Author Topic: Mustafa Mohammad - Discussion  (Read 30619 times)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Re: Mustafa Mohammad is the best!!
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2006, 02:48:25 PM »
You look at the guys with unreal quads over history... Platz, Warren, Coleman, Mustafa...

What sets em apart?
thats quite insulting to coleman to put him in that company
P

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2006, 04:41:36 AM »
Ya Mustafa does look awesome! Dammm I want to see this dude get the placings he deserves! Also hope he gets the conditioning under control. Also needs to act like a champ.

will there be a show in outer mongolia where he can qualify for the olympia?  if not he better stay a european champ because that nutcase is wearing out his welcome in the states if he keeps acting like a terrorist.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2006, 04:57:32 AM »
He reminds me of Ed Kawak. That guy had it all ( a little light in the pecs ) yet could not get placed in the IFBB shows. He did his thing in the NABBA. You can't deny MM looks freaky.

I think he's finished in the sport. He's pissed off the federation, made an ass of himself in front of Arnold, he brings religion into the equation and owes Milos cash. He's a lot like that ass Nasser, who screwed big Tom T out of cash and fell from grace. There is a lot of pressure in being a disliked guy and trying to peak with under that pressure  . . . well good luck.

The Beef.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2006, 04:59:04 AM »
Mustafa sounds like the perfect anti-thesis to the IFBB.

I wonder if there's another pro division where he might end up?

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2006, 05:00:24 AM »
Well, i will not say that his actions on the Arnold where correct,  but this guy get too much f*cked on regular basis!!!!
 its ok if he doesnt still control his conditioning to win a show, but goddam...how can a guy who has incredible mass, very good symetry for a guy that has that kind of mass...doesnt have a GUT and has some really freaky stand out parts (legs, chest) get some of the placings he gets its incredible....
 And the worst...i think that even if in one show he did get into the best conditioning of any of the competitors, he would still not win... :(
 But after all, bodybuilding has the mentality where you have to 'pay your dues'...just look at lee priest who was overlooked for like forever

!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2006, 05:19:45 AM »
Well, i will not say that his actions on the Arnold where correct,  but this guy get too much f*cked on regular basis!!!!
 its ok if he doesnt still control his conditioning to win a show, but goddam...how can a guy who has incredible mass, very good symetry for a guy that has that kind of mass...doesnt have a GUT and has some really freaky stand out parts (legs, chest) get some of the placings he gets its incredible....
 And the worst...i think that even if in one show he did get into the best conditioning of any of the competitors, he would still not win... :(
 But after all, bodybuilding has the mentality where you have to 'pay your dues'...just look at lee priest who was overlooked for like forever

dont blame the judges, they're all board certified  ::)

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2006, 09:30:48 AM »
i dont rate coleman in regards to quads. He had the biggest in the sport, granted, but has lttle separation when you look at Platz's, Jays, DeMayo's, Warrens, hell even Mike Morris at one time
Scouser on Tour

Gord

• Getbig IV
  • Smile when you say that
« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2006, 04:05:26 AM »
Lies, damn lies and diets

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2006, 04:08:47 AM »
what does MM need cash for?

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2006, 04:18:22 AM »
Its a real shame!!!  I would have given Mustafa the shirt off my back!!  He was on of my idols and one hell of a bodybuilder and poser!!! Well he still is a great BB and poser, but the person inside someone is what draws us to become there friend and after hearing this from my brother Milos it was very sad!!! Over Money!!! what a shame!! I know and i saw personally the time, effort and stress Milos put into Mustafa!!! Especially when he arrives 14 days out of the Europa Pro show and now where in the shape he could be!! Well he still wipped my ass (but i got him in NY) so it shows the abilty he has to get in shape, but he could be so much better!! like i said he is a great bodybuilder!!  but my point is Milos treated Mustafa like a brother!! he loved Mustafa like a brother and gave him everything, most of all his heart and friendship!! and to find out this is how Mustafa pays Milos back is just gutless and very sad!!!

asani

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2006, 04:33:13 AM »
@Gord

this pics were taken in 2004- musti was not as big as usual... 2weeks beforethe mr o he was totaly out of shape and had to come in contest shape very very fast, so he lost a lot of muscles!

Gord

• Getbig IV
  • Smile when you say that
« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2006, 04:43:28 AM »
@Gord

this pics were taken in 2004- musti was not as big as usual... 2weeks beforethe mr o he was totaly out of shape and had to come in contest shape very very fast, so he lost a lot of muscles!

Fair enough, but I still wouldn't be that certain he "owns Cutler".
Lies, damn lies and diets

asani

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2006, 05:04:52 AM »
both are great bb and i´m a big big fan of jay, but when mm comes in 100% and even culter does, imo mm is better. but you´re right, "owns" is the wrong word here. ;)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #38 on: March 10, 2006, 05:05:56 AM »
Its a real shame!!!  I would have given Mustafa the shirt off my back!!  He was on of my idols and one hell of a bodybuilder and poser!!! Well he still is a great BB and poser, but the person inside someone is what draws us to become there friend and after hearing this from my brother Milos it was very sad!!! Over Money!!! what a shame!! I know and i saw personally the time, effort and stress Milos put into Mustafa!!! Especially when he arrives 14 days out of the Europa Pro show and now where in the shape he could be!! Well he still wipped my ass (but i got him in NY) so it shows the abilty he has to get in shape, but he could be so much better!! like i said he is a great bodybuilder!!  but my point is Milos treated Mustafa like a brother!! he loved Mustafa like a brother and gave him everything, most of all his heart and friendship!! and to find out this is how Mustafa pays Milos back is just gutless and very sad!!!

I think im going to cry..... :'( :'( :'( :'(
L

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: March 10, 2006, 12:54:06 PM »
I think im going to cry..... :'( :'( :'( :'(

Sad i dont mean crying!! Sad, that is very dissapointing to have a friend who you trust do this!!!

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 10, 2006, 02:11:19 PM »
Does he?

Jay is way closer to the camera and Mustafa is way more conditioned

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #41 on: March 10, 2006, 02:22:10 PM »
Sad i dont mean crying!! Sad, that is very dissapointing to have a friend who you trust do this!!!

what exactly did he do?

leycus 101

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: March 10, 2006, 02:28:57 PM »
pump'em dump'em

leycus 101

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: March 10, 2006, 02:29:49 PM »

i think i missed somthing... i used to work for milos a few years back, i know hes a good guy.. what did he do to milos if i may ask.. thanks
pump'em dump'em

jeffrey.

• Getbig III
  • i love the pdi
« Reply #44 on: March 10, 2006, 02:33:24 PM »
MUSTAFA OWES ME CASH TOO!!!!!!!

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 10, 2006, 02:46:07 PM »

i would cry aswell if a fellow bodybuilder look so much better then i do.
Mustafa owns you. keep crying  :'(

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #46 on: March 10, 2006, 02:50:11 PM »
i remember mustafa when he worked the counter at the 7-11  nice guy

asani

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: March 10, 2006, 02:51:09 PM »
@davidpaul

that was so unnessesary...

GTO KILR

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: March 10, 2006, 07:17:35 PM »
Mustafa has alot of muscle but not very good lines. The quads are huge but the lines and nice shape are not there. Its like his muscles were poured in a form and glued on to him. Not flowing together. Probably does have more muscle than alot of the other pros though.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 25, 2006, 01:49:18 PM »
bump for Mustafa :o