Author Topic: Just Imagine if Groink made a defiant return to Getbig  (Read 30576 times)

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
Re: Just Imagine if Groink made a defiant return to Getbig
« Reply #75 on: November 28, 2015, 09:09:14 PM »
Groink has hit a rough patch in life and has apparently made some bad choices.

I like the guy and I'll pray for him as well.

We've all gone through bad patches.  Me personally, I prefer to cheer folks on who come through the fire.

Best to you Groink....hope it all works out.

What is it about him you like?

His thievery?

His arrogance?

Please explain what the great qualities are that he has that allow you to "like him".

I don't like him and the reasons are quite obvious.

He can come back.

Getbig certainly doesn't have a no criminals policy, but if he did come back, do you think he would truly be remorseful for anything and attempt to right his past wrongs?

I highly doubt it.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #76 on: November 28, 2015, 09:10:49 PM »

His thievery?

His arrogance?

Please explain what the great qualities are that he has that allow you to "like him".

He can come back.

Getbig certainly doesn't have a no criminals policy, but if he did come back, do you think he would truly be remorseful for anything and attempt to right his past wrongs?

I highly doubt it.

thank fuck for that  :D :D :D

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #77 on: November 28, 2015, 09:19:14 PM »

His thievery?

His arrogance?

He can come back.

I highly doubt it.

He was always cool to me.....we got along with no problem.

Again, I don't support his poor choices or conduct towards others.

He clearly hit a rough patch in life because he didn't always act the way he did towards the end of his time on the board.

I just felt he was struggling quite a bit.   I'm just not a "kick a person while they're down" type of guy.  Felt different than say an arce who just flat out ripped folks off....a game of sorts.  I don't know the whole situation.  Groink seemed to change slowly and negatively so....like he was struggling.  

Again, I don't have it all figured out, but I personally understand what it means to act a fool in life LOL.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: November 28, 2015, 11:13:47 PM »
Groink has hit a rough patch in life and has apparently made some bad choices.

I like the guy and I'll pray for him as well.

We've all gone through bad patches.  Me personally, I prefer to cheer folks on who come through the fire.

I don't support his bad choices.  I'm just saying we all make them.

Best to you Groink....hope it all works out.

Absolutely. Because it's clear now that he was caught up dopewise, behaving like a desperate fiend. Got some pity here, sure, that shit is evil. Once it sinks its claws ...

But then I read the quote L posted. Huh uh, fuuuck him. No sympathy at all for that kinda inconsiderate fuckery.

Walter: Was this a straight transaction, or did Groink suggest the possibility of your money maybe getting "lost"?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: November 28, 2015, 11:28:04 PM »

He clearly hit a rough patch in life because he didn't always act the way he did towards the end of his time on the board.

I just felt he was struggling quite a bit.   I'm just not a "kick a person while they're down" type of guy.  Felt different than say an arce who just flat out ripped folks off....a game of sorts.  I don't know the whole situation.  Groink seemed to change slowly and negatively so....like he was struggling.  

Again, I don't have it all figured out, but I personally understand what it means to act a fool in life LOL.

But you'd want him to make amends, yes? Pay the man what he's owed?

What I most hate about these borrow thieves - they always minimize the importance of money when it's payback time: "All YOU care about is money," or "YOU'RE really gonna let money ruin our friendship?" This bullshit.

Yet try and tell THEM this when they're asking in the first place.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #80 on: November 28, 2015, 11:43:51 PM »
But you'd want him to make amends, yes? Pay the man what he's owed?

What I most hate about these borrow thieves - they always minimize the importance of money when it's payback time: "All YOU care about is money," or "YOU'RE really gonna let money ruin our friendship?" This bullshit.

Yet try and tell THEM this when they're asking in the first place.

Definitely.   Work through whatever it is keeping him down, get back on his feet and try to pay off his debts.

A person can be forgiven for their behavior and still continue to settle debts.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: November 28, 2015, 11:57:04 PM »
Definitely.   Work through whatever it is keeping him down, get back on his feet and try to pay off his debts.

A person can be forgiven for their behavior and still continue to settle debts.

Agreed, no question. But when they're forgiven, and back on their feet/moving on WITHOUT paying their debts, this I hate.

The "I've moved on, why haven't you?" kinda shit.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: November 29, 2015, 12:01:40 AM »
Absolutely. Because it's clear now that he was caught up dopewise, behaving like a desperate fiend. Got some pity here, sure, that shit is evil. Once it sinks its claws ...

But then I read the quote L posted. Huh uh, fuuuck him. No sympathy at all for that kinda inconsiderate fuckery.

Walter: Was this a straight transaction, or did Groink suggest the possibility of your money maybe getting "lost"?

Absolutely not!  We spoke on the phone several times and not just about this. We discussed our kids, life events etc.

I have never been ripped off so saw nothing unusual.  I have his address and all his personal info so this was a totally unexpected. The thread linked to the text pic really goes through the whole thing. After his accident post blew up he blamed me for the beating he was taking and told me I could fuck off.  Then said through others that because I had money this should not be a big deal.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: November 29, 2015, 12:05:56 AM »

Please remove Groink's dick from your mouth for a second and listen to what a fucking schmoe you sound like. "He was always cool with me." Famous last words of every muscle worshipping phaggot who beat his meat to Craig Titus. If you still support Groink I suggest you change your name to MAN OF STEAL.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: November 29, 2015, 01:01:59 AM »
Absolutely not!  We spoke on the phone several times and not just about this. We discussed our kids, life events etc.

I have never been ripped off so saw nothing unusual.  I have his address and all his personal info so this was a totally unexpected. The thread linked to the text pic really goes through the whole thing. After his accident post blew up he blamed me for the beating he was taking and told me I could fuck off.  Then said through others that because I had money this should not be a big deal.

So wrong. I followed it here as it unfolded, just wasn't sure whether there was some prior understanding. Not sure, either, how the supplement trade operates; if there's risk involved, I mean. Don't know, never my thing.

Thing is, this is just junkie-type reasoning. Probably burns people all the time and just assumes everyone's the same. It's maddening to us because we don't behave this way or associate with these types, and we just assume others are like us. Cut your losses, I suppose.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #85 on: November 29, 2015, 01:14:36 AM »

Funny how you didn't really answer ugly's question. Was this a transaction between just the two of you or was Groink a man in the middle?

Thing is, this is just junkie-type reasoning. Probably burns people all the time and just assumes everyone's the same. It's maddening to us because we don't behave this way or associate with these types, and we just assume others are like us. Cut your losses, I suppose.

I never cared about this enough to comment, but there's something in Groink's message that no one has picked up, specifically the fact that he offered an explanation to WalterWhite and as far as I know, WalterWhite never revealed it. Instead he was very content to sit back and watch the rest of the board crucify the guy.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #86 on: November 29, 2015, 01:24:01 AM »
Funny how you didn't really answer ugly's question. Was this a transaction between just the two of you or was Groink a man in the middle?

I never cared about this enough to comment, but there's something in Groink's message that no one has picked up, specifically the fact that he offered an explanation to WalterWhite and as far as I know, WalterWhite never revealed it, instead he was very content to sit back and watch the rest of the board crucify the guy.
I thought that Groink had said he was a middle man in this transaction, and that the other guy ran off with the money.

I wonder if he was telling the truth about that part, or he simply kept the money to pay bills or buy drugs?

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #87 on: November 29, 2015, 01:34:01 AM »
I thought that Groink had said he was a middle man in this transaction, and that the other guy ran off with the money.

I wonder if he was telling the truth about that part, or he simply kept the money to pay bills or buy drugs?

Either thing could have happened. Groink has a reputation for being an arrogant tit, but not a scammer. And there have been serious scams in this board before like kigs.

In the end I think the guy brought it all on himself, he made it way toο easy for everyone to blame him.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: November 29, 2015, 01:40:57 AM »
Either thing could have happened. Groink has a reputation for being an arrogant tit, but not a scammer. And there have been serious scams in this board before like kigs.

In the end I think the guy brought it all on himself, he made it way to easy for everyone to blame him.

The other part of it was that Groink said that he would pay Walter back, but hinted that he technically shouldnt have to because it was the other guy who ran off with the money. I remember him saying something like "those are the chances you take".

Did Walter know that there would be a 3rd party involved? If there really was a third party to begin with.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: November 29, 2015, 01:44:59 AM »
its not the money its the principal of helping someone out and they fuck you over.

i had this happen to me before,   it is not a good feeling.     especially when you consider someone a friend.

walter is  a good guy. 

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: November 29, 2015, 01:55:04 AM »
its not the money its the principal of helping someone out and they fuck you over.

i had this happen to me before,   it is not a good feeling.     especially when you consider someone a friend.

walter is  a good guy. 
That is the exact message I was trying to convey in my original post. Okay Ugly?  ;)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: November 29, 2015, 03:14:54 AM »
That is the exact message I was trying to convey in my original post. Okay Ugly?  ;)

Well, it's the principle when we're talking family/friends, sure, but this? And still:

"I gather that you are fairly well off, so $600 bucks (not the meaning behind it) is obviously a paltry sum to you" makes it sound like Walt should maybe just eat the loss, long as our brave Groink returns to face the music.

You're not suggesting that, are you, Walter forgiving the debt?

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: November 29, 2015, 03:16:27 AM »
ha ha shizzo i am very handsome.   

i look like ravishing rick rude

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: November 29, 2015, 03:21:22 AM »
Well, it's the principle when we're talking family/friends, sure, but this? And still:

"I gather that you are fairly well off, so $600 bucks (not the meaning behind it) is obviously a paltry sum to you" makes it sound like Walt should maybe just eat the loss, long as our brave Groink returns to face the music.

You're not suggesting that, are you, Walter forgiving the debt?
I was implying that I am happy that Walter is well off, as so the $600 wouldn't affect him (monetarily), as much as the backstabbing of a supposed friend. I never once condoned what Groink did. I was just trying to sell his comeback like Don King would.

Good, bad, or indifferent, a Groink return thread would be legendary.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: November 29, 2015, 03:26:14 AM »
ha ha shizzo i am very handsome.   

i look like ravishing rick rude

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: November 29, 2015, 03:37:25 AM »
I was implying that I am happy that Walter is well off, as so the $600 wouldn't affect him (monetarily), as much as the backstabbing of a supposed friend. I never once condoned what Groink did. I was just trying to sell his comeback like Don King would.

Good, bad, or indifferent, a Groink return thread would be legendary.

Eh, thread schmead. Principle is locking him outta his account until dude gets his dough (with interest?). Then Walt picks Groink's new name before he starts his big comeback thread.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: November 29, 2015, 03:42:13 AM »
Eh, thread schmead. Principle is locking him outta his account until dude gets his dough (with interest?). Then Walt picks Groink's new name before he starts his big comeback thread.
:o

How do you know that Groink has not been posting under a gimmick? He has gone by many names already.

Now for someone like me? The Shizzo brand means everything. It stands for longevity, excellence, and the love for Getbig.  :-*

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: November 29, 2015, 04:11:17 AM »
:o

1) How do you know that Groink has not been posting under a gimmick? He has gone by many names already.

2) Now for someone like me? The Shizzo brand means everything. It stands for longevity, excellence, and the love for Getbig.  :-*

1) What difference would it make, then? No epic return thread, just another anonymous nobody.

2) Shut up, dufus.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: November 29, 2015, 04:12:27 AM »

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #99 on: November 29, 2015, 04:29:46 AM »

I never cared about this enough to comment, but there's something in Groink's message that no one has picked up, specifically the fact that he offered an explanation to WalterWhite and as far as I know, WalterWhite never revealed it. Instead he was very content to sit back and watch the rest of the board crucify the guy.

I am not sure why you are on WalterWhite here. This is Shizzo's Groink-dick-riding thread. WW has been happy to let this shit lie. If Shizzo's stupid threads cause you to try to call out other members, you need to look long and hard in the mirror.