or primo. just depends on if i have a competition coming up. i dont get bloods as often as i should but at least a few times per year. i think the general idea is every two months on anything above trt and 3-6 months if only on trt. i have been keeping my blasts shorter in the 10-12 week range and making sure i drop to trt for at least 2 months per year. my cruise is about 6-8 weeks but can change either way bc they are based off of competitions dates.

basically blast for 2-3months cruise for 1.5 - 2 months after last big competition per year take min 2 months at trt dose of about 150mg per week. usually added in gh on trt or cruises. dont really need it on the blasts

FYI powerlifting a strongman not bb

usually Coq10, ala, nac, multi, fish oil, mag and have been thinking about adding in baby asprin

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2015, 03:05:58 PM »
So for you guys who blast then cruise on high amounts all year what does your cholesterol numbers usually come out as on blood work. Do you ever have any negative health results?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2015, 12:48:31 AM »
So for you guys who blast then cruise on high amounts all year what does your cholesterol numbers usually come out as on blood work. Do you ever have any negative health results?
whack.
my last bloodwork HDL was in the single digits.
everything else was in range though (except liver values since i used orals)...
LDL, VLDL, triglycerides, blood sugar, RBCs, hematocrit etc all normal.
a single digit HDL is bad, however i wasnt too concerned since every other number was fine.
i will most likely get another test at the end of this cut (in 3-4 weeks), this is actually the first time i EVER do cardio regularly (2-3 hours a week). ive also been using niacin at high doses which is supposed to be the only thing that actually increases HDL.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2015, 01:11:59 AM »
Cardio and clean diet are probably the best thing to do for your heart. No pill is going to provide support like those.
However i do take COQ10/arjuna/fish oil. Ive read niacin mess with your liver and insulin sensitivity in high dose so not touching it (in high dose) and the flushing is horrible.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2015, 02:17:21 AM »
agree on the cardio and clean diet thing...
ive been taking 10g fish oil a day for years, maybe thats part of what keeps my LDL low. my diet has also always been on the decent side.
we'll see if cardio and supps help regarding HDL.

however regarding niacin, please dont believe so much broscience you read on the web ;)
there are two different forms of niacin.
 only the useless form of niacin messes with liver numbers (niacinamide, it doesnt flush and its useless for cholesterol too).
the niacin you want (nicotinic acid) doesnt.

additionally the insulin sensitivity thing is just temporary (while youre flushed). niacin causes a big spike in growth hormone after you take it.
this ALWAYS causes temporary insulin insensitivity. you should take it on empty stomach anyway, so that doesnt really matter. (best thing would be right before going to bed).

i actually kinda like the flush nowadays lol. feels like you got an oven in your chest. you just look like a fucking lobster for an hour after taking it so must make sure nobody is gonna see you in public  ;D

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2015, 06:54:15 AM »
Lol last time I got my cholesterol checked the total was 260 and the good cholesterol was 190.... Ironically I wasn't even on a cycle it was a few years ago when I couldn't get any gear so a month or two before the tests I took superdrol, epistane , and some other random pro hormone all at once. I was being a dumb ass I stopped the cycle with in a week because I was getting pains in my stomach. I was taking a lot of fish oil also.

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2015, 07:04:03 AM »
ive been taking 10g fish oil a day for years, maybe thats part of what keeps my LDL low. my diet has also always been on the decent side.

however regarding niacin, please dont believe so much broscience you read on the web ;)
 only the useless form of niacin messes with liver numbers (niacinamide, it doesnt flush and its useless for cholesterol too).

additionally the insulin sensitivity thing is just temporary (while youre flushed). niacin causes a big spike in growth hormone after you take it.
this ALWAYS causes temporary insulin insensitivity. you should take it on empty stomach anyway, so that doesnt really matter. (best thing would be right before going to bed).

i actually kinda like the flush nowadays lol. feels like you got an oven in your chest. you just look like a fucking lobster for an hour after taking it so must make sure nobody is gonna see you in public  ;D

Same here, especially comes in handy during cold nights in the winter haha. Its like having a heater inside of you!
I made the mistake of taking it in the morning when I tried it for the first time. People at work thought I had a sun burn. I went along with it until the red blotchy-ness went down.
Must've been a mindfuck to see me red as a lobster at 9am and then back to normal an hour later  ;D

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2015, 07:48:10 AM »

Thats good to know about niacin... Might get me some. I used to take a night supplement of niacin and gaba. The flushing was crazy and if i didnt have at least 9 hours of sleep after i would be like a zombie the next day so im guessing it really increases GH levels.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2015, 09:21:05 AM »

Same here, especially comes in handy during cold nights in the winter haha. Its like having a heater inside of you!
I made the mistake of taking it in the morning when I tried it for the first time. People at work thought I had a sun burn. I went along with it until the red blotchy-ness went down.
Must've been a mindfuck to see me red as a lobster at 9am and then back to normal an hour later  ;D

ive actually thought about pranking my ex GF with it but never did so lol...
take 1g on empty stomach and you look like a fucking zombie, blood shot eyes, completely bright RED chest etc

Lol last time I got my cholesterol checked the total was 260 and the good cholesterol was 190.... Ironically I wasn't even on a cycle it was a few years ago when I couldn't get any gear so a month or two before the tests I took superdrol, epistane , and some other random pro hormone all at once. I was being a dumb ass I stopped the cycle with in a week because I was getting pains in my stomach. I was taking a lot of fish oil also.
HDL of 190? you sure you didnt get that wrong? HDL of 190 with LDL of 60 is VERY unlikely, unless you have some genetic mutation lol.
the other way around would be kinda average.

Thats good to know about niacin... Might get me some. I used to take a night supplement of niacin and gaba. The flushing was crazy and if i didnt have at least 9 hours of sleep after i would be like a zombie the next day so im guessing it really increases GH levels.

i never noticed drowsiness with niacin, that was probably related to GABA...
people get drowsy from dosing "sleep boosters" too high, same with melatonin, pramipexole etc.

the flush can be pretty nice... niacin does increase night sweats for me though. so if youre on tren, be careful :D

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2015, 03:16:37 AM »
Lol i think i got it turned around....