Author Topic: Best Home Treadmill for $300 or less??  (Read 5714 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Best Home Treadmill for $300 or less??
« on: November 26, 2015, 06:50:01 PM »
Any recommendations?    Something smaller for women and children okay, doesn't have to hold the typical 280 pound ripped getbigger.   I see very nice ones for 500 at sports authority, and can go that route, but was hoping to spend a little less.  thanks!

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: Best Home Treadmill for $300 or less??
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2015, 07:12:26 PM »

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2015, 08:12:44 PM »
Any recommendations?    Something smaller for women and children okay, doesn't have to hold the typical 280 pound ripped getbigger.   I see very nice ones for 500 at sports authority, and can go that route, but was hoping to spend a little less.  thanks!
A cheap and shitty treadmill is actually a $300 clothes hanger because it will suck harder than TBombz and Goodrum on a first date. Buy a used commercial treadmill from a gym.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2015, 08:25:11 PM »
A cheap and shitty treadmill is actually a $300 clothes hanger because it will suck harder than TBombz and Goodrum on a first date. Buy a used commercial treadmill from a gym.

Haha, true on cheap home gym stuff. It's so shitty, you'll never wanna use it. Gotta invest, no choice. Even cheap commercial gym treadmills suck ass big time and surely they cost more than $300...

It's black Friday, gotta be some deals somewhere.
?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2015, 08:33:29 PM »

I would think living in Florida would eliminate the need for a treadmill.   For that price, your best bet is to keep hitting craigslist and being patient.

Sports Authority sells shit in  terms of  treadmills, spin bikes, etc....seriously.  Do your research, then hit the internet.
Y

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2015, 08:50:53 PM »
thanks.  looking at commercial ones $500 now.

In florida, it's insanely hot 8 months of the year.  I train at the gym whenever i feel like it, not for me.  this is for kiddos.  You want to play xbox, you gotta walk at a snails pace while you do ;)

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2015, 08:56:52 PM »
thanks.  looking at commercial ones $500 now.

In florida, it's insanely hot 8 months of the year.  I train at the gym whenever i feel like it, not for me.  this is for kiddos.  You want to play xbox, you gotta walk at a snails pace while you do ;)

Not like you're looking to drop a ton of cash, put if you can talk to a motorized sports equip repair guy, he could probably give you some great input.
:

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2015, 08:59:35 PM »
I bought an older Landice commercial model for $500 from a doctor's wife off of Craigslist. Can't beat it.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2015, 09:03:10 PM »
Buy a used one from a private citizen......most were barely/rarely used for training,mostly as a coat rack.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2015, 09:07:41 PM »
I bought an older Landice commercial model for $500 from a doctor's wife off of Craigslist. Can't beat it.

Was she hot?
:

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2015, 09:15:08 PM »
Was she hot?
I bet she would be after a few decanters of the old Vino!   :D

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2015, 09:34:09 PM »
No, she was old. Like Wes said, it was a $3k coat hanger to her.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2015, 02:57:54 AM »
The street. It's free.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2015, 05:13:00 AM »
Look for used. The starting point for treadmills is about $700 and even then they can be junk.  If you are use to commercial treadmills in a gym a cheap treadmill will seem like crap to run on. 

The cheapest "True" brand treadmill I could find new about 15 years ago was $1400 and it was the cheapest model they sell. Fantastic treadmill. My next one was a Sole.  The company makes so many brands of treadmills from the same factory. It was about $1100 and it felt junky compared to the True. 

Look on Craigs and your local shopper. So many buy treadmills and it sits in their house for years unused until they want to get rid of it.

One word of caution. My Sole treadmill weights close to 300lbs and there is no easy way to lift it. I took it down my basement with a 240lbs MMA guy and it was no easy task especially since their are no handles or grips.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2015, 05:14:01 AM »

Landice is one of the top brands.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2015, 05:19:20 AM »

Just buy a cheap clothing hanger because that's what it's gonna end up being.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2015, 05:35:51 AM »
Get the kids some of those Bruce Lee approved muscle spasm electrodes.  You want to play video games that's fine but you have to do electro-shock therapy at the same time.

Best treadmill is a rower imo.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2015, 05:46:51 AM »

why not buy a great pair of running shoes for that money?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2015, 06:27:50 AM »
I would think living in Florida would eliminate the need for a treadmill.   For that price, your best bet is to keep hitting craigslist and being patient.

Sports Authority sells shit in  terms of  treadmills, spin bikes, etc....seriously.  Do your research, then hit the internet.

truth

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2015, 05:49:17 PM »
A pair of shoes and your slutest shorts.
A

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2015, 03:20:43 AM »

I don't know anything about brands, but be sure to check out stores that sell used sporting equipment.  The last time I went into one, I was stunned by the number and variety of treadmills that were in there.  Treadmills seem to be one of those products that people buy with the best of intentions, but the novelty wears off real fast and they part with it.  The ones I saw were being sold for what seemed like pennies on the dollar.  Also check out craigslist and your local pawn shops.  There is no shortage of used treadmills for sale.

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2015, 03:28:03 AM »
Eat less caloris. Go outside for a walk!

This tredmill will be used for 5 weeks, then never again. Dont buy stupid stuff!

Every people get this stupid idea once in a while...but like I said. U will use it 5 weeks...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2015, 03:49:06 AM »
Eat less caloris. Go outside for a walk!

This tredmill will be used for 5 weeks, then never again. Dont buy stupid stuff!

Every people get this stupid idea once in a while...but like I said. U will use it 5 weeks...

we have a pretty solid exercise regimen with walking and park and tae kwon do... already in place. 

in FL, the elements can be brutal.  hot and itchy for 5 months of summer each year.  and it's dark by 6pm nightly, with school and other things lasting until 5 easily.  Just looking for a solid alternative for a nice 20 minute walk on those days when schedule falls apart.