Author Topic: Fitness "Celebrities" Who've Become Vegan Since Vegan Gains Started Vlogging  (Read 7369 times)

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
*Hodge Twins
*Jeff Seid
*Rob Bailey

None have directly credited him, but it seems pretty obvious.

Say what you will about him, he seems to be having an impact.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
Fuck vegans!

Method101

• Getbig V
there is a lesser known "fitness celeb" called "humerusfitness" who converted recently as well.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
In several of the Vegan Gains threads that have been started on this forum, a few of the members have talked about how they have been considering going vegan.

ritch

• Getbig V
In several of the Vegan Gains threads that have been started on this forum, a few of the members have talked about how they have been considering going vegan.

I've considered it too. But that is a massive word, lol... The newbs won't last being vegan.
?

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
I've considered it too. But that is a massive word, lol... The newbs won't last being vegan.

Point being even if all aren't converted, many are getting  his message.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
*Hodge Twins
*Jeff Seid
*Rob Bailey

None have directly credited him, but it seems pretty obvious.

Say what you will about him, he seems to be having an impact.

Hodge Twins are still eating meat being fish.  Obviously punking Vegan Gains to get more views thus more money.  The other two I'm not sure but I'm sure it didn't have much to do with that twirp 

A

Henda

• Getbig V
Going around shouting off about being a vegan is on par with bragging about being a fag, perhaps even worse

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...

Tried it for like a week about 6 years ago.

Lasted all of 3 days.

Fuck that vegan nonsense. I didn't evolve to the top of the food chain to eat the same thing as a Koala bear.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES

Lasted all of 3 days.

Fuck that vegan nonsense. I didn't evolve to the top of the food chain to eat the same thing as a Koala bear.
must av been the worst days of your life

Method101

• Getbig V

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth

Lasted all of 3 days.

Unless you are someone who is very passionate (borderline obsessive), about veganism, it's a very difficult to do. All the best dishes contain meat. 

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb

This guy and that bananacunt need to die asap.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Fuck vegans!

Fuck cowards who kill others weaker than themselves.

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
Fuck cowards who kill others weaker than themselves.

When was the last time you beat up a cow?

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
It's a fad that lets people feel superior.

There's no message or bigger picture.

milone79

• Getbig IV

^^^THIS.....poptarts, intermittent fasting, carb back loading, HIIT, fasted cardio......just another fad in an industry built on bullshit fads.....

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
^^^THIS.....poptarts, intermittent fasting, carb back loading, HIIT, fasted cardio......just another fad in an industry built on bullshit fads.....

It's also so that people can feel like they belong to something like a club.

drkaje

• Getbig V
It's also so that people can feel like they belong to something like a club.

It takes special kinds of nitwits to congratulate themselves over doing nothing?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
I'm willing to cut down but I'm not going to stop.  I like to think the animals had some good times.

If I wasn't so full of shit I'd make time to seek out farmers who treat their stock well.  Interesting thing tho, farmers tend to be callous and regard city folk talk about animal welfare as foolishness.  They're not cruel.  They just don't feel bad about killing an animal.  Comes from a lifetime of doing it, I guess.

Which makes me wonder if I should raise my own animals.  Then I could ensure they have a good life before I kill them.  Which, of course, I wouldn't be able to do because I'd feel too bad about it after getting to know them.  

And this leads to the final conundrum - a few generations on, the farmer's animals are happier and healthier than mine because he killed all the weakest, most worm and disease ridden, defective ones and only bred the best ones, which is more or less what would happen in the wild with predators around.  I'd save all of them and have the crappiest herd in town, constantly in need of being put out of their misery.  

[Maybe.  Worm issues are a big deal and mostly have to do with poor grazing management ime (which is zero), but from what I've seen grazing management amounts to not managing the graze at all and just letting animals wander where they like.  A lot of cull/breed decisions are made based on records of parasite resistance which strikes me as goofy when no one ever partitions the paddock or bothers moving the herd so they don't eat the worms hatching out of their own shit.  Make a point of not exposing your herd to parasites and then you can make breeding decisions based on more desirable traits than how well they tolerate worms.]

I could see raising sheep and goats for dairy.  Sheep & goat cheese is so far past cow cheese there's no comparing.  I don't see any cruelty inherent in dairy farming as long as the animals are living well.  

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Even a vegetable cries when your rip it out of the ground

Fucking vegans , stick to water and oxygen only

drkaje

• Getbig V
Even a vegetable cries when your rip it out of the ground

Fucking vegans , stick to water and oxygen only

They could become Breatharians!

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini

LOL there's a pretty definitive bigger picture aspect. The corporate meat production process is horrific. The level of abuse and cruelty is straight up psychotic. Exposure to it is the thing that converts the most people.

Beef "farming"is one of the most environmentally damaging industries on earth. Meat consumption raises health risks across the board, as well as likelihood of obesity.

There are several huge ethical and practical reasons to become vegan.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Good to see that cock is still vegan friendly
a