Author Topic: Went to a my first NBA game  (Read 1269 times)

judochoke

• Getbig III
Went to a my first NBA game
« on: November 30, 2015, 10:05:32 AM »
I have watched all of jay cutlets videos. Every one of them. And I have to admit they are pretty boring. But nothing like watching NBA game. Fucking fouls on every play, no action, players can't shoot shit. And to top it off, they fouled the clippers center, who can't shoot free throws to save his life,every time the clippers in bounded the ball. They just grabbed the center and fouled him. He didn't even have the BALL. That's some week ass shit.

I would watch cutler paint his bedroom walls before going to another game. Should have gone to the gym instead.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Re: Went to a my first NBA game
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2015, 10:13:45 AM »
I hate the NBA.
Used to like it back in the "Larry Bird / Dr. J / Magic Johnson" days though.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2015, 10:15:09 AM »
I have watched all of jay cutlets videos. Every one of them. And I have to admit they are pretty boring. But nothing like watching NBA game. Fucking fouls on every play, no action, players can't shoot shit. And to top it off, they fouled the clippers center, who can't shoot free throws to save his life,every time the clippers in bounded the ball. They just grabbed the center and fouled him. He didn't even have the BALL. That's some week ass shit.

I would watch cutler paint his bedroom walls before going to another game. Should have gone to the gym instead.

Yep, the ole "Hack a Shaq" strategy LOL.

MoralMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2015, 10:37:28 AM »
NBA is like boxing. It used to be awesome now just look as the dross we got this weekend. Heavyweight championship of the world my arse.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2015, 11:07:38 AM »
I went to a Clippers game and felt the exact same way. Just horrid.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2015, 01:08:21 PM »

did they give you one of these  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
F

judochoke

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2015, 01:15:22 PM »
Dude that's some funny shit😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😝

I did see a lot of nice fat asses❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2015, 01:39:42 PM »

Pro sports in general suck in person, but the one constant is how many hot chicks go.  When I go to NFL games I am amazed at the amount of pussy that dress like complete hookers that go.