Author Topic: BLM  (Read 1916 times)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
BLM
« on: November 25, 2015, 05:03:09 PM »
Library-confrontation

0:30

Black-clad protesters gathered in front of Dartmouth Hall, forming a crowd roughly one hundred fifty strong.
Ostensibly there to denounce the removal of shirts from a display in Collis, the Black Lives Matter collective began to sing songs and chant their eponymous catchphrase. Not content to merely demonstrate there for the night, the band descended from their high-water mark to march into Baker-Berry Library.

“F*** you, you filthy white f***s!” “F*** you and your comfort!” “F*** you, you racist s***!”

These shouted epithets were the first indication that many students had of the coming storm. The sign-wielding, obscenity-shouting protesters proceeded through the usually quiet backwaters of the library. They surged first through first-floor Berry, then up the stairs to the normally undisturbed floors of the building, before coming back down to the ground floor of Novack.

Throngs of protesters converged around fellow students who had not joined in their long march.
They confronted students who bore “symbols of oppression”: “gangster hats” and Beats-brand headphones.
The flood of demonstrators self-consciously overstepped every boundary, opening the doors of study spaces with students reviewing for exams. Those who tried to close their doors were harassed further.

One student abandoned the study room and ran out of the library. The protesters followed her out of the library, shouting obscenities the whole way.

Students who refused to listen to or join their outbursts were shouted down. “Stand the f*** up!” “You filthy racist white piece of s***!”
Men and women alike were pushed and shoved by the group.

“If we can’t have it, shut it down!” they cried. Another woman was pinned to a wall by protesters who unleashed their insults, shouting “filthy white b****!” in her face.

http://www.dartreview.com/eyes-wide-open-at-the-protest/

At Donny T-rally

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: BLM
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2015, 05:12:19 PM »
Only college kids care about this shit, as evidenced by the second video. I almost feel bad for the dude, as he had no other friends protesting with him. Fucking world is fucked up.  :-\

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2015, 05:25:28 PM »
Did they import black people for the protest?

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2015, 06:02:31 PM »
Im ready to start tearing these monkeys apart.Anyone hear up to join me?I fucking cant stand these disgusting filthy animals.They are dumber than a fucking goat and i dont get how they cant reakize that they are all worthless pieces of shit.If i was born black i would try to start a movement and kill myself to better mankind.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2015, 06:06:46 PM »
Im ready to start tearing these monkeys apart.Anyone hear up to join me?I fucking cant stand these disgusting filthy animals.They are dumber than a fucking goat and i dont get how they cant reakize that they are all worthless pieces of shit.If i was born black i would try to start a movement and kill myself to better mankind.

Come on man, spell check and grammar check before posting. I agree that this movement is stupid, and no one over college age that's not black really gives a shit. College students are a pariah.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2015, 06:07:57 PM »
Black lives matter.........

To everyone except other blacks.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2015, 06:12:26 PM »
Classic ivory tower outrage.  How many black lives have been lost in the Dartmouth library?

The street?!  But it's dangerous out there!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2015, 08:20:13 PM »

There's like one dude who has ties with the CIA who plays the part of a college kid who gets these things off the ground. These things are there to get reactions from people. They want to see who may be a problem down the road for the Government. It's all tied together. Better off to not react harshly or even say too much. You'll know when the time comes to react. But for now, it's just an information gathering protest like so many others...

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2015, 08:31:27 PM »
i just hear them chanting black lives matter plus there are white people marching with them.  I didn't hear any of the other claimed stuff.  Little white lies I suppose
A

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2015, 10:59:39 PM »
Will never understand white guilt.