Author Topic: Can SERMs & AIs be used together?  (Read 1057 times)

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
Can SERMs & AIs be used together?
« on: November 26, 2015, 03:22:42 AM »
Hey guys, just wondering what would be the adverse side effects if i use a SERM and an AI together during my blast? I am sure it puts alot of strain on the body, but I am wondering if it can be done safely. The reason I ask, is because I have been on Raloxifene @60mg/daily for the past 2 months to attempt to treat gynocomastia,  and recently I have noticed excess grease/oil on my forehead and scalp/hair. I get acne on my scalp, bad mood swings, headaches, I am fatigued, weird libido on and off, insomnia and anxiety/depression. I am on 600mg of test e weekly (split into 3 injections of 200mg on Monday, Wednesday and Friday) and I can easily assume that my estrogen is out of whack. So i decided to start adding 12.5mg of Aromasin every night after my fatty meal, and see how I feel a week or two from now. I just took my dosage 20-30 minutes ago. The only reason I didn't start taking it when I started my blast is because my coach had told me that estrogen is good for me, and that Aromatise Inhibitors do more bad than good, which I do agree with. He also mentioned that instead of using an AI, I should use the SERM Tamoxifen/Nolvadex if I worry about gynocomastia.

Thing is, I am already on Raloxifene which I personally think and has even background research that proves that it is more effective than Nolvadex at blocking estrogen at specific sites like the breast. My coach tells me since he didn't hear about it, it's because it's not approved like Nolvadex, I still decided to use Raloxfine over Nolvadex. Doesn't affect IGF levels like Nolvadex, and actually strengthens the spine, makes it twice as strong from what I hear lol. I've read some downsides, that it could weaken the bones and that calcium is needed. I already supplement with vitamin d3 (we don't have much sun in Canada and it increases the absorption of Calcium when taken together) and calcium before bed time anyways.

Also, I do agree with him saying estrogen is good. But too much estrogen has side effects. SERMS will prevent gynocomastia by blocking estrogen at the sites, but won't prevent excess testosterone to convert into estrogen. This could lead to elevated estradiol E2 levels flowing in the blood. I know that we need it in the range of 10-30ng/dl. Therefore, when estrogen becomes to elevated, it needs to be reduced/lowered to the healthy range, and the most effective way of doing so is using an Aromatise Inhibitor. And Aromasin is the safest out there, and one of a kind suicidal inhibitor, reduces up to 91% of total estrogen in the body. It has no estrogen rebound once discontinued nor does it affect lipids like Arimidex/Anastrozole and Letrozole/Femara. I heard it can be taken any time of the day, after a meal. It is better absorbed with fats. And it should be taken everyday due to its 27hour half life. The usual dosage is 10-25mg everyday. I decided to start at the lowest and see how I respond to it, whether or not it helps, and adjust my dosage from there. My pills are from Innovagen, they come in 12.5mg. That's why I take 12.5mg. I could have gotten Bentex which has 10mg pills, but I heard Inno is better for its Aromsin.

My coach has pharmaceutical grade aromasin from egypt, but sells me it for 250 CAD $, so expensive. Tried convincing me my stuff is bunk, which i hope it's not in an attempt to sell me his.

So what do you guys think of combining SERMs with AIs during a blast?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: Can SERMs & AIs be used together?
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2015, 07:51:26 AM »
i havent read the whole thread but i always use raloxifene and adex or letro together.

AIs = reduce estrogen
SERMs = prevent estrogen from attaching to some receptors and also mimick the action of estrogen on other receptors / tissues.
very different actions.

raloxifene has a ton of benefits. it basically gives all the positive effects of high estrogen (joints, bone density, cholesterol) and none of the negatives of estro or other SERMs (gyno, reduced igf etc).

for me its a safety buffer to avoid gyno on high dosages (try controlling your estro on 3g+ AAS, very hard even with letro)
it also mitigates the negative effects of t3 on bone density. since i use t3 all the time, i also use raloxifene all the time.

heenok

• Getbig IV
Re: Can SERMs & AIs be used together?
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2015, 12:45:00 PM »
Where do you get raloxifene ?

PM me..