Author Topic: Colorado shooting  (Read 2902 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Re: Colorado shooting
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2015, 09:00:36 AM »
America. Land of the free. Home of the brave

::)

master453

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2015, 09:58:35 AM »
this is an embarrassment.  trying to equate a legal medical procedure (abortion) as equal to a gunman murdering people for a crusade is borderline despicable.  he is basically giving justification for what that guy did.  he is blaming it on a "demented mind" and not a crusade...but i guess he wasnt so "demented" as to shoot up a random place like gas station or mcdonalds or a church.  he deliberately chose the one PP in the city.

and trying to spin this as "the whole fear of right wing Christians as opposed to militant Islamic terrorists." um, isnt that exactly what this is?  why is this guy any different or less than those isil fuckers?  extremist assholes are extremist assholes.  in my life i've had plenty of "right wing christians" call me the the n-word and threaten me to my face.  while isil represents a general threat to western life, my everyday struggle is NOT in dealing with isil.  its in navigating life in america.  its far more probable that in my life i end up in a critical situation with a "right wing christian" extremist bad guy than an islamic jihadist.

also, he tries to stupidly imply gang violence and violence among thugs is equal to police violence.  protests are not going to stop a street thug from being a thug.  the police however are correctly held to a higher standard than thuglife gang behavior.  their sole job is to serve and protect, not murder people.  the majority of police are not criminals and a great many are true heroes, but the point is there are some that ARE in fact criminals or at least arent properly trained to handle situations they end up in and end up unnecessarily killing people.  thats the whole point of black lives matter- to shine a light on this to IMPROVE policing in america.  how is that a bad thing?  because a bunch of angry black people scare old white people?  wake up.  instead of saying "yeah, you know what, there might be a problem.  policing could be better, we'll work on it, improve training, etc" these idiots like allen west continue to come out and basically say "fuck you black people, the police are perfect, you all are thugs".   and white america reads this and goes "yeah, yeah".  and black america hears it and gets angrier.  until america realizes this and looks to actually address these issues its only going to continue and get worse.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2015, 10:45:06 AM »
this is an embarrassment.  trying to equate a legal medical procedure (abortion) as equal to a gunman murdering people for a crusade is borderline despicable.  he is basically giving justification for what that guy did.  he is blaming it on a "demented mind" and not a crusade...but i guess he wasnt so "demented" as to shoot up a random place like gas station or mcdonalds or a church.  he deliberately chose the one PP in the city.

and trying to spin this as "the whole fear of right wing Christians as opposed to militant Islamic terrorists." um, isnt that exactly what this is?  why is this guy any different or less than those isil fuckers?  extremist assholes are extremist assholes.  in my life i've had plenty of "right wing christians" call me the the n-word and threaten me to my face.  while isil represents a general threat to western life, my everyday struggle is NOT in dealing with isil.  its in navigating life in america.  its far more probable that in my life i end up in a critical situation with a "right wing christian" extremist bad guy than an islamic jihadist.

also, he tries to stupidly imply gang violence and violence among thugs is equal to police violence.  protests are not going to stop a street thug from being a thug.  the police however are correctly held to a higher standard than thuglife gang behavior.  their sole job is to serve and protect, not murder people.  the majority of police are not criminals and a great many are true heroes, but the point is there are some that ARE in fact criminals or at least arent properly trained to handle situations they end up in and end up unnecessarily killing people.  thats the whole point of black lives matter- to shine a light on this to IMPROVE policing in america.  how is that a bad thing?  because a bunch of angry black people scare old white people?  wake up.  instead of saying "yeah, you know what, there might be a problem.  policing could be better, we'll work on it, improve training, etc" these idiots like allen west continue to come out and basically say "fuck you black people, the police are perfect, you all are thugs".   and white america reads this and goes "yeah, yeah".  and black america hears it and gets angrier.  until america realizes this and looks to actually address these issues its only going to continue and get worse.

The only thing that's an embarrassment is PPH pawning themselves off as a legit medical clinic when 98% of their medical "services" are abortions for the reasons of "just because". I'm sorry, how many times has PPH been caught on camera implementing themselves knowing certain "procedures" were illegal?

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2015, 12:07:10 PM »
The only thing that's an embarrassment is PPH pawning themselves off as a legit medical clinic when 98% of their medical "services" are abortions for the reasons of "just because". I'm sorry, how many times has PPH been caught on camera implementing themselves knowing certain "procedures" were illegal?

you're attacking the shooting victims here?

I don't like what they do and I'm fine with defunding the shit out of them.   BUT we're talking about terrorism here - IF it's a religious zealot murdering american doctors because he doesn't like what they're LEGALLY doing - that's a huge deal. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2015, 12:18:38 PM »
you're attacking the shooting victims here?

I don't like what they do and I'm fine with defunding the shit out of them.   BUT we're talking about terrorism here - IF it's a religious zealot murdering american doctors because he doesn't like what they're LEGALLY doing - that's a huge deal. 

Not at all, dude deserves to be sentenced and death penalty implemented. Just going by how the left will once again try to form public opinion by immediately making this an right wing thing. Obama loves this shit, make no mistake. This fits his agenda. But....

http://www.youngcons.com/colorado-planned-parenthood-shooter-not-republican-registered-as-a-woman/

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2015, 12:20:51 PM »
Justification of killing innocents?

Does that sound similar to what "moderate muslims" do to anyone? If you don't condemn it, you condone it.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2015, 12:25:42 PM »
And ol barry just said enough is enough with guns....so here we go with the full frontal attack on the 2nd amendment. I think 6 people were murdered this week in his "hometown" of Chicago...but that's ok. When its law abiding citizens with scary "assault weapons" nope to much for the pansy in chief...
L

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2015, 12:28:09 PM »
And ol barry just said enough is enough with guns....so here we go with the full frontal attack on the 2nd amendment. I think 6 people were murdered this week in his "hometown" of Chicago...but that's ok. When its law abiding citizens with scary "assault weapons" nope to much for the pansy in chief...

Yes, he said it... but there is nothing he will be able to do about it, and of course you know this.

The Republicans hold the house and the senate, so Obama isn't doing shit.

Don't stress over it.

He made the statement on a Saturday when everyone is watching football. He ain't doing shit when it comes to guns and he knows it.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2015, 12:29:29 PM »
http://news.yahoo.com/obama-says-enough-enough-latest-us-shooting-141938057.html

The none gun guys on here will say that Obama can't really do anything but what they can do is drive up ammo prices, parts prices...fee's tags, licenses etc etc. All of which are 2nd Amendment violations....but the libs don't care. They refuse to abide by Supreme Court rulings on guns in DC and other places while we have to suck down BS gay rights and Obamacare rulings. Fuck him...
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2015, 12:31:08 PM »
Yes, he said it... but there is nothing he will be able to do about it, and of course you know this.

The Republicans hold the house and the senate, so Obama isn't doing shit.

Don't stress over it.

He made the statement on a Saturday when everyone is watching football. He ain't doing shit when it comes to guns and he knows it.

I would love you to be 100% right but I'm still gonna accelerate my sniper build on a Remington 700 I picked up..no telling who will shoot who next.
L

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2015, 12:36:46 PM »
I would love you to be 100% right but I'm still gonna accelerate my sniper build on a Remington 700 I picked up..no telling who will shoot who next.

I'll put it to you like this... I live in Cali right now... I'm originally from Virginia. I am definitely pro gun and even I can go out and buy guns here in California with no more difficulty than I can in Virginia.

Now carrying is much worse out here and I fucking HATE it. Those are state laws though and that's the shit you deal with sometimes.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2015, 12:39:29 PM »

Ya the place has fallen into utter chaos since the great recession ::)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2015, 12:52:02 PM »

[/quote

Good post. I think there is value in examining every shooting case the police are involved in. Where BLM loses credibility in my view is they aren't really interested in viewing the facts of each case before declaring an injustice. The fact a white officer uses deadly force on a black person is enough for them to yell police brutality. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2015, 12:59:25 PM »
Coach, do u consider the murder of abortion doctors to be just as bad as the murder of people at a concert in France?   Equal?

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2015, 05:03:05 AM »

Please provide credible reference for the 98% statistic you quote.

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2015, 05:20:49 AM »
Mr. West writes: "But those on the left need to be aware that EVERY DAY Planned Parenthood is in the business of killing babies. That is not debatable."

Well.. yes, actually. It is debatable. Just because Allen B. West thinks it's not debatable doesn't make it not debatable.

He then adds: "I know, the retort will be that Roe v Wade provides for the legal killing of babies – but do any of you find comfort in that logic?"

I can't find any comfort in that logic, because the statement is bullshit. Roe v. Wade doesn't provide for the "legal killing of babies." But hey... who cares, right? Got to write some shit to peddle on the 'net after that "great [morning] run along a Ft. Lauderdale beach" and get the followers riled up. It's not like they're critical thinkers anyways.

So we'll transition over to the whole "black lives matter" thing because that's a thing that's trending on the Interwebs. And we got to make it edgy by sprinkling just enough "real talk" in there to shock people with our realness. Like talking tough but claiming he ain't a "ni!@er" - masked like that, of course, because we don't want to be too real, yo.

Then we'll end by mentioning sports and turkey day.

The mic has been dropped yo. Allenye West out!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2015, 08:55:08 AM »
Wow.  West attacking victims here.   Not cool. 

Purge_WTF

« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2015, 10:49:47 AM »
Wow.  West attacking victims here.   Not cool. 

I don't think he's attacking the victims so much as he's stating that the mainstream media is more inclined to mention said victims because the perpetrator was a Caucasian male.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2015, 11:02:51 AM »
Guy was a wack job...some reports I've seen said he was going in to rob a bank and fucked up...no idea what to think or even care. This is not an excuse to usurp the 2nd Amendment. As for as Tu Holmes comment...completely ridiculous that you can't carry easily or that they regulate mag size...those are 2nd amendment infringements and that's why the NRA operates the way that they do. Take Texas for example....no real restrictions....will have open carry on Jan 1...which is legal as long as you already have a CCP. I won't carry like that but does make it easier should your shirt get pulled up and some pansy get excited. You can have a gun in your car...no ccp needed as long as its not readily visible...car is a rolling extension of your home. If you rob me and I'm in active pursuit I can follow you to your home...smoke you and get my shit back. They have a lot of scary rules but things here are quiet compared to the idiocy of Colorado...oddly this shit got out of control right after the gov enacted stricter rules.
L

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2015, 06:36:32 AM »
Sounds like someone had too much coffee at the Carly campaign rally.

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2015, 07:50:49 AM »
Guy was a wack job...some reports I've seen said he was going in to rob a bank and fucked up...no idea what to think or even care. This is not an excuse to usurp the 2nd Amendment. As for as Tu Holmes comment...completely ridiculous that you can't carry easily or that they regulate mag size...those are 2nd amendment infringements and that's why the NRA operates the way that they do. Take Texas for example....no real restrictions....will have open carry on Jan 1...which is legal as long as you already have a CCP. I won't carry like that but does make it easier should your shirt get pulled up and some pansy get excited. You can have a gun in your car...no ccp needed as long as its not readily visible...car is a rolling extension of your home. If you rob me and I'm in active pursuit I can follow you to your home...smoke you and get my shit back. They have a lot of scary rules but things here are quiet compared to the idiocy of Colorado...oddly this shit got out of control right after the gov enacted stricter rules.

Agree 100% on this not being a reason to "usurp" the 2nd Amendment. I saw an interview with the brother of a victim, who claimed not to be angry at the shooter but at the laws that allow people to carry. As if a deranged whack-job cares about laws...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2015, 08:02:24 AM »
Mr. West writes: "But those on the left need to be aware that EVERY DAY Planned Parenthood is in the business of killing babies. That is not debatable."

Well.. yes, actually. It is debatable. Just because Allen B. West thinks it's not debatable doesn't make it not debatable.

He then adds: "I know, the retort will be that Roe v Wade provides for the legal killing of babies – but do any of you find comfort in that logic?"

I can't find any comfort in that logic, because the statement is bullshit. Roe v. Wade doesn't provide for the "legal killing of babies." But hey... who cares, right? Got to write some shit to peddle on the 'net after that "great [morning] run along a Ft. Lauderdale beach" and get the followers riled up. It's not like they're critical thinkers anyways.

So we'll transition over to the whole "black lives matter" thing because that's a thing that's trending on the Interwebs. And we got to make it edgy by sprinkling just enough "real talk" in there to shock people with our realness. Like talking tough but claiming he ain't a "ni!@er" - masked like that, of course, because we don't want to be too real, yo.

Then we'll end by mentioning sports and turkey day.

The mic has been dropped yo. Allenye West out!

If you don't define an unborn child as a baby, then yes it's "debatable."