Author Topic: REUTERS 5-DAY ROLLING POLL: TRUMP 38%, CRUZ 11.6%, CARSON 11.5%, RUBIO 8.2%...  (Read 1160 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
I'm glad to see repub primary voters realized what a lying mess this Carson was.

I'm a little fearful that the lib plant Trump is tripling everyone else, but I understand.  He truly represents what 38% of the party is... liberals at heart, full of anger, disliking mexicans and obama, and willing to shit on vets, women, and anyone else.

I do think the other 62% of the party could easily defeat trump, if they didn't split their vote between 8 other candidates.  They'd better do it soon... Holidays are here and people start focusing on other things, congress is out, everyone takes breaks, and trump is less likely to step in shit if he's speaking less and nobody is watching the news.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Trumpets must be happy

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Trumpets must be happy

They know he's poison, but they also know they may be stuck with him by February if he wins big early states.

So, by being SILENT on the issue, when they're vocal on every other issue, they're letting getbig know while they are disgusted by the mess he's made of the GOP and focus he's taken OFF hilary, they might be spending 2016 convincing their friends why Trump is an awesome conservative.

Hedging bets!

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
They know he's poison, but they also know they may be stuck with him by February if he wins big early states.

So, by being SILENT on the issue, when they're vocal on every other issue, they're letting getbig know while they are disgusted by the mess he's made of the GOP and focus he's taken OFF hilary, they might be spending 2016 convincing their friends why Trump is an awesome conservative.

Hedging bets!

Hey shitbird-- nobody with half a brain is paying attention to your moronic predications. Here's one of my own---- 240 will rape his cousin while she's (or he's) passed out in his trailer home after getting sick on microwaveable turkey. Yeah. That's it-- that's all.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
I'm glad to see repub primary voters realized what a lying mess this Carson was.

I'm a little fearful that the lib plant Trump is tripling everyone else, but I understand.  He truly represents what 38% of the party is... liberals at heart, full of anger, disliking mexicans and obama, and willing to shit on vets, women, and anyone else.

I do think the other 62% of the party could easily defeat trump, if they didn't split their vote between 8 other candidates.  They'd better do it soon... Holidays are here and people start focusing on other things, congress is out, everyone takes breaks, and trump is less likely to step in shit if he's speaking less and nobody is watching the news.

I think the reason why Carson dropped is probably because of his comments about Terry Shiavo.

As for Trump, while he does appear to be a jerk, I think he would probably make a decent president.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
I think the reason why Carson dropped is probably because of his comments about Terry Shiavo.

As for Trump, while he does appear to be a jerk, I think he would probably make a decent president.

Carson is a lunatic and Trump is a dink who'd fold after the first punch.

ALL the potential republicant candidates would be sperm dumpsters after their first night in prison.

Hillary is more of a man than any of the other potential candidates.

She's going to kill whoever the party chooses and humiliate the repub party for another 8 years.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods

Carson is a lunatic and Trump is a dink who'd fold after the first punch.

ALL the potential republicant candidates would be sperm dumpsters after their first night in prison.

Hillary is more of a man than any of the other potential candidates.

She's going to kill whoever the party chooses and humiliate the repub party for another 8 years.

Too honest?

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!