Author Topic: Cruz Describes Planned Parenthood Shooter As ‘Transgendered Leftist Activist  (Read 739 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
What are your thoughts on this?

Republican presidential candidate Ted Cruz is the latest presidential candidate trying to downplay the role anti-abortion rhetoric may have played in motivating the Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado Springs Friday afternoon. When a reporter asked him at an Iowa campaign stop Sunday evening about suspect Robert Lewis Dear saying he was motivated by “no more baby parts,” Cruz countered that he’s also been reported to be a “transgendered leftist activist.”

Cruz explained, “We know that he was a man registered to vote as a woman.” This discrepancy on Dear’s voter registration was first reported by The Gateway Pundit, a self-described “right-of-center news website,” under the claim that he “identifies as woman.” Conservatives have since run with the claim that Dear is transgender.

There is actually no evidence to suggest that he is transgender, nor a “leftist,” nor any kind of activist. In fact, all of the available information suggests he was none of those things.

As the New York Times explained, Dear was very much a recluse, the type “that preferred to be left alone,” living in various single-wide trailers and cabins since his divorce in 2000. Neighbors did not know him well, and if they did, it’s because he would lash out at them when they tried to interfere with his business, like reporting him for mistreating his dogs.

Read more: http://thinkprogress.org/lgbt/2015/11/29/3726311/ted-cruz-planned-parenthood-shooting-transgendered/

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
I think the point was that there are a few stories out there to include he was trying to rob a bank and then ended up at the planned parenthood place.....
L

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
A leftist attacking planned parenthood? That doesnt make sense.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
his ex-wife said he's anti-abortion, far right wing.

still, it's smart politics for Cruz to put this out there.  not entirely accurate, but it'll get traction with the base.  They're not bright enough to look things up.  They hear what they like.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

still, it's smart politics for Cruz to put this out there.  not entirely accurate, but it'll get traction with the base.  They're not bright enough to look things up.  They hear what they like.

Thats Cruz for you.

Remember when he blamed the government shutdown on the democrats?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V

if integrity matters,. why do you support Cruz?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
if integrity matters,. why do you support Cruz?

i'm willing to determine his pandering to the base with obvious lies is just part of getting elected.

cruz has shown he's willing to shut down govt paychecks in order to cut spending.  He's the ONLY financially responsible candidate on either side.  He isn't jsut talking about do it as POTUS... he DID it as senator. 

So I think he will slash spending on a monster scale.  And I'm convinced NONE of the others will.  Trump will create 5 million jobs by spending ten trillion bucks over a decade.  unacceptable, even if he wants to be just like reagan.  Reagan-like spending in 2015 will bankrupt this nation.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
i'm a cruz supporter and I openly admit his lies/pandering on this particular issue as a means of securing the Carson voters who now realize Carson is a bag of ignorant shit. 

it's like talking to children.  You cannot talk fiscal responsibility.... you have to talk unicorns, hate, and anti-left rhetoric.  it's all they understand.  They didn't finish college, but they scream louder than anyone else.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
i'm a cruz supporter and I openly admit his lies/pandering on this particular issue as a means of securing the Carson voters who now realize Carson is a bag of ignorant shit. 

it's like talking to children.  You cannot talk fiscal responsibility.... you have to talk unicorns, hate, and anti-left rhetoric.  it's all they understand.  They didn't finish college, but they scream louder than anyone else.

Fair enough, but you need to stop pointing fingers at the other candidates for lying. It's hypocritical. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Fair enough, but you need to stop pointing fingers at the other candidates for lying. It's hypocritical. 

Every candidate running has lied about something this year.  100% of them.

I like Cruz because IMO he's the ONLY one that will stop the spending. 

I feel we're in December.  Iowa is 8 weeks away, with big holiday breaks in the middle.  Trump is practically unbeatable now.  All those small-minded people predicting trump would never lead, or he'd fizzle... he's led for months now, with only a small gap for that little carson run.

And we're all forgetting Trump is worth billions of dollars, and has star power - and TV experience. ANY ONE of those would be enough to win, all things equal.  Palin had star power.  Perot had billions.  Obama had star power.  Reagan had TV power.

Well, Trump has ALL THREE.   Repubs are starting to realize they may be stuck with him now.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Any update on his motivation?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
witf?