Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
December 10, 2017, 11:46:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Philadelphia Dindu clan beats homeless veteran to death!  (Read 7250 times)
20inch calves
Getbig IV

« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2015, 01:26:28 PM »

They should all get the death penalty. The boy should get life for lying and causing the incident. It's crazy.. Very horrible story..made worse after seeing the video
Report to moderator   Logged

irongearco.com
illuminati
Competitors II
Getbig V

The Strongest Shall Survive

« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2015, 01:42:07 PM »

They should all get the death penalty. The boy should get life for lying and causing the incident. It's crazy.. Very horrible story..made worse after seeing the video

X2. Well Said.
What the Fark is a wrong with Some of
These Deranged Blacks.
Act worse than animals.
wes
Competitors
Getbig V

The Power Cosmic

« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2015, 01:54:08 PM »

Fucked up..........just completely fucked up shit.   Sad
Twaddle
Getbig V

« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2015, 02:03:15 PM »

I just rewatched the video, and saw the part where the mom maced the older boy in the face (missed it the first time).  It almost looks like a comedy sketch.  He's clawing at his face, and dancing around.   Cheesy  Nothing funny about this at all though.  Back to the matter at hand.

This event took place over 7 months ago.  Why hasn't this been plastered all over national media?  Why aren't whites marching in the streets, calling for justice?  Why aren't whites burning down businesses?  I just don't understand.   Undecided
Nails
Getbig V

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2015, 02:18:58 PM »

if OBAMA had a Philly Family  Huh Huh

20inch calves
Getbig IV

« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2015, 02:35:53 PM »

I just rewatched the video, and saw the part where the mom maced the older boy in the face (missed it the first time).  It almost looks like a comedy sketch.  He's clawing at his face, and dancing around.   Cheesy  Nothing funny about this at all though.  Back to the matter at hand.

This event took place over 7 months ago.  Why hasn't this been plastered all over national media?  Why aren't whites marching in the streets, calling for justice?  Why aren't whites burning down businesses?  I just don't understand.   Undecided

I usually don't get into racial issues..atleast I try not to however everyone has to admit the media has a double standard reporting incidents such as these. Had roles been reversed this would be on every news station across the country..causing riots in the streets

irongearco.com
_aj_
Getbig V

The Return of the OG

« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2015, 03:16:42 PM »

I usually don't get into racial issues..atleast I try not to however everyone has to admit the media has a double standard reporting incidents such as these. Had roles been reversed this would be on every news station across the country..causing riots in the streets

And a fully engaged Department of Justice and at least a dozen speeches from the Dindu in Chief.
Skeletor
Getbig V

Silence you furry fool!

« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2015, 04:09:26 PM »

Why is this in the Conspiracy Theories board?
avxo
Getbig V

Here's looking at you kid!

« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2015, 07:18:02 PM »

Wow... just fucking wow. Every single one of the "people" that poured out of that van should be charged. According to philly.com prosecutors are waiting for the coroner to determine the cause of death.

I believe murder charges are appropriate and, based on the video alone, should be a slam dunk. But I'm afraid that some idiot juror will argue that any mother would have done the same thing, and the case will end with either a mistrial or an acquittal.

Twaddle
Getbig V

« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2015, 07:21:01 PM »

Why is this in the Conspiracy Theories board?

Bwahahahaha, good point.  Why the fuck did this get moved?  Are one of the mods part of the Dindu Clan?   Grin
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!