Author Topic: Follistatin myostatin inhibitor  (Read 4479 times)

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
Follistatin myostatin inhibitor
« on: November 26, 2015, 12:05:26 AM »
Has Anyone tried this stuff?

My plug told me he has quality follistatin myostatin inhibitor coming in a month, so i wonder whether to try it.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: Myostatin Propeptide (HMP; GDF-8)
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2015, 12:22:26 AM »
Has Anyone tried this stuff?

My plug told me he has quality myostatin coming in a month, so i wonder whether to try it.

injecting myostatin wouldnt be a good idea  :D

imo all myo inhibitors are still way too weak or are sold at about 1/100 of the effective dosage
today its still a waste of money, we'll see how that looks like in 5-10 years. probably the next big thing (however inhibiting myostatin KILLS your joints and tendons and even people using the extremely low dosages on themselves have experienced similar stuff)

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2015, 01:02:36 AM »
injecting myostatin wouldnt be a good idea  :D

imo all myo inhibitors are still way too weak or are sold at about 1/100 of the effective dosage
today its still a waste of money, we'll see how that looks like in 5-10 years. probably the next big thing (however inhibiting myostatin KILLS your joints and tendons and even people using the extremely low dosages on themselves have experienced similar stuff)

U got me there. Dunno i am tempted to try it out during my time off aas but dont wanna fuck myself up.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2015, 07:17:41 AM »
You're using Genos aren't you?  Save the money you're gonna spend on myostatin propeptide, and get more Genos..  Those are pure gold.

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2015, 07:39:20 AM »
You're using Genos aren't you?  Save the money you're gonna spend on myostatin propeptide, and get more Genos..  Those are pure gold.

I was thinking of mixing things up. So far I am very happy with gains from the genos, but wanted to try follistatin myostatin inhibitor, keeping genos 4-5 UI ED. As I research it real shit is hard to find but mu plug says he can get it in a month.

I work with him from long time and spend lots of money, so i doubt it that he is going to fuck me over this.

I will give it a try if I get my hands on it and will keep u guys posted.

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
Re: Follistatin myostatin inhibitor
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2015, 06:58:46 AM »
I definitely want to see where the myostatin chemistry is going to be in the future.  Might be a key ingredient down the round
example
test
gh
slin
myo inhib

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2015, 04:58:26 PM »
I got a buddy who used super high doses for a long time. Stuff does not work.
?

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2015, 12:04:46 AM »
I got a buddy who used super high doses for a long time. Stuff does not work.

From what I read if you have real shit you will know in 1-2 weeks. Maybe is all BS.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2015, 12:10:43 AM »
From what I read if you have real shit you will know in 1-2 weeks. Maybe is all BS.

Or was just a non responder. Hard to know but superpeptides has good products.
?

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2015, 12:23:16 AM »
Or was just a non responder. Hard to know but superpeptides has good products.

Will see in the future. If this stuff works I will make u guys know.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2015, 04:35:53 AM »
garbage pushed by phil hernon a few years ago. all bullshit no results.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2015, 06:54:06 AM »
I definitely want to see where the myostatin chemistry is going to be in the future.  Might be a key ingredient down the round
example
test
gh
slin
myo inhib

I feel myostatin stuff is a waste.  Pharm GH is where it's at.  If you have extra cash, buy more pharm GH.  With GH, the more the better.  Test, GH, slin, thyroid hormone.  All you ever need to get very big and lean.  The one and only reason you see guys grow so much when they first turn pro is larger amounts of GH being be used.  That's it.

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2015, 08:12:32 AM »
I feel myostatin stuff is a waste.  Pharm GH is where it's at.  If you have extra cash, buy more pharm GH.  With GH, the more the better.  Test, GH, slin, thyroid hormone.  All you ever need to get very big and lean.  The one and only reason you see guys grow so much when they first turn pro is larger amounts of GH being be used.  That's it.

Ok so many negative responces regarding follistatin, what do you thing about 9UI ED for 6-12 months?

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2015, 08:51:31 AM »
Ok so many negative responces regarding follistatin, what do you thing about 9UI ED for 6-12 months?

Absolutely.  Your physique will change daily with 9 ius of Genos.  I'm jealous, I'd do that to, but that's pretty costly.  Go for it, you're in for a great ride.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2015, 11:05:35 AM »
Will see in the future. If this stuff works I will make u guys know.

Sounds good!
But if you can swing 9 units pharm gh, do it!
?

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2015, 12:00:05 PM »
Absolutely.  Your physique will change daily with 9 ius of Genos.  I'm jealous, I'd do that to, but that's pretty costly.  Go for it, you're in for a great ride.

I have been running 9 units since PCT started 17 days ago and was planning to do so till the end of it and cruise on 4.5 UI ED till end March when I am going to start test/tren/eq/mast/var or eq/test/mast/var depending on the goals and then pump it to 9 UI ED for 4-5 months while on AAS.

I think I can swing 9 units ED for 9-10 months but I would have to give up the idea of buying new rims for the summer, lol.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2015, 05:15:10 PM »
Fuck the rims, go for the Genos.  Kidding man, only you can make that decision.

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2015, 09:19:04 PM »
Fuck the rims, go for the Genos.  Kidding man, only you can make that decision.

haha, fuck the rims. :)

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2015, 05:27:14 AM »
Yea fuck rims lol maybe u could buy more gh and just rent some wheels? That's popular nowa days lol

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2015, 06:35:35 AM »
I have been running 9 units since PCT started 17 days ago and was planning to do so till the end of it and cruise on 4.5 UI ED till end March when I am going to start test/tren/eq/mast/var or eq/test/mast/var depending on the goals and then pump it to 9 UI ED for 4-5 months while on AAS.

I think I can swing 9 units ED for 9-10 months but I would have to give up the idea of buying new rims for the summer, lol.

yeah man, fuck the rims. you cant take you car everywhere but you carry your physique everywhere. Much rather invest in physique.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2015, 06:39:51 AM »
so no rim job?
 ;)
?

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2015, 03:30:39 PM »
Myostatin inhibitors are still in the testing phase by pharmaceutical companies they are not ready to even be produced yet for patients. Look up some of the clinical studies. Even the real Myostatin inhibitors seem to have some bad side effects that are being tested on humans. I wouldn't trust any of that stuff for at least 5 to 10 years. Especially from a ugl or research company.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2015, 04:55:51 PM »
Myostatin inhibitors are still in the testing phase by pharmaceutical companies they are not ready to even be produced yet for patients. Look up some of the clinical studies. Even the real Myostatin inhibitors seem to have some bad side effects that are being tested on humans. I wouldn't trust any of that stuff for at least 5 to 10 years. Especially from a ugl or research company.

QFT

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2015, 10:32:56 AM »

I agree with you. Its too much risk even if this shit is real.