Author Topic: if i went to a childrens cancer center and brought a shitload of vegetarian food  (Read 676 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
like doughnuts chocolate cake beans n rice indian food chinese ffood italin food veggie meat crumbles polish food perogies ploskis ect ect kalenfruitshakes ect and had a few weeks of fun activities planned that me and the kids chose to do i would bet theyd all be cured if they ate as much as i reccommended and did just half the activities they will gain weight n shit 2to3times a day

the kids that fail will be the ones that resist all the efforts i put forth due to prior conditioning and natural resisting attitudes wich are difficult to reconcile
A

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
You have to write a study design.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
You have to write a study design.
arcade games the old scool like air hockey stand up games arcade machines pinball ect hopskotch and petting zoos for the girls making barbie doll movies ect ect watever they enjoy
unlimited. food. chocolatecake and kaleshakes mixed with cherry koolaid for kids stubborn for veggies
A

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
arcade games the old scool like air hockey stand up games arcade machines pinball ect hopskotch and petting zoos for the girls making barbie doll movies ect ect watever they enjoy
unlimited. food. chocolatecake and kaleshakes mixed with cherry koolaid for kids stubborn for veggies
I'd like to set that up for myself.  Especially the Petting Zoo.  I am not joking when I say my favorite thing to do in the world is visit a petting zoo.  I spend hours at them. 

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES

Pretty sure if you google zoo and make girls do barbie doll movies Feds will jump through your window within seconds and taser you.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Pretty sure if you google zoo and make girls do barbie doll movies Feds will jump through your window within seconds and taser you.
very informative wouldnt expect anything less i cant thank u enough
A