Author Topic: Trump Mocks Disabled Reporter  (Read 2935 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Trump Mocks Disabled Reporter
« on: November 30, 2015, 08:20:38 AM »
I'd like to say this is a new low, but it's hard to find which one of his classless comments is more outrageous.  There is no way this man is fit to be president.   

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: Trump Mocks Disabled Reporter
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2015, 08:55:49 AM »
What a dumb ass.

And you fucking people who support him....

:-X

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2015, 09:54:30 AM »
There is no way this man is fit to be president.   

We're talking about the stupidest, angriest, low class 1/3 of the republican party. 

They're the only ones supporting Trump.  They don't know politics, they don't know class.  They supported Palin based on boner & emotion.  With trump, it's all anti-muslim, anti-mexican rage. 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2015, 12:21:00 PM »
Trump is so presidential...

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2015, 02:03:38 PM »
I get that he is an obnoxious rich prick with the maturity of a 10 yr old..what I don't get is how he is even in this race...... It really is just another straw on the camels back that this country has a bunch of idiots in it.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2015, 02:05:52 PM »
I get that he is an obnoxious rich prick with the maturity of a 10 yr old..what I don't get is how he is even in this race...... It really is just another straw on the camels back that this country has a bunch of idiots in it.

I will lose all hope in my fellow Americans if that man makes it out the primary and/or is elected.  But I don't think that's going to happen.  I think this is all fiction. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2015, 03:18:24 PM »
I will lose all hope in my fellow Americans if that man makes it out the primary and/or is elected.  But I don't think that's going to happen.  I think this is all fiction. 

what month do you predict he'll collapse?

Cause "experts" said from minute 1 that trump was a joke and would never lead polls, burn out fast.   I agreed he was a joke - but said the emotionally-driven, low IQ base of the GOP would love his progressive ass - and I was right.

I still predict he will get the nomination because he can outspend anyone if it's close enough, and it'll be close enough because even after he's insulted veterans, handicapped, women, and anyone else - idiots on the right just love his celebrity. 

Hannity's show today said it all... he disagrees with trump on economy, social issues, immanent domain and other things, but 1) he thinks he'll be a good leader and 2) he expects trump will just decide to govern as a conservative even if he won't promise to.  Then he said Trump was only a democrat because that's what it takes to succeed in business in new york.  That's like saying it's cool obama was at that pastor's church, beceuase that's what it takes to succeed in chicago politics.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2015, 06:35:00 AM »
Hannity doesn't have much credibility, not sure why you would use him as a source. I THINK Trump will continue to lose points in the polling the longer this goes on. He can't help himself. He is a douchebag and eventually will insult just about everyone and people will fall off the band wagon except for the most redneck of his supporters. Just my opinion.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2015, 07:59:42 AM »
Hannity doesn't have much credibility, not sure why you would use him as a source. I THINK Trump will continue to lose points in the polling the longer this goes on. He can't help himself. He is a douchebag and eventually will insult just about everyone and people will fall off the band wagon except for the most redneck of his supporters. Just my opinion.

Trump has his ups and downs... but that just means he's going from doubling to tripling everyone else, back to doubling. 

Unless there's a HUGE change, or he outright screws up on a bigger scale than he has already... he won't lose.  He has a billion $ to spend, all things equal.  And things are NOT equal now.

James

« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2015, 08:10:44 AM »

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2015, 08:20:09 AM »
He's already elected.

Trump=fool

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2015, 08:49:20 AM »

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2015, 09:55:07 AM »
I could really care less, I'm not going to fain some outrage because its the PC thing to do. Trump is an asshole, he has always been an asshole, why the surprise?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2015, 10:00:26 AM »
I'd like to say this is a new low, but it's hard to find which one of his classless comments is more outrageous.  There is no way this man is fit to be president.   

The Man ..if you want to call him that is scum. If he ever gets to be President of the U s of A ..then i will move to Russia.